LG
I don't have one
BenQ Siemens
Ericsson
Lobster
NEC
Phillips
ZTE
Quote from Jakg :Just thought i'd bump this to say i borrowed a T-Mobile (/ Google / HTC) G1 from work and I am seriously seriously impressed, it's so unbelievably awesome, it'll be my new phone once i'm old enough to go on contract in a few weeks...

my current phone is a Sony Ericsson w960i on O2 PAYG

Wow you need a minimum age to be on contract? Depresseing

My phone is a lovely Sony Ericson K850i best phone EVARR imo, makes me quite sad that SE have stopped creating "K" phones Means now when i want to upgrade i have to go to something im unfamiliar/uncomfertable with.

Mine is the one with the blue line around the edges.

K850i.

Next phone will be

Idou

Edit : Haha, migz you bastard. (Also have the blue one)
Quote from Migz :Wow you need a minimum age to be on contract? Depresseing

You have to be 18 as it's based on credit
Quote from Jakg :You have to be 18 as it's based on credit

ahah, that sucks :/ over here i think your allowed at any age, as log as you have a bank account which they can take the money out of every month.

And haha Takumi :P Maybe we are meant to be together?
it cant just be coincidence that we both have the same phone, and both posted it around the same time
nokia e51
Quote from Jakg :In case no-one got the message...

I LOVE THE G1 (/ HTC Dream).

I hate the fact I have to give it back on Saturday and go nearly 6 weeks before I can buy mine

Get the G2 (HTC Magic) instead lol. I have it and it's brilliant, a little smaller than the G1 and a little more smooth on the curves - just doesn't have the qwerty keyboard.
SE w960i
Quote from sam93 :Get the G2 (HTC Magic) instead lol. I have it and it's brilliant, a little smaller than the G1 and a little more smooth on the curves - just doesn't have the qwerty keyboard.

The keyboard is one of the things I love, and the onscreen keyboard feels... odd to use with a phone thats thicker than the iPhone.
Quote from Jakg :The keyboard is one of the things I love, and the onscreen keyboard feels... odd to use with a phone thats thicker than the iPhone.

The only downside to the onscreen keyboard for me is that I have to rotate the phone so the keyboard becomes bigger so I don't hit the wrong letter/number all the time lol.

Still doesn't make me dislike the phone, Android is very good in my opinion. Thats where Apple failed with the iPhone, they didn't make it open source.

My nokia. It have pretty bad battery, but I still like it
Sony Ericcson, but i was a big Nokia fanboy before. Sony Ericsson is much nicer that nokia
7 years and still working fine (admittedly after a dabble of superglue every couple of years):

Although mine looks considerably more worn.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I never had a mobile phone at any point in my life.

Have one, but it's completely useless. No reception anywhere for cell phones around me.

I despise cell phones. People call me all the time on a cell phone and I can't understand a word they are saying.

Wifey has my old pay-as-you-go phone for emergency use when she's going to work, but again, it's useless. She'd have to climb a building or something if she wanted to use it. If she calls on her way home from work, I just try to pick out if there are any emergency words coming from her.
Quote from jonny__27 :So tell me my man, how you like the touch sensitive buttons?

Quite a pain in the arse actually. My sister had one of those for about a week, then returned it. The darn thing ended up making calls without anyone noticing it.

It isnt making calls itself,it has to be touched my a finger or something and it has to be unlocked for that,but i dont have that intresting pockets.
Office/Desktop: 10(?) years old Siemens Actron C3:

Home/walking arround: 15 (?) years old Siemens Gigaset 2011:

Cellphone: Samsung SGH-G600:
LG Rumor

Quote from Jakg :

Yes that's right I bought ANOTHER phone. This one cost me £30, and sells for £60 on eBay. NOICE!

I love being a little Wheeler-Dealer :P

I have that phone but in a differnet colour.
Quote from hrtburnout :Nokia 3310

Blah, better then mine. Don't even know what I have. I really don't give a shit about Mobile phones.
Quote from Jakg :The keyboard is one of the things I love, and the onscreen keyboard feels... odd to use with a phone thats thicker than the iPhone.

Have the G1, love it.
I guess the HTC magic is sweet too, but I prefer a real keyboard
LG enV Touch (VX11000)

Quote from ColeusRattus :Have the G1, love it.
I guess the HTC magic is sweet too, but I prefer a real keyboard

I agree, the keyboard is the best thing about it. I don't think I'll be able to get used to a normal one after this :P When I use other touch screen phones they feel cheap compared to the G1, maybe because it's so big
Finally 18 so I bought myself a G1.

Unlimited Texts, 700 Minutes, 3GB Internet & Unlimited Calls / Texts / Picture messages to my parents and GF. Not bad for £22.92pm effectively...
I had a Sony Ericsson C510 but it decided to fry itself so it has been sent off for repair

what phone have u got?
(249 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG