I've still got that image saved, don't worry, not forgotten about it.
There'll be quite a few things I can go back and add at a later date, I must get the core of the analysis finished. Once the new GUI was established I've spent ages re-organising code and setting everything up to use all the extra data available from LFS .bin outputs. Then I've updated each section, one at a time. The only truely new section since GRC is the decelleration, but everything is done in much more detail now and hopefully with more accuracy too.
Also don't under-rate the usefullness of the aero tab for setting up wing angles, I use it frequently when I'm driving on a combo for the first time. On the whole I know what you mean, it is suspension I adjust the most, and it made sense to do it last the way I'm working through things.
After that I'm still planning quite a few large seperate features:
* Custom tyres designer, where you can add extra tyre types
* Custom wings designers, where you can add extra wing types
* Auto-loading of vehicles, tyres and wings
* Large, resizeable graph display which will display any one of the graphs in the program and update in real-time. The real time nature is of most benefit to high resolution and multi-monitors users but I know this is a long requested feature.
* Real time 'replays' of acceleration (and braking) with play stop, pause, rewing, fast foward, etc. Will be played through a separate form, showing the vehicle pitching, springs and tyres compressing, etc. Should be very cool to watch and will probably take longer to create the GUI for it than to code up, thanks to the way everything is stored in one big-ass array.
* Something similar to above (although less detailed) that will be truely live with LFS by using OutSim.
The first three are obviously concerned with the real life aspects of the program. These will also come in handy when 'porting' for other race sims.