The online racing simulator
VHPA v3.1.4 [updated 26/03/10]
(613 posts, started , go to first unread)
Dunno how annoying this question will be, but given how LFS is apparently frozen on the current version for the foreseeable future, is there any chance you'll put together a Tweak app for it? IIRC you'd said you would for this or one of the last versions... a Tweak app and/or something like a standard NASCAR tweak preset for spec racing.
Frankly I'd lost interest in updating it until the new tyres physics came along. However I don't think the devs are allowing tweak apps anymore, so getting my motivation back isn't the biggest problem if I want to respect their wishes, which given my position, I really should.
Quote from Bob Smith :However I don't think the devs are allowing tweak apps anymore

That's too bad.
Quote from Breizh :That's too bad.

I hope you're being sarcastic. XD

Moreover, (from time to time) I'll play LFS whilst using Tweak, but realistically, the game is far more entertaining and rewarding when I play the game the way it was intended to be played.

Kinda hence why I've always enjoyed the GTi racing, more than the TBO, GTR, or Open Wheel racing series (BUT the KY500 is quickly approaching!).
The thing LFS emulates is the same thing quality .twk's model. More cars for more rubber laying, apex nailing, hotlapping or racecrafting fun alone on the track or with friends and strangers online.
is this still current or is there something better these days
LFS physics have not changed since the last update so it's as relevant as ever.
Well, now?
no physics changes Wink
hmmm, After the release of the patch, my machine began to jump like a goat ... maybe sanctions affected the "evenness" of the asphalt ...
No one will tell you the exact actual data for GTi. I mean the body, Fuel tank, Passenger locations sections. I'm just now discovering this utility.
各位大神,小菜鸟进来看看
Quote from DKsong :各位大神,小菜鸟进来看看

This translates as "Dear God, the little rookie comes in to see", so I guess I'll just say 谢谢 "thanks" Smile

VHPA v3.1.4 [updated 26/03/10]
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG