The online racing simulator
680+ km/h with XF GTI ???
(202 posts, started )
pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeee stop

I don't know why this wich hunt is happening. People are now angry at the silliest things like pb's - how is that important? It's always been possible to get rediculously low pb's, nothing new there. So why the over-aggravation? I understand that people aren't happy with racers who cheat to win a race, but that's no reason to start a wich hunt. Keep it civilised ok?
And Joen, please be a little less suspicious of others. Your dutch, Mc21 is english - maybe there's a tiny language barrier. It's not the first time you over-accuse.
oh and I'm not going to scar people with signs, titles or whatever I see suggested on the forum. You want to go back to nazi days or so?

Having fun with tar'n'feather talk is fine, but you (the peeps in this conversation) are way off course here.
Quote from Victor :... but that's no reason to start a wich hunt...

I would not call it so. Fact is that there a no "witches" in nature. But to hunt down cheaters is a totally different thing as burning innocent females. Maybe some people are interessted in the stats more then others, ok. Cheating is simply UNFAIR. It´s the first time we are confronted with unfair race conditions, maybe that makes me so bored. Fragmaster is an old clan, played Quake xsivly. Most FM Members lost Quake 3 because of the huge amount of cheters. They even can´t win against good Fragmaster Mebers, but people got bored by this so much that they quit playing it. And that is something I will not do with lfs.

And about that nazi thing. Very uncool. Blaming INNOCENT jewish people f.e. in the 2ww has NOTHING to do with blaming GUILTY cheaters!
Quote from Victor :
It's not the first time you over-accuse.

If you're talking about the one earlier tonight, you are completely right. I jumped to conclusions, I regret it and I apologised immediately.

But ok, I'll keep it in mind.

(the cheater status thingy wasn't really a serious suggestion btw)
Victor,
wouldnt be better to start using temporary ban(lets say 2-3weeks - decision can be made later)for S2 cheaters? I am not accusing anyone currently but it would fix many problems.

People would be thinking in advance if the temporary ban is really worth this cheating.There would be less people "hunters" around and I would think the comunity or some part of comunity would be less frustrated and this all would really calm down.

Per the licence rules you would have the rights doing this.
Quote from downwiz2 :yes this cheat can be done by editing the XF.vob in the /veh directory with a hex editor. i haven't yet found the adress for horsepower, but i could easily change the dash as well s the interior and still join an online game.

its only a matter of time before i find the hp address....

Not a good idea to suggest this to everyone, and I hope you, or anyone else will never attempt it. Please keep some dignity and win through your talent, not your coding...
Quote from downwiz2 :its only a matter of time before i find the hp address....

Yup, it's that easy. It's weird how LFS Tweak stops working between patches though, even when the files are the same.
Well, I never knew how much trouble a little program I got from a friend would cause. I appologize to crazy hairy for useing it in his server and I understand why im banned.

Anyways, I do know the prog. only works on U0.5 or whatever. It will not work on U19. I suggest a patch that everyone has to have and leave patch U to the cheaters(Positively not me). I know I do deserve a punishment, ban maybe. All of you know no matter what patch comes out or what they do to lfs someone WILL find a way to hack the game and cheat. I think you all knew it was comeing eventually. I do not know who made the program I just know who I got it from and I know he didnt make it ( no offence ).
Quote from filur :Yup, it's that easy. It's weird how LFS Tweak stops working between patches though, even when the files are the same.

I think it's programmed to do that some how. Can't remember exactly but I'm sure Fonnybone (correct me if I'm wrong) had put all sorts of measures in place to keep it under control.
Quote from downwiz2 :its because LFStweak edits the running process's Memory, not the actually .vob files themselves. (i've asked Fonnybone).

lol, heres one from my friend from editing the .vob. this one has a lance!

You could hurt somebody with that.
Quote from klbbadd2002 :Well, I never knew how much trouble a little program I got from a friend would cause. I appologize to crazy hairy for useing it in his server and I understand why im banned.

Anyways, I do know the prog. only works on U0.5 or whatever. It will not work on U19. I suggest a patch that everyone has to have and leave patch U to the cheaters(Positively not me). I know I do deserve a punishment, ban maybe. All of you know no matter what patch comes out or what they do to lfs someone WILL find a way to hack the game and cheat. I think you all knew it was comeing eventually. I do not know who made the program I just know who I got it from and I know he didnt make it ( no offence ).

lol yeah how could cheats couse trouble in multiplayer, we should be sorry for banning you for this or what?...illepall Some people simple dont like to think about the consequenses that comes along with their actions.
Quote from Victor :pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeee stop

I don't know why this wich hunt is happening. People are now angry at the silliest things like pb's - how is that important? It's always been possible to get rediculously low pb's, nothing new there. So why the over-aggravation? I understand that people aren't happy with racers who cheat to win a race, but that's no reason to start a wich hunt. Keep it civilised ok?
And Joen, please be a little less suspicious of others. Your dutch, Mc21 is english - maybe there's a tiny language barrier. It's not the first time you over-accuse.

I think you dont know why because youre not racing like we do. I mean you have/want/need to spend more time on the Game itself you know what i mean. Maybe we taking it a bit serious at all but keep in mind its the first wave of multiplayer cheats and those who complain here just love your Project, the game you guys have created and we dont want to loose it or give up on it simple because some punks think they can cheat or hack whatever you name it. Pb´s are not that important i agree because they will change after every big patch but you know its still hard to see for some of us, that spend alot of time in improving at a combo and then a stranger with a prog in the backround comes along, with lets say 2000 miles driven overall and cant even handle the car at all but he beats you in the outlap by lets say...2 seconds minimum? Thats rediculas and pretty much frustrating somehow.

Im looking forward for a solutions thats fits for everybody, even for those who tried this stuff and has been banned from servers or the game. And a last word, keeping it civilised in this case is very hard but i agree on that at least. Hmpf
Nothing to see here, please move along. (Stop posting in this thread everyone)
Quote from joen :*sighs*

And he was so sorry yesterday...yeah right...

Their licenses should be disabled. Period.
Tossers.

New forum feature suggestion:

(semi-serious)

By the way the font is rendered in that image you must be using linux!
ok, i personally would like to know the username of any S2 person using this, as i will personally give them a /ban 999 on the [MG] server
Quote from Dygear :By the way the font is rendered in that image you must be using linux!

Nope, using XP. It's probably because I'm using one of the Vista fonts in XP, which I think looks really nice. Plus Cleartype is on.
Quote from joen :Nope, using XP. It's probably because I'm using one of the Vista fonts in XP, which I think looks really nice. Plus Cleartype is on.

its segoe UI, the only part of Vista i like

And to Crazy Harry - thank you for the user names, they are banned for a loooong time
I know i've been bad. But I don't need all these PM's lol.

Quote :Strode
Demo Racer

Hi!

Please send me this mod (XFG 640 km/h) I will not tell that you sent me this.

I need this program for my new movie.

PLS Send Me.

Thanks

~Strode~

Quote :
Dimitrij vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
Demo Racer

Hi! I would like to try that cheat for xfg.
What should I do then? Thnx for help
Dim,

Quote :
Knippi vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
S2 licensed

Can you pls send me the PS Cheat you once used. I need it to check it out how it works and to prevent using it on my server. Would be very kind if you give me the information...

Greets

Quote : smokenyall vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
Demo Racer

i dont under stand how it makes ur car faster is it like lfs tweak does it keep u frome going online or what?????

ah the ways cheats...
OMG!!!11111oneoneäläwen
lol I was bored!!111 lol look my edit how u find it its my first edit I maked wit potoschop ! yO
Im fasttest LfS 2 racer of all!!!11
Attached images
lol_edit.jpg
illepall
illepall
Quote from ORION :OMG!!!11111oneoneäläwen
lol I was bored!!111 lol look my edit how u find it its my first edit I maked wit potoschop ! yO
Im fasttest LfS 2 racer of all!!!11

zOMG URE FAST DUD3 !!!!!!111111111

you should have turned your sig off for that post, last time I visited the zt-gallery/franknaggies.com there were not to bad screenshots/renders

680+ km/h with XF GTI ???
(202 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG