The online racing simulator
680+ km/h with XF GTI ???
(202 posts, started )
How did you get that extra gear? I only have 11.
You gotta get the Truck Gearbox mod.
Quote from n2oaddict :You gotta get the Truck Gearbox mod.

You have that too? I love the second reverse gear
Have to go to some portuguese LFS forums and ask for it, I guess.
Dear good. Where can I download cheatcodes to the real life ?

EDIT :
One evening, I was racing on a well known server. Lots of the really strong racers was in there. I noticed they did verbally beat up one guy. Then that guy left the server. I asked why they have been so hard to this fast guy. He had done some cheating years ago, and he still payed the price !

Don`t cheat - You will NEVER be forgotten !
Quote from alland44 :Where can I download cheatcodes to the real life ?

I've been trying to find the get laid cheatcode, but I haven't been able too!
Quote from wheel4hummer :I've been trying to find the get laid cheatcode, but I haven't been able too!

That's an easy one. But you have to be 21 to get it in the USA. But stupid RL-cheat protection makes it impossible to work for me. Maybe I should join another server
Quote from joen :Nope, using XP. It's probably because I'm using one of the Vista fonts in XP, which I think looks really nice. Plus Cleartype is on.

<OT>

I just changed my Firefox to always use Segoe UI, looks nice, Still prefer the way Linux fonts look.
Quote from zeugnimod :Have to go to some portuguese LFS forums and ask for it, I guess.

Not cool...
I dont have the cheat and dont even want it... as all my team mates
Quote from Crazy Harry : It´s the first time we are confronted with unfair race conditions, maybe that makes me so bored.
(...)
but people got bored by this so much that they quit playing it. And that is something I will not do with lfs.

Quote from 510N3D : Maybe we taking it a bit serious at all but keep in mind its the first wave of multiplayer cheats and those who complain here just love your Project (...)

Eh, no it's not illepall This is the 3rd 'incident' if i remember correctly. One was at the very
beginning when LFS was just a demo, there was another incident a few years ago, and now
this one. In fact, the techniques used are exactly what was used before. Sorry, no medal
for being uber-1337. All i've read and seen in this thread is nothing new.

We've been through all this before and it was fixed and all was fine for a long time. Thing
is, LFS has changed a lot since then, and now someone decided he wanted to make it a
problem again. Like i've said, and others too, if you try hard and long enough, you will find
flaws in any program.

It's understandable to be frustrated, but we must be patient at this point.
Quote from Fonnybone :Eh, no it's not illepall This is the 3rd 'incident' if i remember correctly. One was at the very
beginning when LFS was just a demo, there was another incident a few years ago, and now
this one. In fact, the techniques used are exactly what was used before. Sorry, no medal

We've been through all this before and it was fixed and all was fine for a long time. Thing
is, LFS has changed a lot since then, and now someone decided he wanted to make it a
problem again. Like i've said, and others too, if you try hard and long enough, you will find
flaws in any program.

As you like...

Next time illepall yourself, "Moderator"....
Quote from Fonnybone :Eh, no it's not illepall This is the 3rd 'incident' if i remember correctly. One was at the very

flaws in any program.

Uh yes it might been there in the past i do not disagree on that but this time its fare more dangerous since the community has grown up and the game it therefore more pupular. So it is a problem and shutting the eyes/mouth on this because simular things happend in the past is not very helpful. Those people need to know what will happen when they cheat thats my oppinion. They dont know the risks so they cheat. And yes, maybe its just a drop on the hot stone but even this helps sometime. Sure this will be fixed soon and U20 was a good try on that but it seems its still possible.
In a way im thankful that someone did this lil cheat now, because its still a alpha and it can only be a good thing to sort out stuff like this at this stage.

Its still a forum and we can make statements on (nearly) everything. The way you make a statement is important. (In case its a rule that cheat topics are not allowed to discuss here im very sorry for doing this right now but if not theres no reason for me to ignore such topics as long as its not a bashing thread at all.
Quote from 510N3D : So it is a problem and shutting the eyes/mouth on this because simular things happend in the past is not very helpful.

Well, i said no such things, you guys assume that. What i was trying to say is that it's not as big of an issue as some want to make it. That's all.
Quote from Fonnybone :Well, i said no such things, you guys assume that. What i was trying to say is that it's not as big of an issue as some want to make it. That's all.

Quote from Fonnybone : and now someone decided he wanted to make it a
problem again

Well maybe i missunderstand this but from my point of view it is a Problem, no one wants to deal with it but we have to since we are maybe more racing then others, and some more on public then others so they have to deal with more cheaters then others. Not everyone is in a Team and can play on private servers. Myself only races at FM Servers atm because i have the ability to remove cheaters but i would quit racing for a while when im not in a Team and the only change for me to get some races would be on public servers.

And i do not agree that cheats, that works even in multiplayer (which is the important part in lfs imho) are not big of an issue. You just dont see it maybe and on the other side some people (me as well) are a bit overreacting as well. Fact is, cheats, especially those that can be used in multiplayer, destroys the game sooner or later.

Quote from Fonnybone : Like i've said, and others too, if you try hard and long enough, you will find flaws in any program.

I totally agree on that. Im looking foward for a solution so everybody can be happy with. Sure its not the first time but it wont be the last time cheats appear in this game but i think, we need to do something against it asap. You never know how strong this cheats will be as well as you never know for how long the devs need to fix it. So what i mean is the sooner everybody knows what happens when they use such stuff, the less problems we have on the next wave.
Quote from Fonnybone :(snip). What i was trying to say is that it's not as big of an issue as some want to make it. That's all.

agreed 100%.
Men take it easy, this "cheat sport" is coming to an end very soon; I don't care of 5 mins lost for banning someone every now and then (it tooks only 5 mins to spot a cheater....). It seems to me that cheating in simracing is far less significant than in FPS (as it seems that is your background): apart from thousands of sprint races you could have in public server for training and improving knowledge of track/car combos, IMHO the essence of online racing are the leagues you can join so...IMHO there can't never be cheating in leagues (apart from "classical non hardcore light cheats" like driving aids, views etc. used but not allowed by the league, that's why some of us are asking for more dedicated server OPTIONS).
Quote from Lorenz188 :Hi... This is not the only one who has a too fast car.... Today, and I have replay, a man called "Neo_The One", drove his PB a 1:30:11... So impossible with a simple XFG..

I have posted the .mpr file... Look at 2nd lap... near the split, he brakes to make the time "similar" to a real one, but he drove 200 Km/h on straight...

So, what I want to say is: How is it possible?!? There isn't a way to solve this bug and to make this game "real" for all?

Thanks...

Its not impossible one guy did it in 1.15
Quote from shaun463 :Its not impossible one guy did it in 1.15

with an XFG (or any demo car!) it is impossible to get a 1:15 on blackwood GP without cheating (i cant think of a car without slicks that could do that!)
shaun463
Demo Racer

"Its not impossible one guy did it in 1.15"

lol

was either a cheater or biggie Incocknito
I can go with 9 MACH (1 MACH = 1200 kmh) with BF1...really! I have a video (in LFS the speedo: 999kmh,but the out gauge tool speedos: 11800kmh=9mach i see...) i have a video from the LFS gauge...but the fraps doesnt record the outgauge shit.....i try record outgauge too...
-
(KENWOOD) DELETED by KENWOOD
2 SC http://tdw.uw.hu/LFS1.bmp http://tdw.uw.hu/LFS2.bmp

EDIT by Scawen : Removed the IMG tags. You must not post images in that way, but you can post links of course. They are huge images and take ages to load. Some people here are on 56k modems. You should never post bmps on the net anyway. Use a compressed format like jpg.
zOMGWTF, how did he do that... seriously, I have gone faster already... I can get up to 600km/h even with teh UF1000 and Scawen will probably not find out how I did this

Please, don't use bitmaps. They are to big. Even MS Paint can save jpgs...
Quote from KENWOOD :I can go with 9 MACH (1 MACH = 1200 kmh) with BF1...

Finally realism comes to lfs... illepall
Lol
Not sure if this has been mentioned before or what. I started getting tired of reading people yelling at one another.

Anyways, What could be done is exactly what the people at http://www.steambans.com did. Basically you can report a cheater and after review, they get added to a list. People on the list don't get to play on servers running the steambans mod. Where LFS doesn't nearly have the same amount of players as the cs/dod/etc, we could create a LFS:AC team (ac standing for anti-cheat). Simply anyone caught cheating on S2 servers, gets their account banned. Team could consist of trusted community members to take the load off the developers. And since you can pretty much instantly tell the difference between a cheater and a normal racer, I don't think it would be a very timely process. Only thing that would worry me is about the demo servers. The dev's would have to make it so you have to register before you can play on demo servers. And they would have to add some sort of anti-multiple account creation system aswell. Plus we could even use it to take care of idi and all the other wreckers out there.

But either way, that security loop should be dealt with first.
those pictures are so freaking big i can only get like.. the bottom 1/8th after letting it sit for like 10 minutes

680+ km/h with XF GTI ???
(202 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG