Lobster
NEC
Phillips
ZTE
LG Chocolate K800
Sony Ericsson K530i
Motorola V3 2
Quote from sgt.flippy :I want one of those

I didn't suddenly start watching them on eBay...

(One just sold for £92 - not bad for a phone with WiFi!)
Quote from Jakg :I didn't suddenly start watching them on eBay...

(One just sold for £92 - not bad for a phone with WiFi!)

Nokia has always been ahead of everyone in the cell-phone market. Just no one seems to know this. I will always be a loyal Nokia customer. They're like the sleeper-car of cellphones. The E90 makes mincemeat of the iPhone - and it's been around for years (well, the previous generation was - and that did it all too.)
No HTC in this poll?

Got an HTC Wizard for work (mines beat to hell, but it keeps on going)

Just picked up this, the touch cruise to replace my tytn.

I live and die by HTC phones.
I've had my Samsung since March of 2005. My first phone. It's just a phone, and my favorite feature is coinless calling. Awesome.

I was the only person in my environmental engineering class last year who was still on their first phone. It was a surprise to me to find that some people have owned five or more in their lives.
i got my good old big siemens s65
Quote from MattxMosh :No HTC in this poll?

Got an HTC Wizard for work (mines beat to hell, but it keeps on going)

Just picked up this, the touch cruise to replace my tytn.

I live and die by HTC phones.

Yeah that HTC phone someone at work has it, its pretty nice with GPS and all!

Yes that's right I bought ANOTHER phone. This one cost me £30, and sells for £60 on eBay. NOICE!

I love being a little Wheeler-Dealer :P
I never heard about those HTC phones, until my brother in law bought one. He has the one touch (the lowest version really). But it's pretty nice, that one doesn't have GPS though.
I'll check Ebay a bit more often
got a s500i
LG Viewty(KU990) - yeah baby! :headbang:
I have a 3310 nokia (the brick

and a motorola v3x Razr good phone apparently the battery dies on these things but mine is still going strong
aww my phone ain't on the list i have a Sagem my z-55 lol woot no-one has ever heard of my phone. i want to get a sony-erricson k510i
I have the Orange SPV E650. Before, I had the C550 model. I really like Smartphones made by HTC (SPV), I'm not sure why.
i have a iphone
Samsung E900. Good phone survived 80 mins. in the washing machine
Just thought i'd bump this to say i borrowed a T-Mobile (/ Google / HTC) G1 from work and I am seriously seriously impressed, it's so unbelievably awesome, it'll be my new phone once i'm old enough to go on contract in a few weeks...

my current phone is a Sony Ericsson w960i on O2 PAYG
I've got the HTC Magic, basically the Google G2 phone, same as the G1 apart from the Qwerty keyboard, had it for just over a month now and I'm extremely impressed with it.
4 or 5 year old Nokia 2600 FTW... It just keeps working, unlike all those modern thingys that keep breaking down

Nokia E90 very usefull with the built in wifi too

SD.
Nokia or GTFO IMO

But Samsung is also good

what phone have u got?
(249 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG