The online racing simulator
Quote from Andreas Keck :and i told you that it isn't your skin

That front is from one of my Alfa's for sure so cut the crap.
FIA GT Lister Storm replica. Enjoy!
Attached images
preview1.jpg
FXR_lister.jpg
That is excellent tonix!!!! Really resembles the Lister!!!
Quote from tonix :FIA GT Lister Storm replica. Enjoy!

hey i like the roof. reminds me of austin powers lol.
excelent skin man
HONG KONG POLICE SKIN
made it with paint
Attached images
FXO_HKPOLICe.JPG
Hongk Ong Police
Attached images
FXO_HKPOLICE.JPG
#459 - lyd
You guys are amazing, especially you "my first skin" folks.

I have never been able to skin anything worth a damn, although I always have the obsessive need to do so in any sim I have used.

I have tried two so far in LFS, the RB4 was the first and is monstrously lame, and the FXR was the second is only a tiny bit less lame. (I'd post screens of the latter, but it is definitely not finished.) Kudos to all of you for your graphic design-foo. I stand in awe.

lyd
Awesome skin tonix

@ lyd - Personally - as im sure many others did too - i started out making 'lame' skins but as you practice you get better
Another Newbie and 1st skin attempt
Hi everyone. I've been an S2 holder for about a month and managed to pry myself away from racing to try and produce a skin. Since I saw a NASCAR fan on here it was only right to add another one. Thanks to Captian Slow for the template
And of course feel free to use
Attached images
FXR_Earnhardt.jpg
Not looked at in cmx but looks good there Keep going on making the skins - its get addictive lol
I got inspiration for this one from Ken Block's urban camo STi that he ran in the Rally-America series a few seasons ago.

Keywords: Ken Block Vermont Sportscar Urban Camo DC Shoes
Attached images
block_dc_skin.jpg
FXO_BLOCK_DC.jpg
Quote from XenoWolf :I got inspiration for this one from Ken Block's urban camo STi that he ran in the Rally-America series a few seasons ago.

Keywords: Ken Block Vermont Sportscar Urban Camo DC Shoes

Looks good
is there a smaller preview available? :P

Nice clean SkiN!
FXO STCC Skin - PRIVATE!
Attached images
FXO_JakgSTCC-Preview.jpg
FXO_JakgSTCC.jpg
Quote from Prodromoi :This thread, in the XR skins section includes the other car skins from the (first) Mad Max film that I've just done. I've used the FXO GTR as a base for the March Hare car, on the basis that it was a less powerful car than the other interceptors (it was a V6 whereas the others were V8s).

(Note for movie buffs... I'm not 100% certain that the roof number is MFP 10, but it's the best estimate I have so far. If anyone has a photo that clearly shows the roof number, please let me know!)

Al

alas i don't have a copy of the film handy, of i'd check. glad to know i'm not the only one with a mad max obsession!
Top skins on this page!! .
Quote from aoun :Top skins on this page!! .

you would say that. aren't the Mad Max films your primary export?
Quote from Jakg :FXO STCC Skin - PRIVATE!

if its private you should only post the preview not the skin file!illepall
Quote from anbiddulph :if its private you should only post the preview not the skin file!illepall

as said in another thread...
Quote from bbman :Why posting the skinfile then? That begs to be stolen...

Quote from Jakg :well its for Skins_X if anyone cares - if some **** nicks it ill just do this again, so everyone downloads the "new" version

Quote from tonyblews :you would say that. aren't the Mad Max films your primary export?

I dont get ya man..
Quote from aoun :I dont get ya man..

sorry... when i think of austrailia, the first think that pops into my head is the mad max series

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG