The online racing simulator
Lookin' good
no wonder you needed it
Christijan Albers Audi A4 DTM 2008
Quote from Sponge :Albers DTM sounds interesting.. but maybe for FXR?

Hi,
Here you have Albers DTM 2008 skins for FXO & FXR. The second one is not mine, it was painted by Losty.
Attached images
fxo_albers_render.jpg
FXO_ALBERS.jpg
fxr_albers_render.jpg
FXR_ALBERS.jpg
This is another of my familiar skins!! Skin files included, although you will have to change the name on the side. Please don't change anything else though - it would be nice just to see some of my designs running around the track unadultered
Attached images
FXO_omitec.jpg
FXR_omitec.jpg
FXO_Omitec_Preview.jpg
FXR_Omitec_preview.jpg
Quote from WhackableMole :This is another of my familiar skins!! Skin files included, although you will have to change the name on the side. Please don't change anything else though - it would be nice just to see some of my designs running around the track unadultered

google fot master skinnerz, then pick skin kits/prokits
Quote from batteryy :google fot master skinnerz, then pick skin kits/prokits

I don't understand, why am I googling master skinnerz kits? I've already finished them. I know they don't look as pretty but they work ok in the game
-
FXR urban republic (Thunderhead) DELETED by Thunderhead : skin to shitty for release
You just posted the best looking FXR skin ever!
Dont no if this is already made but im going add it anyways
it was a 5min job. Here it is fxr xbox360 skin.
Attached images
FXR_XBOX360.jpg
Quote from Thunderhead :really? I'd say it's the worst.

Design Dudes wouldn´t have accepted an application from someone who can´t make good skins, would they? I don´t understand how you´re always that negative about your skins. I like them and I´m sure many others do aswell.
Quote from logitekg25 :who is the best skinner in lfs? (currently)

Neils1<-----RSR.Cueball is turning into one of the best LFS skinners there is. Ask him to put up a sample of his work, it is quite Friggin Awesome!!!!
That looks pretty nice actually I'm not a big fan of fake grilles, but it looks pretty decent!
new skin
Hey guys, i made a new FXO skin and your opinion.

What do you think? if you like it, I will upload it, if not, then I won't.
[EDIT]
I'm Just Gonna post it, here

[Warning: Erase 1024 after name, and put it on your LFS World Account!]
Attached images
FXO Simple kit Picture.jpg
FXO_Simple kit1024.jpg
Quote from [BeatR] Tmiothy :Hey guys, i made a new FXO skin and your opinion.

What do you think? if you like it, I will upload it, if not, then I won't.

I think the woman in the backround is fat.
it's a woman?

Anyway.. I can't tell.. the fov is really screwed up.. + the angle doesn't really gives me a good view of the car..
Ken block lfs skin
KEN BLOCK LFS SKIN
99% full
by zmachine
Attached images
preview.jpg
FXR_zmac_BLOCK_LO.jpg
FXR_zmac_BLOCK_HI.jpg
Quote from zmachine :KEN BLOCK LFS SKIN
99% full
by zmachine

Looks nice Now get S2 and take this car to the tracks
that one is less realistic
both are incorrect... yours, zmchine, is more acurate but all logos are strechted... just check you own comparision. Besides that quite nice.
i got another skin that i have tried some new techniques, and i modeled it after a real car...sooooooooo here it is

real car
Attached images
FXO_btcc.jpg
Quote from logitekg25 :i got another skin that i have tried some new techniques, and i modeled it after a real car...sooooooooo here it is

real car

Still got a long way to go but here's some pointers.

I don't know what program you're using but you'd highly benefit from learning the pen tool. Just google for 'photoshop pen tool tutorial' (or change photoshop for whatever program you are using.

Your lines look like you're just using a brush and going as straight and quickly as you can which make them not look like straight lines.

Also looks like you tried to make the VXR logo yourself. Well done for trying but it looks a bit...nasty. I've attached a decent one I made a while back that you can use. (actually attached two, one .png with transparent background with no edging details, and one .jpg with a 'metal' look and outlines)

Try find some more pics of the car (theres bound to be plenty if you look) and see what the rest of the logos on the car are. www.brandsoftheworld.com would be a good place to go when you're looking for high res logos.

Keep at it and if you need any help just shout, i'm sure someone will help if I don't.
Attached images
VXR Logo.jpg
VXR Logo.png
you helped a lot, you are right i did hand make the vxr logo, and that is the gimp strait line tool at work and what is the benifit of the pen over the brush

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG