The online racing simulator
@ Macsy:
Hehe, Thank you. Sure, I know but I don't want it to replace now. The psd-file is somewhere on my Computer....and I don't want to search it now

@JazzOn:
Thank you! ;-)

@tibone:
Thank you! :-) ---> You can have it, but why rename to FXO? You dont like FXR? For me, it would be better if I see that skin on the FXR, than the FXO. ;-) EDIT: Oh I see, you're S1. Than you can rename it, its okay.

SkinFile:
http://www.abload.de/img/fxr_esp5p48.jpg
Quote from FireMike15 : Oh I see, you're S1. Than you can rename it, its okay.

It will look quite... shytey
Making an extra FXO version from it should be fairly easy to do though, even without the .psd file.
Quote from 5tag :It will look quite... shytey
Making an extra FXO version from it should be fairly easy to do though, even without the .psd file.

Lol i cannot remember me posting that.
Quote from FireMike15 :@tibone:
Thank you! :-) ---> You can have it, but why rename to FXO? You dont like FXR? For me, it would be better if I see that skin on the FXR, than the FXO. ;-) EDIT: Oh I see, you're S1. Than you can rename it, its okay.

Thanks man, and yeah, so far i'm still S1, so no GTR cars for me. That should change soon, but until then..

Quote from 5tag :It will look quite... shytey

The main difference is the wheel cut on the side of the body, and the fact that you lose the side of the wings and hood vents, but i won't pass up on a bunch of cool skins i found, for minor details. Of course, if FireMike wants to do a FXO version that's great, but as it is, is pretty cool, and cool enough to me.
But i understand your point.
Quote from tibone :The main difference is the wheel cut on the side of the body, and the fact that you lose the side of the wings and hood vents, but i won't pass up on a bunch of cool skins i found, for minor details. Of course, if FireMike wants to do a FXO version that's great, but as it is, is pretty cool, and cool enough to me.
But i understand your point.

I would even do it if he gave permission to me. You don't even need the .psd file because there is no shadow applied to the skin. You could even do it in five minutes with something like Paint if it wasn't for the huge quality loss of saving .jpeg files with Paint.
Making an FXO would be okay, but I have still less time now, cuz school had started again...
-
(Drift1r) DELETED by Drift1r
FXO skin still unfinished. Here's a teaser.
This is the finished skins thread. There's a place for WIPs for a reason.
i dunno how you can actually even call that a skin :S
FXO Alpine Race skin
This is my very first replica. I saw this pic about a month back and just didnt get around to doing it. I never had muc to do tonight some i had a crack at it. I know a few parts of it are a lil bit different!

hope you like it and im open to all critism!
Attached images
OP Racing Evo 9.jpg
FXR_OPracingEVO9.jpg
OPracingEVO9.JPG
OP Racing Evo 9 web.jpg
Quote from jrd.racer :... im open to all critism!

glad you said that

First of all its not bad, but has some mistakes. The logos are too big and badly placed. They overlap on the wheel arches or the bodykit. Make them smaller and it will fit. Doing a conversion of a design to another car, you need to make adjustments sometimes, because of a different shape.

Further it seems you didn't understand yet, what the stretching is all about. Those 2 sponsors you squeezed and then rotated, on the rear, are now totally morphed.
The stretching phenomenon appears, because the skin will be stretched when applyed on the car model ingame. The raw skin (parts), are squeezed. When putting Logos (or graphics, pics, whatever) you need to squeeze after you rotated them. Btw, the Castrol logo on the front does not need to be changed. (as can be seen in my guide It's a Zero, so, no streching on the part of the skin.)

Next, is the white outline on the 'alpinestars'. Was that intention? It needs to be thicker, if that was your intention. The original does not have an outline. Also the original body color is dark grey painted. With this difference in colortone between body paint and logo, you'd not need the outline.

I like the LFS logo you brought in, but im not so keen on that 'quickshift'. A more "defined" font/effect would look overall better + it's too big. It gets cut by the window

At last, clean you car! It's fkn dirty

Hope this helps.

PS: did you made that skin in 1024x1024 resolution?
Quote from JazzOn :glad you said that

First of all its not bad, but has some mistakes. The logos are too big and badly placed. They overlap on the wheel arches or the bodykit. Make them smaller and it will fit. Doing a conversion of a design to another car, you need to make adjustments sometimes, because of a different shape.

Further it seems you didn't understand yet, what the stretching is all about. Those 2 sponsors you squeezed and then rotated, on the rear, are now totally morphed.
The stretching phenomenon appears, because the skin will be stretched when applyed on the car model ingame. The raw skin (parts), are squeezed. When putting Logos (or graphics, pics, whatever) you need to squeeze after you rotated them. Btw, the Castrol logo on the front does not need to be changed. (as can be seen in my guide It's a Zero, so, no streching on the part of the skin.)

Next, is the white outline on the 'alpinestars'. Was that intention? It needs to be thicker, if that was your intention. The original does not have an outline. Also the original body color is dark grey painted. With this difference in colortone between body paint and logo, you'd not need the outline.

I like the LFS logo you brought in, but im not so keen on that 'quickshift'. A more "defined" font/effect would look overall better + it's too big. It gets cut by the window

At last, clean you car! It's fkn dirty

Hope this helps.

PS: did you made that skin in 1024x1024 resolution?

Thanx for the feedback jazz,
I knew the size and placement of the logos were a problem and yes i still dont fully understand the logo stretching. I did even try to use it.

The alpinestars logo i just got of google images and it was the closest one to the one in the original pic.

Well at least you liked a lil part of it the lfs logo and as to the quickshift logo...........well i saw the problem........but i dunno why i never fixed it.

The dirt is just part of daloonies bodykit and i actually like it.

Finally...OMFG........ i cant belive i posted the 1024x1024 version. I did actually skin it in 2048.

Thanx again jazz and the next one will be better i promise.

FXR simple skin, private for now
Quote from nikopdr :FXR simple skin, private for now

You would give a name to your car/transformer.
Dagoulba ?
Quote from Vegas Las :You would give a name to your car/transformer.
Dagoulba ?

most likely ill just call it "ProDrive" for a reason
Ok, I think I'll call this one done. My first FXO, first one with only sponsors found in LFS, and a break from replicas.. I always loved that bug on Boomtown's logo

Attached images
fxo_boomtown_promo.jpg
FXO_om_boomtown.jpg
what bug :hide:
Quote from logitekg25 :what bug :hide:

A bug - beetle, the orange thing actually looks like a bug If I understood him correctly.
oh, makes sense
my skin
so this is my 1st skin , it still has some bugs that ill fix soon , and it will be private , maybe ill edit and make it public some time
Attached images
lfs_00000043.JPG
lfs_00000044.JPG
:bananadead

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG