The online racing simulator
The best solution I can think of: The Castrol on the bonnet doesn't suit the car's colour scheme and fill in the car's rear end - preferably where the black paint is - with some decals, HQ decals from www.brandsoftheworld.com then repost here and let us see what it looks like.
Quote from cyanide :I really like it, very nice skin

Thanks

Quote from xWolFx :The best solution I can think of: The Castrol on the bonnet doesn't suit the car's colour scheme and fill in the car's rear end - preferably where the black paint is - with some decals, HQ decals from www.brandsoftheworld.com then repost here and let us see what it looks like.

hm.. you're right about the Castrol logo.. maybe an black version would fit better.. thanks for that website it's really helpfull

I'll move my skin 'project' to the work in progress section
Some top class skins on here - Simply amazing. Thanks to all for putting in the effort
Done :)
Hi there,
I'm back with the skin I posted here yesterday. I've worked a bit on it today and it's finished It hasn't changed much though, I wanted to keep it as clean as possible. I've added some (new) sponsors (Michelin on the sides, Motorola on the bonnet, Elf on the rear sides and LG electronics on the rear bumper)

Here's the result:
Attached images
new skin.JPG
-
(koipenguin) DELETED by koipenguin
lol only my second car skin..based on Tony Schumachers top fuel dragster..with my own touches feel free to change the number
Attached images
goarmy.bmp
FXR_GoArmy.jpg
Monkey Magic.
Made this skin for a comp on my clan's forum and coz I love this cult show.

Attached images
FXR_Monkey.jpg
My latest, the 2005 Toll Commodore from the V8Supercar Championship
Attached images
FXR_Toll2005_Preview.jpg
FXR_Toll2005.jpg
A tribute to the late great Will Hoy, his 1991 BTCC Championship winning BMW E30 M3. Sponsored by Listerine and the fantastic 'Clifford' the dragon. These cars were what got me into motorsport, and i intend on making a few different liveries from the early-mid nineties from the BTCC. Decided to add the dirt as i really think that it adds to the realism of the game if all cars have a little bit of grime on them.
Attached images
FXO_hoy.jpg
bIMG_2156.JPG
niiiicccee !!
Not really 100% happy with this, but I don't think I can make it look any better plus it took me so long that I don't want to feel like I wasted the time! . Anyway, here is my best attempt at doing the BMW 320i ETCC touring car...
Attached images
BMWFXR.jpg
FXR_BMWetcc.jpg
Quote from Viperpainter :Here is my latest, I havent been this addicted to painting cars since the early days of NASCAR 3.

I love it, is that skin for public use? :]
Rob Gravett's 1992 Peugeot 406 Mi16
Another one from back in the day from me.
Rob Gravett's 1992 BTCC Peugeot 406 Mi16.
Attached images
FXO1992BTCC405.jpg
FXO_1992BTCC405.jpg
very nice skins Bean0
Cheers mate, just edited the post with a slightly updated version.
Just my first skin for FXR, private
that's really a nice skin.. shame it's private
Keeping up with Bean0 here, this is John Clelands 1995 BTCC Championship winning Cavalier.

The dirt and shading layers i have made as a seperate PSD file so it can be added to any FXO.

Here is the link to the dirt PSD

http://www.106rallye.co.uk/mem ... ed/skinfiles/FXO_dirt.psd
Attached images
FXO_cleland.jpg
That looks really good man.. I love the dirt layer on it (nice thinking of making it an seperate psd :up: ) I'm starting to really like those older BTCC skins.. any chance of an skinpack in the future??
cheers mate,

i dont think i have the time to do many of these, they are very time consuming. I think Bean0 is going to do some more though. One of the hardest things is finding photos to work from!
updated with a bit more repaired damage to the front, proper BTCC style Infact in the recent c'ships the teams have colour coded gaffer tape for running repairs that dont spoil the colour schemes!

wicket old skool TeazR :up:

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG