LG
I don't have one
BenQ Siemens
Ericsson
Lobster
NEC
Phillips
ZTE

Asus P535, hehe... PDA + GSM + GPS. Still keep my Nokia 6230b around for old time's sake though.

Moto OS's are trash.
Samsung D600.

My first phone ever, which isn't a Nokia.

Can't wait to upgrade back to a Nokia.
Nokia's freaky 6260
(more flexible than my girlfriend)

A concept phone from a few years back. Didn't quite take off sales-wise, but it's a great business phone nevertheless.

Oh yeah, I hate mobile phones from the bottom of my heart. I'd rather stab myself to my ear than spend more than 5 minutes a day on the phone.
Quote from spankmeyer :Oh yeah, I hate mobile phones from the bottom of my heart. I'd rather stab myself to my ear than spend more than 5 minutes a day on the phone.

+1
Very old Nokia 6310i http://www.nokia.fi/img/products/6310i/proddet.jpg

It was one of the first Nokia phones that had java so it must be like 4 or 5 years old. I don't care to buy new phone, basicly only feature I'd like to have is better (mp3/polyfonic or whatever?) ringtones. I already have MP3 player and a digital camera, I don't need those in my phone.
#56 - Jakg
this
You like it, yes?
Sony Ericsson 630. Really crappilly made the battery cover/back panel thing is loose and slides off easilly, the camera is useless (the lens is covered in crap and you can't clean it), the joystick doesn't recognize up movements most of the time and the user interface is pointlessly complicated. I wish someone made a simple phone that did what I use it for, phoning, texting, notes/reminders (without taking half an hour to get to the write bit to add them) and I want a good stopwatch/clock system (my phone has to be reset every 10 laps seeing as it can hold photos why can't it hold two hours worth of lap times and then be cleverly connected to a bluetooth printer and give you lap charts, I would love that). My phone needn't bother with a camera, games, wap (the most pointless invention ever) or a colour screen, it wastes battery and reduces contrast. I know my idea of a phone may seem primitive but I want it to last for ages and be completely indestructible.
Quote from afastest :this
You like it, yes?

lol my old Motorola had regular AAA batteries the worst thing about having a phone like that though is trying to fit it in your pocket
lg 8110, or somthing like. i need a new phone, cause it keeps telling me to insert my usim.
#61 - siLc
Sony Ericsson k700i.....going to k800i soon (well, i hope so)
Attached images
k700i.JPG
Sony Ericsson K300i

Well, I can finally post in a thread like this. I just (hold on to your hats folks) recieved my first cell phone I've ever had myself for Christmas, LOL. My wife has one she carries for emergencies, but I've never had one.

Others in the US would recognise it as the Tracfone (the service). I don't know if any others around the world have anything like this. It's a prepaid program. I have no use for a cell phone other than calling home when I run to the store or something. If I need to call the wife, I just hollar from the room I'm in, hehe.

So, my phone is just that, only a phone. I don't need something with all the fluffy features. A camera on a phone for crying out loud? I have a camera. Though, I think todays crop of camera phones are probably bigger (in megapixel size) than my camera. My phone is a Nokia 2126.

So, both the wife and I now have separate cell phones. $17 per month for 2 phones. Can't beat that! Each phone is a separate thing and you have to buy a 2 month service card for them. It's $17 each for the 2 months and that gives you 60 minutes. Since I activated mine over the Christmas holiday, the website had a special that will now add an extra 30 minutes every time I add airtime to it for as long as I keep it activated. You can also buy larger minute cards of course for a bit more cash. Her's is a Nokia, but I haven't a clue what model. Its about 3 years old now, and compared to mine, it's the size of a medium SUV, LOL.
Quote from JamesF1 :Sony Ericsson K300i

Hey wow, I have that. I use it at least twice a year.
#67 - JTbo
Quote from mrodgers :Well, I can finally post in a thread like this. I just (hold on to your hats folks) recieved my first cell phone I've ever had myself for Christmas, LOL. My wife has one she carries for emergencies, but I've never had one.

Others in the US would recognise it as the Tracfone (the service). I don't know if any others around the world have anything like this. It's a prepaid program. I have no use for a cell phone other than calling home when I run to the store or something. If I need to call the wife, I just hollar from the room I'm in, hehe.

So, my phone is just that, only a phone. I don't need something with all the fluffy features. A camera on a phone for crying out loud? I have a camera. Though, I think todays crop of camera phones are probably bigger (in megapixel size) than my camera. My phone is a Nokia 2126.

So, both the wife and I now have separate cell phones. $17 per month for 2 phones. Can't beat that! Each phone is a separate thing and you have to buy a 2 month service card for them. It's $17 each for the 2 months and that gives you 60 minutes. Since I activated mine over the Christmas holiday, the website had a special that will now add an extra 30 minutes every time I add airtime to it for as long as I keep it activated. You can also buy larger minute cards of course for a bit more cash. Her's is a Nokia, but I haven't a clue what model. Its about 3 years old now, and compared to mine, it's the size of a medium SUV, LOL.

Let's see, my phone is 0,66€/month and calls are 0,069€/minute that is something around 4,8€/month if you talk about 60 minutes. I speak so little that they send me only 3 bills in a year as otherwise sending bill would cost more than what I have to pay, lol.

Phone is phone, it is for talking and rarely it is handy to send message, but there is no need for other stuff indeed.

I have got one offer to other operator, they would give me 6 moths free and 600min free talking too, that would mean easily one year without phone bills for me so I think I will accept
SE K700i
:lovies3d:
Seems like I have the most popular phone around: Sony Ericsson K700i

Not a bad phone, but could be a million times better with a better camera, and a thousand million trillion billion googol times better with a SIMPLE MEMORY STICK SLOT!!!!!!!!!! Cost me 116 quid about a year and a half ago (new).
I have a Sony Ericsson v600i, it was pretty cheap and did what I wanted. Now I want the SE w810i.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from JTbo :Let's see, my phone is 0,66€/month and calls are 0,069€/minute that is something around 4,8€/month if you talk about 60 minutes. I speak so little that they send me only 3 bills in a year as otherwise sending bill would cost more than what I have to pay, lol.

Now let me get this straight. You say you pay (assuming 60 minutes) 4,8€/month, as in $6.33 US dollars? Damn, cell phones are cheap over there, eh? Mine is a pay-as-you-go, meaning I have to buy a 2 month card (in 60, 90, 120, etc minute cards). I can choose the minutes amount, but the cards are for 2 months or you can buy a year's worth. That is the cheapest (unless you use it constantly) I've seen cell phones over hear. Generally, cellular runs (just pulling a number out of the air) $40-60 per month. That usually gets you hundreds of minutes, or unlimited even. I have no use for a cell phone though, only to have on me in emergencies (ie, "honey, did you say we needed bread?). Perhaps if I had grown up the teenage/college years in the cellphone era, I'd be lost without one, but like our grandparents and computers, I could really care less and think it's a waste of money (my teenage/college years were the start of the computer era )
@mrodgers: I'd actually just gotten my first celly this past July (the aforementioned Razr, with service from Cingular). I don't use it much but it is definitely nice to have around, although it is certainly expensive for what is essentially a convenience item to me.
Siemens CX75

But I'll probably buy the Sony Ericsssson K800i as my sister wants a new phone (read: he buys my old one and I buy new one) because her Nokia has started to do what old nokias do. I'll never buy a Nokia as all my friends have Nokias and there is always something strange going on with them. Out of 5 Nokias that my friends have had probably 4 has been repaired at some stage. I have had few Siemens phones and never had any issues with them. Iirc Siemens sold its mobile division or somethint because I haven't seen new Siemens phones...
I haven't had a mobile phone for over a year, and I love it!!

what phone have u got?
(249 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG