Ericsson
Lobster
NEC
Phillips
ZTE
This was my first ever cell phone:

This was my second:

Then I got this for a Christmas present (the blue one):

And after I broke the shell of that one, and an original shell costs quite a lot of money, I decided to buy this one:
I have a Motorola L6i.

My first phone was the Ericsson r300... The only cool thing I could do with It was listen to other people phone calls ... just a little codes and I was listening to others!
Quote from Blackout :What on earth is 3210 classic? 3210 is old as hell?!

edit. Hahaaa, typo I see.

Haha, it was a typo, I can't imagine a phone like that with a camera.

I can't understand what has a 3110 to do with 3110 classic, they don't look similar in any way.
Sony Ericsson W50i hehe. I got that a few months ago.

Got me a chocolate to use when I don't need the big bulky Asus PDA.
Nokia....N-gage

Yea thats right. Can't wait for lfs demo on that thing...or, not. I wonder why i never use it. ....
Sony Ericsson K610i here.
Changed from a Nokia 3310i to a Sony Ericsson W850i which I bought while I was in Dubai. So it comes with arabic and english keys, which always fasinates (?) my friends. It also cost me £40 less than it would in the UK.
Nokia 3410

Moto Razr Maxx V6 E=Mc2 Thingy. Pretty decent :up:
Well these were my phones

1st) Nokia 3310

2nd) Motorola L6 (in black)

3rd) Sony Ericsson W810i
Quote from Btoryo :Well these were my phones

1st) Nokia 3310
2nd) Motorola L6 (in black)
3rd) Sony Ericsson W810i

Fixed.
I think its redicoulous what people spend on phones these days! But it is their money so whatever

My phones:

Cheap as you can get brand new.

And

My brother gave me that one no longer reads sim cards though
Now

1st Phone) A Nokia 3330 (A 3310 with internet)

2nd Phone) A Nokia 3510i.

Possibly in future (Passed on)

1) a Motorola L6

2) A Sony Ericsson Z600
Quote from sil3ntwar :I think its redicoulous what people spend on phones these days! But it is their money so whatever

My phones:

Cheap as you can get brand new.

And

My brother gave me that one no longer reads sim cards though

T3h E398 rockz0rz!

If you ever get bored of it, mod it! I've done the "E398@ROKR" flash which made it quad-band, record videos, more games, better themes, nicer font, iTunes etc, all for free!
Nokia 6020
Quote from Jakg :T3h E398 rockz0rz!

If you ever get bored of it, mod it! I've done the "E398@ROKR" flash which made it quad-band, record videos, more games, better themes, nicer font, iTunes etc, all for free!

Cant do anything with it as it needs a SIM card to start up and it just wont read them now.

Also lost the data cable but am interested in how you modded it?
You need the data cable and a few open source apps, and then one "Motorola Recovery" app which Motorola use at their RMA department to un-brick dead phones. If you have a dead one, it's worth having a look here or here to see if you can fix it.

Heres the E398>ROKR mod, it doesn't just turn it into a ROKR as the ROKR (Stupid name!) has a better screen, but it does make my phone more useful and work better if i choose to sell it!
Quote from Jakg :You need the data cable and a few open source apps, and then one "Motorola Recovery" app which Motorola use at their RMA department to un-brick dead phones. If you have a dead one, it's worth having a look here or here to see if you can fix it.

Heres the E398>ROKR mod, it doesn't just turn it into a ROKR as the ROKR (Stupid name!) has a better screen, but it does make my phone more useful and work better if i choose to sell it!

Cheers will see what i can do as it is a brick right now.
And of course when i find the phone and start it up after months of neglect it decides to work

Wonder how long it will last this time. Suppose i should look at buying a data cable.
Quote from Jakg :E398@ROKR

The Rokr was an existing phone (the E398) with a slightly better screen and iTunes, but the existing phone had been out for some time, and i had one. A quick firmware flash and its quicker, quad band, records videos, plays music and does everything i need it to!

Update - I finally got rid of my amazing Motorola. I now have a custom flashed W810i with various drivers and mods on it, 'tis also now unlocked.

Still not sure what to do with my wonderful E398 - god that was a good phone
I've just changed phone. I had a K700i but the joystick went wrong. Now I have a Samsung E250. Simple, nothing hi-tech walkman mobile...
CECT P168+, Basically, i was gonna buy an iphone until i found these, alot more connectivity etc for alot cheaper price.

My phone - Nokia 6133:

My dad's phone:

Nokia FTW!!!

what phone have u got?
(249 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG