The online racing simulator
doesn't look like carbon to me.. the pattern is way too big
Quote from teaz-R :doesn't look like carbon to me.. the pattern is way too big

+1 try some smaller pattern
wow teaz-R you gotta start giving lfs skinning lessons man , even the render is great.. !
Quote from theirishnoob :wow teaz-R you gotta start giving lfs skinning lessons man , even the render is great.. !

Thanks. It's just a CMX-Viewer shot
Still doing carbon
Smaller is better?
Attached images
fxr_carbon2.jpg
Better.. but a bit smaller would be even better and your decal on the rear wing is upside-down
too much CF! holy crepe!
Quote from bbzdek :Smaller is better?

I don't mean to be rude...but that a whole carbon car is plain, distasteful, and in my opinion - not even creative...
Quote from teaz-R :Thanks. It's just a CMX-Viewer shot

must be my gateway2000 screen cause my cmx renders looks worse then meatloaf ( the singer/actor/fatboy )
Quote from Sh!nE :here is my first skin which is a replica of real race car
anything awsome but i am sort of satisfied

here is original car

and here is my skin

nice , i love skoda octivia's !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishnoob View Post
must be my gateway2000 screen cause my cmx renders looks worse then meatloaf ( the singer/actor/fatboy )
Me thinks he is using the real reflections mod that i found out about yesterday. It makes it all look so much better.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=11869

ill look into that thanks
Quote from Private6 :Please someone release a DTM skinpack
With the audi, opel, mercedes, ....

This here...?
Attached images
DTM.jpg
New skin etc. enjoy...
Attached images
zexelFXR.jpg
FXR_zexelauto.jpg
nice one
+1 , nice work
fxr black end yellow
That's a nice skin mate some logo's look a bit stretched though
ok here goes my first skin, been fiddling about with it for ages. im held back by major lack of talent and photofiltre. i know its low res but best i could do. ive got my tin helmet on and bunker dug so im ready for the criticisms. ps it looks good in game with black rims and yellow spokes,imo.please go easy on me

Why does it look like you inverted the image? As if the skin was already using other colors (because original is the proper one it seems)? Black inverted looks terrible.
Attached images
FXR_MK10_wtf.jpg
i did do the negative effect, thought it looked better. it was white at the start,but wasnt sure thought it looked too plain.
do you think white is better??
Hiya i made a tribute skin for HR.
Tell me what you think

Looks good But some of the logos are stretched, like the halfords on the bonnet and sony on the front bumper.
you get the point by now...

Po'boi is just the sad first attempt at a unpainted Bodykit. I Fail.:bananadea
Attached images
FXR_TuToned.jpg
FXO_Po'Boi.jpg

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG