The online racing simulator
Quote from Sponge :Nice! I know it's not the requests section, but could you do a FXO version too?

I'll try conjour an FXO version up at some point, even though the one Ts-020 has done already looks pretty good.

Thanks for the link unseen.
yes that is the one I'm talking about.
Quote from beefyman666 :I'll try conjour an FXO version up at some point, even though the one Ts-020 has done already looks pretty good.

For those of us into full quality/high-res, a 2048x skin is always more than welcome
brand new skin from me
hope u guys like it

Attached images
FXO_mutt107_9.jpg
Quote from mutt107 :brand new skin from me
hope u guys like it

Pretty nice, but... there's still some white spots by the checkerd flag part by the front wheel arc and the checkerd and blue part are a bit low res.

Other than that, you did a good job clean skin
Quote from Sponge :Pretty nice, but... there's still some white spots by the checkerd flag part by the front wheel arc and the checkerd and blue part are a bit low res.

Other than that, you did a good job clean skin

yea i just noticed that.
but noobs like me make mistakes
Quote from mutt107 :yea i just noticed that.
but noobs like me make mistakes

It's the learning process
Quote from LFSn00b :I think he just copy&pasted the "vinyl"

That's not a bad thing I sometimes do it too... but it's pretty hard to find hi-res "vinyl" (or it's me being too picky:razz.
probibly the simplist skin I'll ever make. on LFSWorld and its public
for 2048 rename to FXO_cocacola
Attached images
FXO_cocacola.jpg
lfs_00000474.jpg
FXO_cocacolaL.jpg
lfs_00000473.jpg
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :probibly the simplist skin I'll ever make. on LFSWorld and its public
for 2048 rename to FXO_cocacola

i wish i could have my lfs settings as high as that lol btw good job on the skin.
Quote from mutt107 :i wish i could have my lfs settings as high as that lol btw good job on the skin.

I drive with the setting like that too!
omg now i know my computer realy is bad
Quote from mutt107 :omg now i know my computer realy is bad

even mine isn't the best. 32 cars = bad framerates! funny how cars with more polygones(GTR cars, BF1, RAC etc.) are harder on frame rates eh?
heres my private skin. now i know its probably better than some of my other attempts. if youve seen them youll know what i mean!
comments, criticisms and advice would be welcome
ive added the correct tyre file to my dds folder,thanks to grey fox for them, the dunlops in the preview are gone!
skin file

preview
i like it. I would lower the yellow on the sides to the height of the door guard tho, but i'm one of those ppl who needs to have stuff line up or im unhappy forever
I like the logo placement, too.
see? its a compliment sandwich!
cheers!!
i thought about lowering the yellow but i think it looks a wee bit better to match the height on the front and rear bumpers.
a mercedes skin =) dont ask about the exaust....i didnt know where to place it...and i wanted it to look cool like that..this is like my first skin so...still cool =)
Attached images
FXO_MERCEDES.jpg
Quote from HKS_ERALD :a mercedes skin =) dont ask about the exaust....i didnt know where to place it...and i wanted it to look cool like that..this is like my first skin so...still cool =)

ok for a start u need to use the pro kits from masterskinners.net
Quote from mutt107 :ok for a start u need to use the pro kits from masterskinners.net

okey dok
Quote from HKS_ERALD :a mercedes skin =) dont ask about the exaust....i didnt know where to place it...and i wanted it to look cool like that..this is like my first skin so...still cool =)

LOL at the exhaust!

a little tip, dont use paint!....

try a good free program called paint.net (google it ).

It has all the simplicity of ms paint, yet the quality of photoshop. Im not saying you wont be able to make AMAZING skins with this, but i have seen some pretty good skins come from this program. Give it a shot, and you wont ever go back to ms paint.
is it easy to use?
Quote from HKS_ERALD :is it easy to use?

Very easy. If you need anymore info about it, add me on msn or chat over PM's. This thread is'nt made for too much chat
****! nothin works good for me...it says fatol error while installing

I wouldn't call a default skin with 7 or 8 decals on it a "skinning effort"... (sorry)

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG