Ericsson
Lobster
NEC
Phillips
ZTE
what phone have u got?
im just a bit nosy
Nokia 3310

A bundle of sticks and a lighter and a blanket....gets better reception, and some bloody funny looks on the underground!

Samsung D500, On and a half year old
IM SO PROUD OF MY SELF !
im same trusty old d500 :wop:
First phone was a nokia 3330 (basically a 3310 with 1 more game and the internet)

Now ive got a nokia 3510i
A Nokia 6680. Can't go wrong with a Nokia - nicely dumbed down interface and fairly durable handsets. Plus everyone and anyone has a charger for them somewhere.
Good old Sony J70 (without "Ericsson"). 5 years, still works quite well, like a good wine becomes better with age. Many envy me.
Sony Ericsson k700i

I never bought it, I got it from my bro when he got a new one on his contract
One of the crappiest Samsung phones you can find. (It's only a replacement because I need to get a new phone).

I'll probably get either a Nokia or Motorolla phone for my next choice. But there are so many to choose from, and actually I still do like Samsung phones.

I am not much of a phone geek though. I don't need movie or internet capabilities on it, that stuff is useless to pay for imo. All I really need for my plan and phone is a camera, text messaging, and have it be a decent size. Going to need to get a new phone before 2008, because a Bluetooth headset is going to be required in the car by law here
nokia v70!! does the job!
#15 - JTbo
Years ago I turned my back to Nokia products, buggy software, design flaws, weird menu logic, expensive, battery did not last as long as in others, odd buzzing noises when speaking etc. I took Siemens c55 then and it has been great, only problem it is tad small for my fingers.

Friends have had nokias still and there seem to be same problems still, modern ones are needed to restart just bit more often, lol.
Can only vote once.. but Nokia N70 and Siemens M75.
Siemens MT50.

Phones are the only bit of electronics I don't care about, since I can't find one that focusses on quality instead of features. I have an mp3 player and a digital camera, both cost more individually than any phone and are far superior. I've heard some modern phones and the sound quality seems to fluctuate wildly between models. Surely that's the one thing it needs to be good at, rather than playing Duke Nukem 3D with good FPS?
#18 - dev
Sony Ericsson k750i, and i love it
Nokia 6630 had a years cheap contract, then got another cheap contract again with nokia 6630 so technically had it year and a bit now.
nokia 6230i, but not too pleases with it, as it tends to "forget" that there is memory card inside, crashes sometimes as has a bit of a flawed bluetooth usability. oh yeah, the back of the display gets dusty too.
Sony K750i.

I'm not a phone geek either, I just wanted something with Bluetooth, MP3 tones and a megapixel camera.

The 2 megapixel camera and Java MIDP 2.0 were a bonus, especially as the phone was cheaper than a lot of models without the features I wanted.

It's also VERY reliable and has not let me down or restarted itself or corrupted the memory, unlike my old Nokia/Motorola/LG.
sony erricson k700i, 3rd hand, bought cheaply. cant afford anything better
SE W800I, ****ed up phone. Trowing it all over the place, taking it into the shower and shit, still works..
one that can be used to call people, a rare thing these days.
O2 XDA Mini S

Great phone, great PDA, great GPS (with TomTom). Not perfect, but very good. The sliding keyboard is also a good thing, which I didn't think I'd actually like or use much, but I use it all the time.

what phone have u got?
(249 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG