The online racing simulator
My private skin
This is my private skin.. I am not good graphic, so..
Attached images
FXR_WhiteM1k3.jpg
Quote from Drift King CZ :This is my private skin.. I am not good graphic, so..

that is actually a very nice skin. well done
Thank you
I also use it like FXO skin
FXO Based on the HKS Skyline:
Render
Skin
That's really nice work Nova, like the render too :up:
Do you think you'll do a GTR version? I'd dig that even more
Quote from Hankstar :That's really nice work Nova, like the render too :up:
Do you think you'll do a GTR version? I'd dig that even more

FXR Based on the HKS Skyline:
Render
Skin
These safety decals are very big.

Nice skin.
My Skin Hope You Like It
Here is one of my skins hope you like it i have copyed from a maisto car hehe by the way you all have very nice skins damm it
Attached images
PEUGEOT_WRC_M3FUE.jpg
Another Skin i have made from oulton park u.k
Well i made this skin then i see sombody els has oww well give it my best shot only been doing this 2 days so oww well hope you like it after racing around oulten park on a VXR Day well just had to make this after flying aound with Tom Chilton in a Vector VXR woow Amazing but damm it me raging the Corsa VXR around oulton park oww yeah Tight 100% fine 100 mph down the middle and 90 corners so here one my skins i made after going to oulton park and what a buz how one can live woow
Attached images
VXR_RACING_TEAM.jpg
good skin
@djfue: Nice one. We really need "Release pls" smiley
OK No Problems guys i get it uploaded :)
Thanks guys glad you like it i will upload in a min ok any tips just msg me brill as
Ok Vxr Skin And Peugeot Thanks Guy
THERE YOU GO LADS POSTED IT RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS PIC

PEUGEOT SKIN FXR SKIN HERE

VXR RACING SKIN FXO HERE

OK IF THAT DON'T WORK GO TO THIS http://www.carsandvans4u.co.uk/SKINS/ THE DIR YOU SEE THEM THERE SORRY INTRESTING ANY PROBLEMS LET ME KNOW FUE

Comments Please that would be great Thanks FUE

ANY HELP OR ADVICE BRILL THANKS
nice!!!^^is it private? cus i want
its public.
great skin and beautiful render dude
Quote from Victor :Post skins here for the: FXO Turbo & FXO GTR

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:

You may call me a spammer (as i'm gonna post this everywhere) but f'ing read them for a change!
FOR ALL OF CHOCOLATE LOWERS (AND/OR COW LOVERS) here isa FXO Milka skin!

Skin uploaded
Attached images
FXO_Milka.jpg
Quote from blackcarmafia :FOR ALL OF CHOCOLATE LOWERS (AND/OR COW LOVERS) here isa FXO Milka skin!

Skin uploaded

hmmmm Milka :yummy:

Great skin
nice skin. and is the milk any good?
speaking of chocolate, I passed through Ljungsbro, close to Linköping in Sweden on the vacationtrip, and well....

Preview

skin is HERE !!

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG