The online racing simulator
Quote from Flame CZE :Thanks a lot! Aaah, I always forget something unadded, always! Even if I check it twice Skin is now updated with those red stripes on the bonnet and also with a little alignment fix And yes, it was very hard to guess some brand names, like Segafredos or Facom, because they're almost unreadable on the photo.

By the way, congratulations

Thank you very much, it's very great! :]

Believe me, I uploaded the XFG Pikes Peak Skin... maybe 8 times, XFR version at least another 2 times. I always forget something too.

The only thing I have forgotten that I can think of now is Ari Vatanens blood group behind his name. But believe me without another major error I won't reupload it again, I'm so tired of it.
Congrats 5tag! Hope you have a great time with it
FXO - FXR Renault Laguta BTCC 97´
FXO - FXR - Renault Laguna BTCC 97´

I hope you like this skin as my.
Attached images
FXO_Laguna_Btcc.jpg
FXR_Laguna_Btcc.jpg
Laguna.jpg
Quote from Rhastak :FXO - FXR - Renault Laguna BTCC 97´

I hope you like this skin as my.

nIce
Like it however could use a little more colour instead of just different shades of blue. However in the skinfolder
I think that skin is a replica but the roof has stripes on his skin.

Yeah i couldn't exactly get a decent shot of the roof to see which was on there so i just went along with the rear design.
Thanks Maggot.

Light set is here.
those are really nice
Quote from SidiousX :Our team has been doing alot of FXR oval races lately, so I decided to make a few NASCAR skins for shits and giggles. I'm new at skinning, so go easy on me!
Drivers(in order) are: Brian Vickers, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt JR, Marcos Ambrose, and Mark Martin.

Nice Job! Could I talk you out of them and add there Driver Contingencies Sets so they look more like a NASCAR. then I can resend you teh skins with there contingencies on them.
noticed that also and fixed it....diddnt bother to edit my post though
Fxo jdm style Anime
here is one of my first quality skins, i hope you guys like it, its public use PLEASE!! do not edit with out permission
Attached images
FXO_db_Anime.jpg
Quote from JDMKING20 :here is one of my first quality skins, i hope you guys like it, its public use PLEASE!! do not edit with out permission

Somehow I doubt that you're dmxrabbit.. Or part of Design Dudes. After those 'compition' threads on the request forum anyways. Quality skin, tho.
Quote from macsy :Somehow I doubt that you're dmxrabbit.. Or part of Design Dudes. After those 'compition' threads on the request forum anyways. Quality skin, tho.

There is only a db logo on it because the bodykit is made by db.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :There is only a db logo on it because the bodykit is made by db.

why dont u go look at the db website
Quote from Deutschland2007 :There is only a db logo on it because the bodykit is made by db.

Quote from macsy :Somehow I doubt that you're dmxrabbit.. Or part of Design Dudes. After those 'compition' threads on the request forum anyways. Quality skin, tho.

DMx is the new team tags for 2010, we are changing up our style, so do your research b4 u say that im not who i am

why dont u go look at the db website, the proof is there

or better yet here is my member card....

also sorry for the double post my firefox locked up for a sec
Attached images
db member card.JPG
Well, I apologize. Just seemed weird how you couldn't make your own team skin. And getting in to silly flame wars like a regular 11-year-old troll. Live and learn, I guess.. And I did a quick search, saw the DMxrabbit's artblog on design dudes.
Quote from macsy :Well, I apologize. Just seemed weird how you couldn't make your own team skin. And getting in to silly flame wars like a regular 11-year-old troll. Live and learn, I guess.. And I did a quick search, saw the DMxrabbit's artblog on design dudes.

i couldnt make it i tried to make the new team skin.. i failed everytime im good at making things like the FXO skin i did but when it comes to team skins i fail, and im proud to admit i fail at sumthings

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG