The online racing simulator
Nice skins there Tinky Winky.

Love that Brock Holden car. Was thinking of doing it myself. Not needed anymore. .

The Mark Skaife is a nice one too. Love what you did with the front airintake. Simple and very nice.

Indeed FXR needs to get ride of the numberplate. Always in the way for some decals.

Top job, what V8 is next ??
thanks mates.

niels, choose one for me :P
Quote from tinky winky :thanks mates.

niels, choose one for me :P

Hahahah thing is all skins has been done before.
Like I said i wanted to have a go at the Brook one.
Have a good pick !!
Good to see your releasing the files of your skins now, also there are only minor issues quality-wise.

Just two hints I'd like to give you: Upload your skins via LFS forum (unlimited space for S2 licenced people) in a square resolution.
Quote from 5tag :Good to see your releasing the files of your skins now, also there are only minor issues quality-wise.

Just two hints I'd like to give you: Upload your skins via LFS forum (unlimited space for S2 licenced people) in a square resolution.

yeah, i have been releasing a few before this but.

thanks for that, will do it next time!

** Uploaded to LFS World as FXR_tw_Ambrose_2003 **

2048 skin

| |
v v
Attached images
FXR_tw_Ambrose_2003.jpg
awesome skins tw!
Next n1 one tinky.
great skin tinky
Quote from tinky winky :yeah, i have been releasing a few before this but.

2048 skin

| |
v v

Very nice work again Tinky. Only comment on this one is that the blue I think looks a little too saturated. That aside, it's a very well put together piece
Skins are nice TW, and the previews are nice too.
thanks guys
Nice skin Tinky Winky.

I like the car dont like the blue. A bit over done in mine view.
However great skin. Also in the skin folder.
thanks, the blue is actually a bit darker than the real car..
Quote from tinky winky :thanks, the blue is actually a bit darker than the real car..

It's more the saturation of the blue than the lightness/darkness. A little less saturation will make it look more realistic.
Nice work again andRo.
Nice one Andro. In the folder off course.
Nice, clean and fits the car, well done .
-
(ennD) DELETED by ennD
Quote from tinky winky :yeah, i have been releasing a few before this but.

2048 skin

| |
v v

I want your babies D: Great skins!
FXR JanSpeed
FXR JanSpeed

My first job with PhotoShop! PUBLIC SKINS!
Attached images
1-1.jpg
2-1.jpg
3-1.jpg
FXR_janspeed.jpg
Requested by BriSCA - BTCC Chevrolet Cruze skin for FXR.
Gallery of originals

Took this challenge as a noob skin maker,but actually wasn't too hard. Tried to make as similar to original as possible,but still there are some differences due to different cars,and the paint scheme is made from request's preview,that's why it has different rear painting than shown in gallery. Left number space free,if you want,place your number there.

Attached skin file is 2048px,if you prefer 1024px,you can get it here (Uploaded in LFSW)
Attached images
FXR_Rs-BTCC-Cruze.jpg
Quote from Eclipsed :
Requested by BriSCA - BTCC Chevrolet Cruze skin for FXR.
Gallery of originals

Took this challenge as a noob skin maker,but actually wasn't too hard. Tried to make as similar to original as possible,but still there are some differences due to different cars,and the paint scheme is made from request's preview,that's why it has different rear painting than shown in gallery. Left number space free,if you want,place your number there.

Attached skin file is 2048px,if you prefer 1024px,you can get it here (Uploaded in LFSW)

nice work

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG