I don't have one
BenQ Siemens
Ericsson
Lobster
NEC
Phillips
ZTE
Motorola PEBL here

SE W810i for me. I've had nokias before, but never again. The design isn't a patch on the SE, the UI isn't as easy, and the look and feel of the thing isn't anywhere near as good.

I have a nokia for work and I know which I prefer. I'll stick with SE in future.
Heh, I can write a book about my sh*tty SE T230.... Its too sloooooooooow, battery isnt for one week and it havent any normal function like java, IRDA etc. It was very bad bought.... illepall
Go Sony Ericsson's!!! W800i!
Sony Ericsson K750i, also an old Nokia 3210 for when the new phone breaks (they always do, but the 3210 was built to last )
Nokia 6131 FTW
I'm one of about 4 kids in my school that doesn't have a phone. And if i had a phone i would have to have a razor, just like everyone else. And i would have to get that new Chocolate phone, jut like everyone else. These kids don't even use their phones. My neighbor got a phone two years ago and has about 10 calls on it, he never uses it, just like everyone else.

I figured i will save some cash, and not get a phone.
Sony Ericsson K750i
Windows Mobile Smartphone

SPV C550

a very handy feature packed little thing. Most precious thing on it is Duke Nukem 3D.... ohh yes thats right! and Doom!

mad
edit: Just read Bobs post.

Quote from Bob Smith :Siemens MT50.
I've heard some modern phones and the sound quality seems to fluctuate wildly between models. Surely that's the one thing it needs to be good at, rather than playing Duke Nukem 3D with good FPS?

referring to my godly phone? hehe Ok so having Duke Nukem 3D on your phone isnt the most important thing but sure damn is fun during those very booring and unentertaining periods on trains, busses or the minutes spent waiting for women to get ready! Not that I had to do too much of the last point
I'm probably getting a Nokia 3109 Classic (Should be in stores in a couple of weeks). Has anyone got a Nokia 3110 Classic here (It's basically the same as 3109, except that it has a camera and FM Radio), is it OK?
What on earth is 3210 classic? 3210 is old as hell?!

edit. Hahaaa, typo I see.
Motorola L6i-mode
I voted Nokia back then but now I have a k700i and am very pleased with it. It may be old but its capabilities are enough for me, plus it's quite small.
Blackberry Pearl (8100)
Quote from Blackout :What on earth is 3210 classic? 3210 is old as hell?!

edit. Hahaaa, typo I see.

There is nothing wrong in old classic phone design, new ones are bit too small, my fingers press at least two button each time I try to make a call in this ultra small 5150i I have to carry with me from work.
-
(niall09) DELETED by niall09
-
(Christofire) DELETED by Christofire
Nokia N95

I don't really call, so figured that I need the one with the most gadgets
Quote from Christofire :"Do you suffer from sausage-finger-itis? Mash the keypad now to receive your special dialling wand!"

No much, but I'm bit clumsy But surely playing with real cars do have consequences.
Motorola C650 flashed and full modified. More than a C650
I did have a Nokia N-Gage for about 3-4 years untill this Jan and got a Motorola Z3.

Very awesome phone.
Got a Nokia 2310 now. Nothing special
other. i got a blockia 32 throw it
i got two phones,
http://www.samstores.com/_imag ... ducts/o2-xdamini-s_00.jpg
02 XDA Mini S, awesome phone/xda, with internet explorer, msn, windows media player, qwerty keyboard, tom tom sat nav, ms office and many many more things. Does have the occasional slow down if running alot of programs, but unless you lead of programs running, it runs smooth as silk, in fact, smoother than silk

http://i.expansys.com/i/b/b141579.jpg
Nokia N95, only had this beauty a few days, and i love it! its got some same features as the 02 XDA Mini s, maybe a little less, maybe and little more, who cares? all i know is that i really like this phone. But would i take it over my 02? HELL NO!
Sony Ericsson Z300i

what phone have u got?
(249 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG