The online racing simulator
many thanks - its rather easy to do :-) heres the current changes..

Nvidia logo added to roof (hush ATI fanbois :P)
SkySports logo added to side
Driver name and flag added to doors
Attached images
car4.JPG
car5.JPG
That Bacardi logo is kinda blurry. Use more lighter/brighter colours. Otherwise nice for a 1st skin.
Nice skin for a 1st Would be better if the skin had some more contrast to it. Tristans suggestion would definatly make things look nicer
Heizer fairdinkum man thats bloody brilliant mate.
Myabe the best aussie car skin ive seen on LFS.
you have my any aussie would say the same.
Peace out
Bloody oath that's a bloody ripper. It'd be grouse if you could slap that duco on the ol' XRR too, digger!

Nice render too. Bloody oath.
FXR - X-Power MG Skins
15 variations of this skin. Get them individually from HERE

Or get the full set of 15 skins in a single zip file from HERE
Attached images
FXR_XPower_MG1.jpg
Astra BTCC
New skin for the FXR...

Get the skin HERE
Attached images
FXR_zed28_Astra_BTCC.jpg
FXO Flame Skin
Here is a simple flame skin I made...
Attached images
flame.JPG
FXO_toye_flame.jpg
Quote from ZED28 :15 variations of this skin. Get them from HERE

Would it be possible to get them in a .zip? Downloading each skin individually is just stupid.
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :Downloading each skin individually is just stupid.

Nice to see you show such appreciation for fifteen good quality skins being made available for free public download.
Quote from STROBE :Nice to see you show such appreciation for fifteen good quality skins being made available for free public download.

LOL Strobe, saved me a post!

I was fully intent on making the full set available as a ZIP file regardless. You can get it from HERE ... or you could try browsing my downloads section and you may find it yourself!

Also amended the link in the original post.
here my latest skin

and yes i realise that a drift skin on a 4wd car is kinda odd

the skin is in high rez too

let me know what you think, i cant improve unless im told where im going wrong
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2005-12-20 19-33-55-78.jpg
FXR_driftskyline.jpg
-
(Soper) DELETED by Soper
Quote from gishuk :here my latest skin

and yes i realise that a drift skin on a 4wd car is kinda odd

the skin is in high rez too

let me know what you think, i cant improve unless im told where im going wrong

How is a drift themed skin on a AWD car odd?
They drift in comps too, most converted but still its not odd just like a drift themed FF isnt that odd cus its still driftable and is drifted alot these days. any ways thats me for ya . Peace out
didnt know that

im not really knowlegeable on the whole drift scene
Smirnoff Blue FXR
Here's an FXR in a Smirnoff Blue theme, secondary sposnor is Alpine. It's uploaded on LFS World and you can get the 1024 file below:

Download (1024x1024):
Smirnoff Blue FXO GTR
Attached images
SMRBfxrAS3a.jpg
SMRBfxrAS3b.jpg
SMRBfxrAS3c.jpg
wow! thats an awsome skin

Edit: How come ZED28's join date says october 2029?
Ta STROBE, I'll be using that Smirnoff FXR skin!
Smurfen Skin Production Presents:

Full Time 4WD GTR

Enjoy!
Attached images
FXR_4wd.jpg
preview1.jpg
Quote from nosliw :wow! thats an awsome skin

Edit: How come ZED28's join date says october 2029?

Ahh, that's simple - I've not been born yet!

I did see that the other day, looking at my profile...

Edit: Well, I've got my b'day in there and all and there's nothing I think I've done to cause it. I did post some large images a while back, maybe THAT's it. LOL Now where did I park that DeLorean....
Quote from ZED28 :I did post some large images a while back, maybe THAT's it.

ZED it really isn't that much of a problem posting images, however, it only is a problem if your images are huge and highy uncompressed. I've noticed you don't take kindly to that mention I made of posting an attachment, and really just keep bringing it up that I said that.... iit's not a big deal. It is just nicer for everyone to have a small quick preview about 2-5kb in size which makes it easier for dialup users and everyone else in general, so people can have the Images feature on, rather than disabling a useful feature for other areas. The rules for attachments were stripped right from RSC where LFS Forum was once hosted, and RSC was never fast, still isn't... and that PLUS large images on 56k was never fun. That explains the rules mostly, but they still can apply here. I don't think you posted huge uncompressed image previews, and that's fine, but some people do it (for like 400kb images :faint: ), and it slows down some people's browsing I had to use dialup for years, was a nightmare, when all the images were nicely compressed in a forum and then one person posted a large image, took forever. It really helps if people optimize their images to have faster browsing overall, but some don't bother, with linking very large images under [IMG] tags That's just so you know where I am coming from. I just recall someone saying not to use [IMG] tags or something, and I just said you are better off attaching the screenshot/preview... and the above is why I think it is a better option oh well, I don't wanna get this thread off topic, but I hope you see what I mean

Anyways, keep up the good skinning :up:

(Oh and the join date is wrong because of some date issue Victor had with LFS profiles linked to this forum)
Quote from Victor :you can update it in your profile or lfs account details again. Then it'll show ok. There was a problem before, but not anymore.

Quote from Tweaker :ZED it really isn't that much of a problem posting images, however, it only is a problem if your images are huge and highy uncompressed. I've noticed you don't take kindly to that mention I made of posting an attachment, and really just keep bringing it up that I said that.... iit's not a big deal.

Tweaker, my remarks were never "at" you and the guy that pi$$ed me off was the one who said coming from the US, I should understand English - and followed that insult with "nice skins". I don't think I attacked you, if I did, please accept my appologies. I did rant on about the features of VB which would help the 56K population and still allow the full features of VB to be used by folk with faster connections but my statements are true. I run several VB boards and have done the same with a couple of my users.

My last remark about large images was made in jest, I'm sarcastic and actually from the UK - not the US so that might explain my skewed sense of humour.

Tweaker, it's all good - if not blown out of proportion some so again, accept my appologies for the missunderstanding.
My first skin
I know this skin aint very good... Its my first
Attached images
HRL.JPG
FXO_HRL.jpg

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG