The online racing simulator
After I made FC Bayern skin,a guy from local communities said it would be nice to have a skin with Liverpool FC colors.
After some painting,here's the result - featuring FC's logos and biggest sponsors,also tried to imitate players' shirt features. Really nothing special,but maybe some Liverpool fan will appreciate.

Not uploaded in LFSW (almost no free slots for me),so if you like it,and plannig to use it - upload!

Attached images
FXR_Rs-Liverpool-FC.jpg
FXR_Rs-Liverpool-FC(1024px).JPG
JAJAJAJAJJA!!!! awsome skin!

Edit - my fav team!
Quote from Eclipsed :
After I made FC Bayern skin,a guy from local communities said it would be nice to have a skin with Liverpool FC colors.

After some painting,here's the result - featuring FC's logos and biggest sponsors,also tried to imitate players' shirt features. Really nothing special,but maybe some Liverpool fan will appreciate.

Not uploaded in LFSW (almost no free slots for me),so if you like it,and plannig to use it - upload!

you are amazing!
Could you please make such a skin for my footbaal club?
AFC Ajax Amsterdam.

i would kiss your feet for it
It would be nice,if people would delete pictures,when quoting!
I don't know about Ajax skin - already this was very simple,don't want to make simple skins (and because of lack of skill - can't make any difficult ones too),but have no idea,how could I paint something nice Ajax themed...
Quote from Eclipsed :It would be nice,if people would delete pictures,when quoting!
I don't know about Ajax skin - already this was very simple,don't want to make simple skins (and because of lack of skill - can't make any difficult ones too),but have no idea,how could I paint something nice Ajax themed...

Ajax Amsterdam is from holland, used to play into a white shirt with in the middle a huge red stripe. the sponsor is eagon.

If you search at google pics at ajax logo, ajax shirt and eagon, you'll get the ideas within 2 minutes.

some examples:
www.google.com>pictures>ajax logo
www.google.com>pictures>ajax shirt home
www.google.con>pictures> AEGON

I think it's a good challenge. i got not the skills to make it a beauty.
if you need some more, i'll give you more.
Quote from bobbymonds :Could you please make such a skin for my footbaal club?
AFC Ajax Amsterdam.

Here ya go,made such a skin:

I made basically the same - even these stripes at rear and Adidas logos are the same as in Liverpool skin (just recolored). Picked the color from club's logo,found font that's similar to logo's font. That's all I could do with this idea,I'm not the super skinner...

Not uploaded in LFSW - so if you planning to use it,upload!
Attached images
FXR_Rs-AFC-Ajax.jpg
FXR_Rs-AFC-Ajax(1024px).JPG
Quote from Eclipsed :Here ya go,made such a skin:

I made basically the same - even these stripes at rear and Adidas logos are the same as in Liverpool skin (just recolored). Picked the color from club's logo,found font that's similar to logo's font. That's all I could do with this idea,I'm not the super skinner...

You are amazing, eclipsed. You are a super skinner.
you got my respect, i can drive now with a proud feeling bout my skin.
thanks a lot
Gr. Bobbymonds (106067=bobbymonds)
Quote from 106067 :i can drive now with a proud feeling bout my skin.

How?

E: Ok, if you say so.
Quote from Silverracer :How?

Because i love my football club and now i can promote it
bt the way 106067=bobbymonds
Quote from Eclipsed :Here ya go,made such a skin:

but could i request one tiny change??
The logo at the hood of the car, could you maybe place that on the roof?
in my opinion it would boost the design extremely!
I hope you will, super skinner
Skin
Hey guys,
made a skin for my fxo :em31:
What do you think of it?

and some screens:

Attached images
FXO_sharkdirt.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2011-03-27 20-54-14-22.png
VIEWER_S2 2011-03-27 20-54-19-50.png
Quote from Koenigscat :Hey guys,
made a skin for my fxo :em31:
What do you think of it?

If i see the template, its good textured.
but i dont like the design idea is great, but it is not a good combination of colours. (in my opionion)
FXO Castrol Skin

Skin
fabulous work!
Nice.
Thanks guys.
Quote from Stig209 :fabulous work!

Actually, it's not. There is almost no alligning and the logos are not compensated.
I would have expect you start making it properly, Kiste, lol. It's a pity really...

...But colors are spot on and looks nice
Very nice Kiste.
Kimi Raikkonen ICE 1 Racing 2011 FXR
That looks quite nice

What about the helmet ?
FX GTR Simracing-Fahrerlager.de

Cool, looks hot.

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG