The online racing simulator
Vauxhall Skin
I was trying to get hold of something to replicate and I stumbled onto the Vauxhall Racing Team. The skin looked good. here is a link to real car: http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/btcc2/btcc/vaux.html. Took me quite a long time. To get most (if not all) the decals. Here are the skins in 1024 and 2048 format.

1024x1024:http://i61.photobucket.com/alb ... ckwolf_02/FXR_VHX2048.jpg

EDIT:Oh well the 2048 Got lost somewhere. 1024 is still pretty HQ. (VERY) If i find the 2048 file i will upload. Enjoy.... AND COMMENTS PLEASE
Great Holden skin Al, Skaifey would be proud (he's the bloke what drives it IRL btw ) :up:
a skin inspired by my guitar. simplicity was what i was after, to relfect the nature of acoustic instruments. what i sed just sounded really puffy but what the hell.
Attached images
FXR_Tanglewood.jpg
tanglewood preview.jpg
ohhh, that color fits the FXR damn well! like that skin
Quote from Smurfen :ohhh, that color fits the FXR damn well! like that skin

which skin are you talking about exactly?
tanglewood
yey. i just realised after i asked you i would look really silly if you where talking about someone elses skin. hehe.
Please keep chatter to a minimum. We are here to show off skins, NOT talk! If you want to do so then do it over MSN or something.
Quote from GTR_Yuni :Please keep chatter to a minimum. We are here to show off skins, NOT talk! If you want to do so then do it over MSN or something.

i dont want any more trouble, but since when have YOU been a moderator? hmm?
he's right though!
i understand he has a point, but it wasnt as if i was chattering away for ages. theres plenty of other people that just say things like "good skin" and nobody goes on at them. i was only asking smurfen if he was reffering to my skin or someone elses. anyway im going to shut up now b4 my gob gets me into trouble
here is a skin based on the Ford Performance Racing V8 Supercar... except I've renamed it FXO Performance Racing
Attached images
FXO Performance Racing.jpg
Quote from al heeley :Been sitting round for a while on the HD, got a request to release it, though it's not totally finished.

It's good but why do you have TRD and Nismo on the same car? which manufacturer is it. Nissan or toyota?
Oopsies there heh. Yeah Toyota is TRD, Nismo is Nissan.
Nice skin teazR i especially like the martini skin
No idea what the hell this skin is all about, I think was just practicing colour blending. Meh, who knows?

Nonetheless it's available to you all cause I'm so nice
Attached images
FXR_Cityscape_Preview.jpg
FXR_Cityscape.jpg
a nice little skin i made for the fxo. its not brilliant, but neither am i
theres a low res version uploaded on lfs world, but you need the high res version to appreciate the carbon fibre. the name says low res, but its actually high res, i just needed to name it that to trick lfsworld (this skin is private though)
Attached images
tourer front.jpg
tourer side.jpg
FXO_TOURERLOWRES.jpg
NASCAR FXO-GTR Wip
Not made a skin for a while but founds this while surfing. Thought id have a go. Thoughts?

opps best post the wips

Pretty damn sexy, nice work.

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG