The online racing simulator
That looks damn realistic man.. even the version with grill look nice, normally "stick-on" grills don't work out good, but yours does!

Excellent work man!
I'm glad you like it. Its a simple skin. I think the grill looks best at this screenshot, beause I edited it a bit. In the CMX Viewer you'll see the reflections on it. Some people dont like this...
Same thing with fake lights.
Well here's a quicky from me An FXO in "1888 nummer informatie" (number information) theme

Enjoy!

(2048 and 1024 version)

[for those that don't know what 1888 is, it's an service in The Netherlands which you can call if you don't know someone's phone number]
Attached images
FXO_1888.jpg
FXO_1888_L.jpg
Abbas Racing Team
Hi gentlemen,
This is my first skin ever; it is just a project for my upcoming team that will be the first team in Egypt.

Thanks & regards

Check links
Attached images
ART.JPG
FXR_ART.JPG
Quote from Sponge :Well here's a quicky from me An FXO in "1888 nummer informatie" (number information) theme

Enjoy!

(2048 and 1024 version)

[for those that don't know what 1888 is, it's an service in The Netherlands which you can call if you don't know someone's phone number]

hahah very nice indeed!!!

i should make some nice screens and mail them
Quote from Dutch-ALfa :hahah very nice indeed!!!

i should make some nice screens and mail them

I thought of doing that.. you think they would appreciate that?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Thats Vanina Icks's car shes pretty fit aswell

Actually thats pierre Kaffers 2006 car!
My first skin posted here, hope someone will like it.
This FXR is based on the 2007 UPS Toyota Camry. I have seen several versions with minor differences so I wasn't sure what to create. Because of the difference in car model I made several changes to the original layout but I think it's close enough.
Special thanks go to MataGyula for the ingame screenshots
Attached images
fxrups1.jpg
fxrups2.jpg
fxrups3.jpg
Quote from K.David :My first skin posted here, hope someone will like it.
This FXR is based on the 2007 UPS Toyota Camry. I have seen several versions with minor differences so I wasn't sure what to create. Because of the difference in car model I made several changes to the original layout but I think it's close enough.

:wow:
Quote from K.David :My first skin posted here, hope someone will like it.

omg that would look gr8 on xrr with Toyota Camry head lights on it.
Wow, impressive NASCAR skin! Think I might try a NASCAR skin myself...
Sorry for the DP!

Here is my NASCAR-style personal FXR. Not nearly as good as K David's and not based on a real team- like my BF1 it's a generic race team that wouldn't look out of place on a NASCAR grid. Probably the world's first metallic-look stock car

Comments are welcome, and if someone thinks it's good enough and wants to use it that's cool too. Below is the 2048 (slightly messy!) skinfile and a showcase montage:
Attached images
NASCARFXO.jpg
FXR_TJ.jpg
FXR_UPS44.jpg
I messed up the skinfile when I posted the ingame shots so I removed it.
Now I've corrected it and uploaded it to LFSW, ready to be used
Attached images
FXR_UPS44.jpg
Was wondering where that was! Love it!
Quote from TiJay :Was wondering where that was! Love it!

Thanks!
I like your skin too it's just that I'm not really into skins that advertises something we've already bought
I have a lack of imagination when it comes to choosing a sponsor
Had some spare time so I made an FXO which may possibly can become the team colors for my team (which means it's private.. sorry)

Fairly simple paint job but I like it
Attached images
FXO_SGD_Nexx in pits.jpg
FXO_SGD_Nexx_preview.jpg
My 3rd skin I've ever done

Bit simple, but the point is there.
Attached images
FXR_iPod_Dancers.jpg
Can you make the more popular color variations of those ipod adverts? The light blue, green, and pink I'd use green
Quote from Tweaker :Can you make the more popular color variations of those ipod adverts? The light blue, green, and pink I'd use green

I was thinking about that actually.

I'd want different dancers on each side for each colour though (I'm a bit picky at times), instead of just having the same people on different colours, although that could look good too, I suppose.

/me open PS and has a fart-around

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot. I'd need new dancer images for new colours as these orange folks have transparent bits on 'em. I'm far too unskilled in PS to figure out how to change those bits, heh.
Quote from Syfoon :My 3rd skin I've ever done

Bit simple, but the point is there.

Great Skin

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG