The online racing simulator
Sprint FXR
Here is my latest, I havent been this addicted to painting cars since the early days of NASCAR 3.
Attached images
FXR_Sprint.jpg
sprint.jpg
-
(teaz-R) DELETED by XCNuse : move to section request
Cool skin
Very cool skin! I like it! Yellow and Black are nice on a car, this looks good.

Too bad for Sprint though, their Tech Support hangs up on people
better than having no sponsor for football lol
Hey guys.

I desperatedly need a good (or not really that good) template for the FXO. Does the S1 template works fine for S2? If the answer is negative, where I can find one FXO Template?

Already searched on Masterz Skinnerz, but didn't find anything there (only for the FXR).

Thanks!
here, give this a try. Not pinpoint accurate like Bunta's but from the UV's released when S2 demo first came out.
Attached files
FXO_uv.rar - 46.8 KB - 622 views
Here's my first FXR skin, a Grolsch/AMD combo.
Attached images
FXR_Famous.jpg
FXOFamous1.JPG
Been sitting round for a while on the HD, got a request to release it, though it's not totally finished.

I love it but I will wait till you say it is finished, totally.
Thanks for the feedback guys!
Quote from KeMoT :I love it but I will wait till you say it is finished, totally.

Ooh, you're a hard taskmaster! I'll work on it some more at the weekend.
Stella Artois Racing FXO GTR
Dtm
Quote from EARWIG :Mika Häkkinen DTM 2005

http://www.skvor-design.euweb.cz/LFS/hakkinen.jpg

The Mobil 1 on the rear wing's sidepods are kind of blending with the "FXO" writing

(oh and the image you [img] linked to is either really huge filesize or the hosting is slow, put it as a link so dialup users can view this thread without any trouble)
Quote from FunkedUp :The FXR must be a Subaru. H4, 2.0 l, turbo, AWD. So I put a proper skin on it.

Can you do a RB4 version?
bmps make baby jesus cry
Alessandro Zanardi - WTCC 2005
Attached images
FXO_Zanardi.jpg
new skin from me
Attached images
fxr_shellhelix_shooting.jpg
WOW, very nice
Oh yes! You are the master, Heizer!
Do I remember you did this livery for S1, maybe the RB4 and/or FXO? Beautiful work!
lol i remember those good ol' days, he did it for the FXO, cause i remember getting frustrated and saying that he took it from games like driver and whatnot its kinda funny to look at my old posts back at RSC and whatnot, so fierce lol
My first finished skin, Rob Collard's MG from this year's BTCC. Quite simple but that suits me since I'm no good at fancy paintjobs
Didn't bother to put the numbers on because we don't have them in LFS and it seemed a bit pointless...
Attached images
MGZSBTCC2005.jpg
FXR_WSR_MG.jpg
more V8
Attached images
screen1.JPG
screen2.JPG
FXR_supercheap.jpg

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG