The online racing simulator
Quote from Syfoon :I was thinking about that actually.

I'd want different dancers on each side for each colour though (I'm a bit picky at times), instead of just having the same people on different colours, although that could look good too, I suppose.

/me open PS and has a fart-around

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot. I'd need new dancer images for new colours as these orange folks have transparent bits on 'em. I'm far too unskilled in PS to figure out how to change those bits, heh.

I'd definitely make 2 or 3 cars in different colours with different numbers as though they're part of a racing team. Good job!
Alright, I'll get cracking on some other colour/dancer schemes later on today

Certainly not gonna fiddle about with 'em at 5am
My private FXO and FXR skin (for my team.. just don't have a name yet :razz
Attached images
SGD_Nexx_FXO.jpg
SGD_Nexx_FXR.jpg
Jeld-Wen Motorsports V8 Supercar skin, public, feel free to use it, but please don't edit. It's already on LFSW. 2048x2048 version attached, if anyone for some reason wants 1024x1024 I can provide it.

Big thanks to chrinaeg and belain for the renders

Attached images
sr_fxr_197.jpg
FXR_JELD-WENV8.jpg
Awesome skin but I do find the curves jagged for a 2048 version. What program did you use to create this?
Photoshop. Don't know why they came out like this...
Quote from Gil07 :Photoshop. Don't know why they came out like this...

Did you by any chance make the selection of the black, then for the yellow got selection contract XX pixels. As this causes thr problem of jaged lines.

Nice skin though
Quote from Greboth :Did you by any chance make the selection of the black, then for the yellow got selection contract XX pixels. As this causes thr problem of jaged lines.

Nice skin though

Don't know, but I'll make sure I check that on any future skins
Quote from Greboth :Did you by any chance make the selection of the black, then for the yellow got selection contract XX pixels. As this causes thr problem of jaged lines.

Nice skin though

For the part right next to the black mask, yes, but his curves on the side of the car are also jagged which... I have no idea how that could've been achieved.
Just finished two more colours for the iPod FXR's, and added shading to the original.

Uploaded to LFSWorld
Attached images
FXR_iPod_Orange.jpg
FXR_iPod_Green.jpg
FXR_iPod_Pink.jpg
[QUOTE=Gil07;476587]Jeld-Wen Motorsports V8 Supercar skin, public, feel free to use it, but please don't edit. It's already on LFSW. 2048x2048 version attached, if anyone for some reason wants 1024x1024 I can provide it.

QUOTE]

Awsome skin mate
[quote=Gil07;476587]Jeld-Wen Motorsports V8 Supercar skin, public, feel free to use it, but please don't edit. It's already on LFSW. 2048x2048 version attached, if anyone for some reason wants 1024x1024 I can provide it.

Nice werry nice skin:rock_band
Viperpainter why you need if ur in demo?
Here's my take on an Injext FXO.

Remove the size on the skin when you use.

Uploaded to LFS World.
Attached images
Injext FXO.JPG
FXO_Injext 1024.jpg
FXO_Injext 2048.jpg
DTM Skins Audi A4 & Opel Astra:

DTM 2004

DTM 2004 Race
them skins are cool
Quote from Bean0 :Inspired by the BTCC Halfords Integras.

For public use if you like it

Nice

Lmao.. Halfordsracing.com We have our own version (nonpublic version)
Hey guys. I'm very new to skinning, and starting to learn how to use Photoshop. Here's my first skin. It's for the FXO-GTR (FXO). Comments welcome.

Attached images
FXR_GreddyGYR.jpg
Greddy_PS.jpg
Quote from Falango :Hey guys. I'm very new to skinning, and starting to learn how to use Photoshop. Here's my first skin. It's for the FXO-GTR (FXO). Comments welcome.

very nice and clean skin, i like it
Niiece
Cool
Thanks for the comments. Not sure what I'm going to work on next, but maybe something for the FZR. Hopefully have something ready by the weekend

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG