The online racing simulator
Nissan GZOX from Japan's Super GT Championship, the skin's a little different to the screen shot cause I changed the orange colour after taking some advice on how to get the right sort of effect at master skinnerz (thanks btw).

PUBLIC so please use it.
Attached images
FXR_GZOX05.jpg
fxr_gzox05_ss.jpg
I like that skin
nice
Very cool skin
i have d/led some skins and saved them into LFS/data/skins folder. but i cant find them? do i have to delete the original skins before i get the new ones?

got this game 2 days ago, and its my first post!
nevermind, found it. sorry
my first public skin, done a couple for friends, but here, not as clean as everyone elses, but what the heck. Old BMW 3-Series Factory Team, forget what year, late 90's i presume... first FXR skin too!

Regards,

RaCeR
Attached images
FXR_TeamBMW.jpg
very nice.
my very nice seat :inq:
Attached images
FXR_seat.JPG
A saftey Car
Attached images
FXR_Safety cara.jpg
After watching the british touring car championship today. It inspired me to do a skin that would fit in BTCC. Also i wanted practice in the chrome effect bit on the vauxhall badge. Not sure i got it looking quite right but its ok. So ive made a vauxhall skin. Ive got no sponsers on it so modify skin all you like. Add sponsers change colours whatever you want.

Let me know what you think.

Note : Skin is 2048 x 2048

Edit : Preview thumbnail doesnt seem to work :S
Attached images
FXR_BTCC copy.jpg
-
(Greboth) DELETED by Greboth
Anti Lag
just a basic first attempt at a couple of skins

im guessing this is where i am supposed to upload them so that i can use it online. Is this correct ?
Attached images
FXO_anti lag 1.jpg
FXR_anti lag.jpg
I'm surprised I haven't seen this yet... JGTC Cusco Impreza for the FXO GTR. Not perfect, obviously; I left a bunch of stuff off because it either didn't fit or the car was just getting cluttered. I think it looks pretty good, though.
Attached images
FXR_CuscoImpreza.jpg
cusco_prv.jpg
nice, always a good idea to not cluder.
Here's my new public Skin for FXR

download: <<HERE>>
Attached images
fxr type R.jpg
don't make me blind nice though
Made my first public skin. Pretty simple, a FXO with Sunset Orange metallic body. This is my favorite car color in the world and I think it suits the FXO like nothing else out there. Feel free to use.

Preview 1
Preview 2

Skin itself
i really like the metallic orange shading effect you have there, thats nice
nice toni

but why not in metalic white ? then we can change colors with lfs
Hmmm.. metallic white?

I went with a single color, because the technique I use to make the skin metallic is by burning and dodging the areas instead of airbrushing. This is also the color used in some Astra Bertone Coupes, which the FXO looks a lot like.
DAAMN! Dude, that is a beautiful shade (My fav colour for the Corvette C6)

Mind if I use it online?

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG