hi,

my current skin and a screenshot.

cheers,

roland
Attached images
hot brakes.jpg
FXR_BlueSkunk.jpg
Pretty cool, I like it. Neat screenshot edit too
Thanks for posting, this is a very nice skin!
Quote from BlueSkunk :hi,

my current skin and a screenshot.

cheers,

roland

nice shot! how did you do the "brake lighting"?
hi,

download pix from www.motorsport.com first. use photoshop, copy, paste. basically. i found that i had to play a while with a camera angle (in lfs viewer) to suit the copied wheel.

roland
This is my 2nd skin. The hood, trunk, mirrors and wing are carbon fiber. Any and all feedback is very much appreciated!
Attached images
p2skin..jpg
p2skin2.jpg
p2skin3.jpg
tuner; it actually doesnt look bad at all, alot of people try to 'overdo' the car and it looks like crap, but this is clean
yes, 'tis quite nice and clean for a tuner style skin. Good job

MAGGOT
-
MS Round 9 Challenger (Soper) DELETED by Soper
I thought that was the Trans-Am Jaguar XKR, but I guess it is an Integra... is it based of a real racing Integra?
my entry for Master Skinners contest #9
Attached images
ms9_render.jpg
FXR_VirginXB360.jpg
did you post this up in the MS forum, wheeler? I think I missed it unless you've only just done it in the last hour or so.
Quote from Tweaker :I thought that was the Trans-Am Jaguar XKR, but I guess it is an Integra... is it based of a real racing Integra?

No, I did the Basic Design and then I decided for FUJI. Nearly all of my skins are fictional and for sure selfmade
my entry for Master Skinners contest #9
+ two additional colours
Attached images
FXR_GloryJ002.jpg
FXR_GloryJ003.jpg
FXR_GloryJ004.jpg
FXR_GloryJ002_4preB.jpg
:up: Very nice work
Quote from al heeley :did you post this up in the MS forum, wheeler? I think I missed it unless you've only just done it in the last hour or so.

it's there; page 2 at the bottom.
BMW 323ci
Here's a shot at a replica...
Not much to it but it looks like my wife's car... sort of.

Check us out www.chadseipdesign.com/chops
Attached images
FXO_BMW323ci-screen.jpg
FXO_BMW323ci.jpg
-
>>> TAKAI Performance <<< (Soper) DELETED by Soper
My newest work.

SKINFILE
Attached images
kmart-fxr.jpg
Excellent work again Heizer.
Dangit Heizer, you're making the lot of us look bad!

LOL nice skin man!
First Skin - Feedback Please
Hiya there people... I just bought LFS S2 two days ago and this is my first attempt at a skin, its still work in progress but feedback is much appreciated.

Dave
Attached images
FXR_Dance365.jpg
car3.JPG
Definitely very nice for a first skin
If you can find a template, but the white shaded stuff on a layer above your skin layer(s). Then set the shadow layer to Multiply in the layer options, and it'll just give a bit more depth to the skin.

It's the only tip I know for skinning

But damn good skin all things considered - I don't think I knew how to even look at skins 2 days after I got LFS, let alone make one!

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG