The online racing simulator
New fxo Skin

no windgeing if u dont like it dont comment on it simple realy!
i think it looks badd ass from the rear

Well, since I had already had the lines and most of decalwork from previous skin, I made another one based on Jörg Müller's car.

Missing real driver names from this and earlier skins are not a bug, I would just feel akward driving in a car with someone else's name on it.
Attached images
Preview_FXR_JMuller320si.jpg
FXR_JMuller320si.jpg
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
the res is done at 1440X900 so no way its low rez any bigger it wont fit on 2 of my screens!

the pinks not ment to line up thats the whole idea its ment to be like splatted paint, but not many people will get it was a crazy idea when i was bored and i like it for another 3 weeks lol then ill make another
I like the design... not sure about the colours but a good skin
how do i get a picture under my name
Quote from nick5747 :how do i get a picture under my name

That was random.

Nice(ish) looking skin. But when people download it in 512x512, it will look utter balls.

Resize it to 512x512 then take a look in CMX Viewer and post a screenie. If it still looks good, I will take a picture of my arse and post it the Off-Topic section.
cool skins guys

ive updated my private skin heres 2 views thanks to beefyman and C4OZ for the renders comments please!!??
Attached images
FXR_rays_render.jpg
FXR_Raybrig_-_yellow_Render1.jpg
challenge so accepted!
So you really wanna see General's arse huh?
no but he said it and i wanted to see if it looked any good like that anyway and if he wants his ass on the net lol slap a live for speed Noob sticker on a cheak could be a laugh!
Bumper sticker?
hahaha thats a good idea realy LFS NOOB AHEAD USE CAUTION
so i've taken a new approach to skinning seeing as im a bit better at free-hand drawing than i am at manipulating a photoshop program. I've printed out a skin template, done a quick sketch on it and converted it to a working skin template for LFS. I actually like the overall effect the sketched lines have on the paint, it gives the skin a unique look that imo looks awesome. lemme know what ya guys think.

For you flamers it IS a finished skin....

for the most part

feedback+++
Attached images
Hand-drawn.JPG
hand-drawn2.JPG
hand-drawn3.JPG
Quote from koipenguin :so i've taken a new approach to skinning seeing as im a bit better at free-hand drawing than i am at manipulating a photoshop program. I've printed out a skin template, done a quick sketch on it and converted it to a working skin template for LFS. I actually like the overall effect the sketched lines have on the paint, it gives the skin a unique look that imo looks awesome. lemme know what ya guys think.

For you flamers it IS a finished skin....

for the most part

feedback+++

interesting, interesting
definitely a unique effect. Try cleaning up the edges of the panels tho. Raybrig ur skin is awesome
-
nice skin Kirill

ive added a few things to my new personal skin.

thanks to teazR for the FXR vents and to justinziarko for the saftey logos and for your tyre pack!!
Attached images
update.jpg
Red & Black EVO-X Skin
you should use that Light dds file to make the light more look like EVO X:d
Attached images
FXO_EVO_X_R.jpg
FXO_EVO_X_B.jpg
20071223_2d602b3c665b71bcb24cvHDKmAL8eT7z.jpg
20071223_3bed074b661dca389bc3FQveBo8Bj26h.jpg
20071223_91bf1c04c740b90dfdf0tLEXd64s3bYg.jpg
20071223_91eee95cbb5ffc7d8b10gCBlVxW2AVkp.jpg
20071223_159a1cba826818bb62c38VudGCojfflh.jpg
20071223_594559383b86dfbef807N3hz5VIe4gXh.jpg
20071223_a4c55bcbe538c41fcee6A0ZhQNLpBPgy.jpg
20071223_f0ff702ff01fa90d15ec89KZn3B5t5QG.jpg
Attached files
EVOX Light.rar - 83.5 KB - 477 views
sexyness
Amazing... Just. WOW.

Great job O_O Have nothing else to say.
love it downloaded now!!!!!!! and merry x-mas!!!

and btw all u need now is interior and sound
-

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG