The online racing simulator
its nice, much more race like..
Quote from LFSn00b :Umm... Why do you have your wheel mirrored?

because he ususally uses Left hand drive, but when you view it in the viewer its RHD, and then it flips the texture
Two fictional FXO skins, Monster Racing and some little design I made up. Monster Racing is public, please change the number on it though. (You'll see "T2" on the side, it stands for Touring 2)
Attached images
FXO_monsterracing2.jpg
Monster Racing FXO 2.jpg
No263 FXO 2.jpg
Made a Cop skin for the FXO based on the Skyline GTR from the PS2 game World Super Police.

Gonna make it for the FXR aswell, so it looks more like the Skyline GTR.
Honda
This is my honda inspired skin!
Attached images
FXO_HONDA_render.jpg
Sometime last year I made a Texaco RS500 skin for the FXO. Today I decided to remake it for the FXR.

Preview and 2048 skin attached.

Enjoy.

Edit: re-uploaded the skin, sunstrip fixed.
Attached images
FXR_TexacoRS500_prev.jpg
FXR_TexacoRS500.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Sometime last year I made a Texaco RS500 skin for the FXO. Today I decided to remake it for the FXR.

Preview and 2048 skin attached.

Enjoy.

You seem to have chopped the top off the O on the sunstrip.

Did you ever release the FXO version ?
I am part way through converting my XRT one to use on the FXO, I'll not bother if there's already one out there.
Ah crap, thanks for spotting that out, I didn't realise that. I'll quickly update the sunstrip and re-upload it.

My version of the FXO is in this thread here.
Hi Everyone
I´m new to this Game and just finished my 2 first skins, please tell me what what you think...
Inspired by a 70s Jägermeister style BMW.
Attached images
FXO_JAE_NXN.JPG
FXR_JAE_NXN.JPG
That is fantastic Al. Many people did this PIAA Accord skin in the past, but they were always so plain and missing items... this is definitely a complete rework of that livery :up:
Quote from joen :You want an FXR skin? Why?

My friend need this skin because he feel it is so beautiful
Another Rothmans replica to complete the GTR's.

Preview and 2048 skin attached as usual.

Enjoy.
Attached images
FXR_rothmasnrep_prev.jpg
FXR_rothmansrep.jpg
Quote from joen :Who's your friend? Why doesn't he ask for it himself?

because he doesn,t konw english
Quote from bryanl :This is my honda inspired skin!

A wonderful job !!

Any Chance to see a public release ?
FXO aussie cop
my 1st attempt at makin a skin.. it's ok, but not fantastic
Attached images
FXO_Aus_Cop.jpg
fxo cop.bmp
new FXR personal skin
Hi there,
These are my new personal FXR skins. I've made an circuit version and an oval version (has big numbers on the sides and roof).

Cheerio
Attached images
circuit and oval.JPG
Quote from Sponge :Hi there,
These are my new personal FXR skins. I've made an circuit version and an oval version (has big numbers on the sides and roof).

Cheerio

Not bad, not bad at all. I like the design but I feel that something is missing.
Quote from xWolFx :Not bad, not bad at all. I like the design but I feel that something is missing.

More sponsor decals maybe? I do feel like there should be more on the car, but I just don't want to over do it so the paintjob get hard to see...
I really like it, very nice skin

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG