The online racing simulator
i like it very nice gj
looks good but logos n' decals are stretched

PS: bardok would you mind stopping the arslicking?
Quote from JazzOn :looks good but logos n' decals are stretched

Your opinion is not his opinion and you know it!

I like the skin except a few little errors, but nonetheless great effort
Quote from EliteAti :Your opinion is not his opinion and you know it!

sure, but just check his latest posts... all arslicking. I just find it disgusting.. its a public forum, isn't it?

and on the skin i didnt say its bad... just 1 min more time investment and it would be just great !!
OMG Andris, I love that skin so much!
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Quote from JazzOn :looks good but logos n' decals are stretched

Did you mean me, or bardok? Because when you answered to EliteAti, you were talking about my skin, so I'm not sure.

Glad that you guys like it.
I would like to start the new year with a modern classic. Did this with the AutoArt model as the original. Hope you like it.

Skinfiles
Quote from andRo. :Did you mean me, or bardok? Because when you answered to EliteAti, you were talking about my skin, so I'm not sure.

Glad that you guys like it.

when i wrote bardok, i was talking to/about bardok. When i wrote about your skin i was talking about your skin. What exactly you dont understand?

About skins in generall... this is quality! (superb i want to add)
Quote from Schuppor :
Skinfiles

You were not far from it, if you get me now...
Quote from JazzOn :when i wrote bardok, i was talking to/about bardok. When i wrote about your skin i was talking about your skin. What exactly you dont understand?

Why would someone say something about the skin, when Elite never asked you anything about it? That made me confused, but nvm, got it now.

Schuppor - Nice skin.
Quote from andRo. :Why would someone say something about the skin, when Elite never asked you anything about it?

I was replying to his comment.
You don't get it, he was referring that everyone has their own opinion, talking about burdok, not me. Just forget it...
-
(JazzOn) DELETED by JazzOn
Quote from andRo. :You don't get it, he was referring that everyone has their own opinion, talking about burdok, not me. Just forget it...

You dont get it. Its my opinion when I reply, since eliteati made an assertion about me
Quote from Bardok :i like it very nice gj

Quote from Bardok :simple but nice

Quote from Bardok :nothing special but not bad

Quote from JazzOn :...bardok would you mind stopping the arslicking?

I dont see why you call that to begin with.
He gave his opion on that skin. Isnt he allowed to do so ???

Quote from JazzOn :............ all arslicking. I just find it disgusting.. its a public forum, isn't it?................

You find his way of saying things disgusting ?. You might want to consider his english aint that good ?
And if you ask me there is nothing in those comments. Just a humble opion.

And as you said it is a public forum so no need at all for such faul words, little childeren might look on this forum aswell.
You set a pretty good example by using these words to begin with.
Using these words on a public forum is disgusting. Next you better think before you right something down on a public forum.
People can find that offensive. As I think it is and totally unneccesary.

edit '

totally off topic, i spend a couple of minutes looking through post you made and I am a bit stunned.
All I see is negative comments you gave on skins were people put there heart and soul in.
There not all master skinnerz or skinners from design dudes.
If they show you a skin you dont know how long they been working on it and how much effort they put in it.
Not saying your are wrong giving your comments but maybe write it down differently in a positive way.
As seeing your post it always ends up you were wrongly understood since every comment of you has a negative response by someone else.
Quote from Schuppor :I would like to start the new year with a modern classic. Did this with the AutoArt model as the original. Hope you like it.

Skinfiles

As usual Schuppor Top Notch.
Goes in the skin folder.

-edit- sorry for double post but didnt want to put schuppor skin in the post below
Quote from niels1 :I dont see why you call that to begin with.
He gave his opion on that skin. Isnt he allowed to do so ???

sure, he can and i dont mind, but seeing his latest post (and there are more, and i just noticed, hence why i stated) that they are meaningless, since he obviously has no clue or simply talkin out of his rear, like me indeed. All i did was asking if he would mind to stop.

I agree my choice of words might not be the nicest and quite direct to the point. It this case 'disgusting' might indeed not be the right choice - annoying fits better!
PS: I apologies for that!

Quote :...
There not all master skinnerz or skinners from design dudes.
If they show you a skin you dont know how long they been working on it and how much effort they put in it.

Seeing as even a 'master skinnerz' dont seem to care, about relatively simple things like the stretching, wich usually is quite obvious since people use very well know logos and decals I thought i point some mistakes out. What im on about is, the quality of the skins in generall. Many seem to not even care, which is sad IMHO. Especially in so called replicas when they are not.

Quote :Not saying your are wrong giving your comments but maybe write it down differently in a positive way.
As seeing your post it always ends up you were wrongly understood since every comment of you has a negative response by someone else.

I agree This account wasn't made to cream people with honey, anyway, so I deal with the negativity.

Quote from niels1 :
-edit- sorry for double post but didnt want to put schuppor skin in the post below

credit where credit's due. My point exactly
AndRo and Schuppor - Top quality skins!! Love 'em!
Just something I found on my hard drive and decided to finish.
Attached images
random.png
Looks great Thunderhead. Can we get our muddy paws on the skinfile?
Quote from MAGGOT :Looks great Thunderhead. Can we get our muddy paws on the skinfile?

Unfortunately not . I made it for someone.
Quote from MAGGOT :Looks great Thunderhead. Can we get our muddy paws on the skinfile?

Have a look in the iTCC skinthread.
Why is there WWF and a panda on Yann Laprevotte's car?

Another superb skin
My newest Skin. I hope you like it.
Attached images
fxrtest.jpg
Quote from FireMike15 :My newest Skin. I hope you like it.

Looks like a quality skin My only crits are the autobacs logo placement and that the 'products' has that ugly stretch. You could fix the autobacs by putting it on top of the bosch logo, that way you'd have enough room on the door.
Quote from FireMike15 :My newest Skin. I hope you like it.

beautiful
FireMike15 : Hey, about that skin, think i can have it ?
As a fellow ESP guitar owner, i would love to use it with my FXO (i just rename and it works, usually..)

Thanks and congrats on the skin.

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG