The online racing simulator
680+ km/h with XF GTI ???
(202 posts, started )
Quote from Mc21 :Yeah i'm really sorry, I got this of a friend and he said it worked, I didn't believe him so I tryed it.. I didnt see a speed difference. I'm really sorry.

bla bla exuses bla bla...its allways the friend or the brother, or the friend of the brother that forced someone to perfom bs And asking the lapper for you pb over and over again shows that you knew what you where doing. poor boy get lost and better not join when im on a server.

+1 /ban 9999 all servers

btw. as far as i know Failure this pb has been allready removed so everything was for the cat (does this prase exists in english?). lol
+1

Ì know not everyone likes the oval. But I do. Me and some friends bumped our butts hours and hours to get into the 29s with the BF1. BEfore bumpdrafting comes up we draft like hell to get into 34s (P) and into the 30s (U). Last year we had some discussions about having a third digit at the hotlap charts because some mates got the same hotlap wr times (36.23). Can you imagine how big was the wish of ONE extrahorsepower??? And after all this "fun and pain" there are some %$(/%$!s who are even not able to handle the bf1 on a straight line (replay) and cheat some 28s?
Quote from Mc21 :Yeah i'm really sorry, I got this of a friend and he said it worked, I didn't believe him so I tryed it.. I didnt see a speed difference. I'm really sorry.

Didn't see a speed difference illepall

If you had got off with it would you be here? No! Bet you've probably passed this on to other people by now. There is no reason to test this on a public server and by the sounds of it you knew about this thread as you were here quick enough to defend your actions.

It's a sad state of affairs to see people cheat for glory. Personally I wouldn't feel the satisfaction in winning through cheating. I've seen people cheat in karting and it just lowers their reputation. Even after they've been caught cheating people will continue to talk about it when they do well again.

#79 - Mc21
I knew about it because Crazy Harry searched my LFS user and joined the server I was on, he told me that he had uploaded the mpr to the forum.
Right. Thanks to the 21st century. We have ventrilo voice chat and a friend informed me about the cheater and sent me the replay via icq. Think about your stupidity. You are able to connect to FM Servers again in ... erm .. 27 years.
#81 - MR_B
Just watched it, Guilty as charged.

I feel you bring shame upon the nice:star: !

You could have tried this in singleplayer, or formed your own private host instead of being so public with it. If I was you I would have reported the source of this cheat to the devs to help clear your name. And clear the "cheat" from LFS
sorry Mc2 but u need left dF !! U ruined dF Reputation here. so u need to be alone now and i think u never do that again because u nice guy. So Bye!!
#84 - Mc21
Quote from MR_B :Just watched it, Guilty as charged.

I feel you bring shame upon the nice !

You could have tried this in singleplayer, or formed your own private host instead of being so public with it. If I was you I would have reported the source of this cheat to the devs to help clear your name. And clear the "cheat" from LFS

I'll do that
Harry, you and I will never agree about the oval, but I can understand how annoying it would be for you after your genuinely hard work. I have yet to see a cheat (barely fitting in 2 hours of LFS a week ) online, but I think you did the right thing to name and shame in this case. Off a friend or not there is no excuse for cheating, and the penalties should be draconian,
Quote from 510N3D :bla bla exuses bla bla...its allways the friend or the brother, or the friend of the brother that forced someone to perfom bs And asking the lapper for you pb over and over again shows that you knew what you where doing. poor boy get lost and better not join when im on a server.

+1 /ban 9999 all servers

btw. as far as i know Failure this pb has been allready removed so everything was for the cat (does this prase exists in english?). lol

Agree
It exist in Czech

I have some feeling this online cheating has now getting out of the controll somehow when it is possible even in S2 online.I think Scawen must be feeling very frustrated as people are starting complaing about it more and more and he might have some problems fix it.

I am more then happy he doesnt do his regular development but spend time on this ****ing cheating.Yes I have used this word because I am really frustrated as well.

I wanted to go online again after some time but in this situation when someone can silently cheat I have now no reason for this anymore unless this wil be fixed.I dont want to loose against some "kids" screaming before their screens how so good they are with this cheat.Thanks to all you have invent it and use it.

Call me idiot if you like that I am bit harsh with seeing cheating "everyone" but its just my personal feeling nothing more.No personal antisymapthy to anyone
Although I'm totally against cheating and can't stand that people are using it I have to say people seem to be exagerating a bit much IMO. I've so far not come across anyone using the cheat (if they are they are not doing a good job of it since I've been up front most races ).

I race for LFS for fun and although I'd be a bit annoyed if someone cheated to win personally a good vicotory for me is a close wheel to wheel battle.
I just hope people will not get paranoyed and start accusing blindly.

It's not people like Mc21 that we have to worry about. He made it very obvious but some will only add a little power to get that 0,1 second.

I'm afraid we will see more of this when the game grows even more popular.

From the replay it looked like the only thing you wanted is to get the 1st place on the server toplist.
#89 - Tomi
I love how the LFS fanboys just can't live without lynching everybody.

OK it would have been better if n30 used is tool on a private server before giving it to friends who would use it online. But he already told us he contacted scawen about it. What are the consequences of it ? nothing. Just a few people who used such a tool in a few public races. In the next patch, it will be sorted and all WR will be wiped so who cares ?

Remember that you are all using an alpha version of a software. It is made public to be tested and you shouldn't expect a flawless racing experience though LFS is already one of the best and most reliable racing sim I have ever used.

But I bet you are just addicted to flame wars and mass public lynching...
Those who ask for restraint should be the first to exercise it.
@Tomi: This is no flame or something else. Lets say it so: Some of us leave the noob status and entering the "beginner" stage. We did rounds and rounds and rounds in LFS on different tracks. Myself got 150000+ km right now and there a still a lot people who drove more then I did. You just have reached 2716 Km at all, that is no problem but maybe you are not that into the game like we are. We try to master tracks, that means

- testing a lot of parameters of a setup to get faster and/or more stabil.
- driving a lot of laps to find better lines
- watch replays of wrs to get better lines
- race with buddies to control downforce and bad air

Sometimes there a some "wars" on the forum about different opinions people have about things IRL and about track choice. Cheaters WILL KILL this game quickly, that´s the problem. It´s not about lynching someone, it´s about to keep cheaters away from the servers. Glad that we have the lapper runnin, that application will watched very carefully the next time and everybody who have unrealistic times will be banned. LFS also have a autosave function for replays, we will use it and blame every cheater with .mpr in the forum till this cheat can be fixed.

@Tristan: Agree mate. Sure we have different opinions about race types but I was always sure you are a fair driver who tries to keep lfs clean, too!
Attached images
fh.JPG
... there's really no need to lynch anybody. Just ban proofed cheaters from your servers and the number of their "playgrounds" will decrease.
I don't really care what n30 has done, he has at least helped things by handing the information to the developers.

It's the people who use the cheat that I'm disgusted at. I have no respect for Mc21 now for using the cheat online. Cheaters will never admit things until they are caught red handed.

I'm 100% sure the devs will stop it but for the mean time S2 users, infact any users shouldn't use it. Use it and I bet you'll lose a lot of respect from most users, and just remember you can't shake off your username.
I just installed Outpost Pro, ran Icesword, took a quick look at the System Service Descriptor Table, fished for some documentation about two native Windows API calls and on Outpost's kernel filter and confirmed my suspects. It's my personal opinion that those who think n3o's helping the devs are wrong because they have no understanding of the meaning and implications of the remedy n3o publicly suggested as an example.
I'm sidelining with the EFF on freedom issues, but the work of people like n3o keep putting at risk some basic individual freedoms while proposing silly solutions to the problem they created. Problem is, there are too many clueless persons like him, and too many persons believing he's working for good.
Many persons may think I'm giving to what happened more importance then it deserves. No. I'm just putting it in context. After all the Sony rootkit story took place just to protect some audio cds, right?
In conclusion, everything converges to what Victor said in this post.
People should be careful about what they are asking. I hope the devs can come to a much better solution than the one proposed by n3o. But if it comes at the expense of performance, I wouldn't be much too surprised. After all, while we drive our cars in the daily traffic, we all know we're sacrificing performance to get a higher level of security.

Edit: uninstalling Outpost pro.
#95 - joen
Quote from Tomi :What are the consequences of it ? nothing. Just a few people who used such a tool in a few public races. In the next patch, it will be sorted and all WR will be wiped so who cares ?

It's all over the demo servers. Do I care about the demo servers? Yes
It's not just about WR's. A WR is set offline in hotlapping, not in races.

Quote :
But I bet you are just addicted to flame wars and mass public lynching...

You make too much assumptions.
#96 - CSU1
S2 licensed

Racername: [T-Evo] XCNuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSU1
Ok if the name&shame approach won't work, a different approach could be used like something to the effect of>If a wr on any split is broken the driver's name would be logged for the server admins to analyze? just a thought

im actually gonna take a step back and think about this one

that does sound like a good idea for LFS to hard program limits for split times; i mean, lets say for example split 2 in the BF1 (just because i dont recall the 2nd split times in BL for any other cars) if you have a split <35 seconds.. which even that would be rediculously fast, you should automatically be kicked or spectated

Disagreed, shuting up about this topic (cheats) is what we should not do in any case. It destroys the game, and what we live for . There are allways glitches and bugs and whatever that makes ppl get a unfair advance but reporting this to the devs directly or post some total idiots in this forum is the only way to get rid of this. These people have to learn something and we have to deal with it if we want or not. And trust me, this guy have been removed from 1 server because he used his cheat/hack to much but i bet he learned from that, took another server and used it just a lil bit to be faster as anyone else. And thats not the way this should run imho. And in this special case, we worked our arses off for a 29 (3 men bumping) and this lil boy hackz a 28 (second lap or so after a crash because he cant handle it) with a setup which i think was mine as well which i posted at inferno which makes him a ultra-biatch for me.

But i agree normally it should go this way:

Cheater spotted -> /ban 9999 -> reporting to devs with replay -> done
#98 - CSU1
Quote from 510N3D :Disagreed, shuting up about this topic (cheats) is what we should not do in any case. It destroys the game, and what we live for . There are allways glitches and bugs and whatever that makes ppl get a unfair advance but reporting this to the devs directly or post some total idiots in this forum is the only way to get rid of this. These people have to learn something and we have to deal with it if we want or not. And trust me, this guy have been removed from 1 server because he used his cheat/hack to much but i bet he learned from that, took another server and used it just a lil bit to be faster as anyone else. And thats not the way this should run imho. And in this special case, we worked our arses off for a 29 (3 men bumping) and this lil boy hackz a 28 (second lap or so after a crash because he cant handle it) with a setup which i think was mine as well which i posted at inferno which makes him a ultra-biatch for me.

But i agree normally it should go this way:

Cheater spotted -> /ban 9999 -> reporting to devs with replay -> done

I agree 100& , nice post +1
Quote from Albieg :It's my personal opinion that those who think n3o's helping the devs are wrong because they have no understanding of the meaning and implications of the remedy n3o publicly suggested as an example.

In my opinion, finding the vulnerability itself was the helping bit. "Finding out" that you can cheat / hack / modify a program is nothing new, but this particular exploit seems like quite a nasty multiplayer design problem which should really be looked into.

I guess what you're saying is the remedy suggested by n3o follows the rootkit type design and isn't something you'd like on your pc? This sounds much too extreme for LFS, i don't think it would be an apparent option for the devs.
Next one on oval. This time in GTR cars.

And don´t tell people "only 1 time"...

0:46.70 pb with xrg on oval? Sure dude!

klbbadd2002 illepall
Attached files
cheat2.mpr - 245.8 KB - 234 views

680+ km/h with XF GTI ???
(202 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG