The online racing simulator
finally my first skin relased.

FXO TURBO Simple Software Solutions

This is a Public skin. I've left a space for your car number.
PLEASE no edit without permission.
not on LFSW yet. I can't figure out how to resize in Photoshop Elements 4.0. so its the size it is now. I'll repost if I fugure out how to.

EDIT: i now have a 1024 resized version of my skin. And the 1024 version is now on LFSW!
Attached images
SSS2.jpg
SSS3.jpg
FXO_solutions.jpg
FXO_solutions1024.jpg
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :finally my first skin relased.

FXO TURBO Simple Software Solutions

This is a Public skin. I've left a space for your car number.
PLEASE no edit without permission.
not on LFSW yet. I can't figure out how to resize in Photoshop Elements 4.0.
it would be nice if someone could resize this and PM me when done and I'll add it here. enjoy

I think there's a non-sense somewhere
Han's S15 Silvia from Tokyo Drift

as real as possible, for public use
Attached images
FXR_AccTDHanS15.jpg
Quote from ACCAkut :Han's S15 Silvia from Tokyo Drift

as real as possible, for public use

looks kinda good.
Sweet, now make it for XRT and you'll be the idol of all Demo Racers
Quote from Knight_Atack :No problem, it's understandable. And there's no rush really. I especially liked the KLM skin and was looking foward to getting it, if anyone actually feels like uploading it here. But since there's no rush, I can wait . Great job on those skins though.

A little bump on this "old" discussion. Our site is back, server move took quite a bit longer than anticipated, but well... All skins should be available now, at the usual place.
-
(StableX) DELETED by StableX
wrong thread
-
Quote from StableX :wrong comment

Right comment, your skin is an FZ this thread it do FX cars.
Quote from Greboth :Right comment, your skin is an FZ this thread it do FX cars.

right answer
-
Quote from StableX :I meant wrong comment as in not particularly helpful.... if you wanted to make a useful comment rather than just a nonsense one to jibe others then suggest where it needs to go or why its wrong............

tssssk!!!!!

Then why post it in a topic that isn't right? Its like walking into an art gallery and asking for comments on your clothing. Then getting angry when they look at you strange.
Quote from mcintyrej :Then why post it in a topic that isn't right? Its like walking into an art gallery and asking for comments on your clothing. Then getting angry when they look at you strange.

lol, that made me laugh
-
My first high res skin and my 2nd replica skin, featuring a custom made front grill and some of the decals used had to go painted over to make them look remotely tidy.

Its a public skin, feel free to use it...I have uploaded the high res version and lower res version.
Attached images
mondeo replica pre1.jpg
mondeo replica pre2.jpg
mondeo replica pre3.jpg
FXO_mondeo04.jpg
FXO_mondeo04 high res.jpg
I had the same problem, I used that exact Rapid Fit logo he posted but enlarged it then painted over it myself to make the quality higher, I did it kind of quickly though so its not perfect.

I uploaded it if anyone wants to use it, should look fine on lower res 1024*1024 skins.

EDIT: Also 2 more public versions of the skin, one without the little bits next to the grill (meant ot shape the headlights more like the Mondeos) and one without any of the badges or fake grills. 46 (no lights) and 69 (no grill)
Attached images
rapid fit logo.png
FXO_mondeo46nl.jpg
FXO_mondeo69ng.jpg
Awesome efast thanks

I was hoping someone would Render that for me

Does'nt look too bad does it - my new screen background

Just to let you know it's Mika Hakkinen's DTM CLK Original photo's below
Attached images
MB_C-DTM_892_1280x1024.jpg
MB_C-DTM_895_1280x1024.jpg
no worries, i actually liked your skin, especially the AMG tag and the merc front

if anyone wants me to do a render im happy to do it when i have the time
Fxo Skin
Here is a quick 5min 4 door sedan.

PS.The reason it is so basic is because it was done on paint.
Attached images
FXO_4 door sedan.jpg
Quote from brendaga123 :

I think you should go sit in the corner and think about what you have just done.
Quote from garph :I think you should go sit in the corner and think about what you have just done...

...In five minutes? Man that takes three seconds to do
Quote from garph :I think you should go sit in the corner and think about what you have just done.

Quote from brendaga123 :

I want a screenie!
Quote from garph :I think you should go sit in the corner and think about what you have just done.

:ices_rofl made my day

LOL and my new sig

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG