The online racing simulator
Quote from mrwatanabe :If anyone can tell me different, please do.

I'm afraid nobody will, I'm sorry!

I want this too.
a skin i made as a sort of, test/experiment for a team skin that i thought came out quite good so im keeping it. private so i wont post the skin file, although ill upload it to lfs world, although it still needs a little bit work. lol
Attached images
iescs.JPG
This is my work in progress at the moment, I think this will take a few more nights too!! It's one evening work, I like how it looks so far, I hope you guys do too, I think this one will be public.
Attached images
Holden.jpg
Doesn't look like motorcycle shown in that movie.
Quote from KeMoT :Doesn't look like motorcycle shown in that movie.

What/who are you talking about?
Quote from sgt.flippy :What/who are you talking about?

To mrwatanabe and his Akira skin.
Quote from mrwatanabe :As I said, it's a homage not an exact replica... how on earth can I make a car actually look like a bike?

I'm taking the colouring (red and black), logos and themes the movies deals with and applying them in a way that hopefully looks nice. So what do you think of it?

To be honest, it is kinda empty.
That bike in movie was rather full of stickers.
Quote from mrwatanabe :EDIT: Liking the smooth lines on your WIP flippy, what other plans you got for it?

Thank you, it's all vector drawing, I'm trying not to mess it up. I'm not that great at skinning, but I'm very pleased with the result I have uptill now.

My other plans? Making it look like the 2000 Holden livery.

Piccy: http://www.hsv.com.au/images/r ... _livery/hrt2000ms_640.jpg
Quote from mrwatanabe :>> Work in progress <<

Still a couple more nights work on this one I reckon. Added some anime images to the hood, one side and the rear of the car. Still working on adding the scores of stickers I want at the end plus all the scratches, dents and chips in the paintwork so it isn't too perfect.

What's up with that BMW-badge on the front bumper? Is this put on purpose there (right over the Canon-decal)?
-
(sgt.flippy) DELETED by sgt.flippy
The side art work is amazing. Nice job with that one.
Thank you very much, it's a vector drawing wich took quite some time, but I'm also quite proud of it. The McDonalds skin was a whole lot of work, but it was far easier than doing this. I'm thinking of making the 2006 livery too. I can also find much more pics of that version too.

*edit*
If anyone has pictures of the rear of the 2000 livery, I'll be glad to get them, so I can make the rear real too.
Found a pic of the real rear. So I deleted my other post and re-post the skin.
Attached images
FXO_HoldenRacing.jpg
Oh snap!
Awesome! I love it
yo those skins loke tight
glad someone liked it
-
TradeHut Skin (til5101) DELETED by til5101 : double posted
TradeHut Skin
A skin for the TradeHut.net trading website I knocked up. Feel free to use but please do not edit. Thanks, Mike.
Attached images
FXO_TradeHut.jpg
TradeHut1.jpg
TradeHut2.jpg
-
FXR FXO GTR! Alfa Romeo with sexy Sponsor Fotografdd.de! (Andreas Keck) DELETED by XCNuse : nudity
-
(teaz-R) DELETED by XCNuse : comment to skin above post
First try at a Nascar skin. Tried to dirty it up a bit too, give it a more authentic look as it was looing to clean before
Attached images
bettyfxrprev.jpg
FXR_betty.jpg
That looks nice

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG