The online racing simulator
Quote from skeeter-racer :Hi, please render my skin. Please white rims, thanks

Here you go, two versions; one with normall rims and one with white rims. I hope you like them. Tell me if you want them in a bigger size.
Attached images
XRT1.jpg
xrt2.jpg
wow, very beautifully!!! Yes, yes it is possible in the big size. Both still I want behind and sideways. It is possible still a kind where less light? At you very beautifully it turns out! Thanks.=)
And white disks, my car in a life the skin in game looks as this=)
I didn't fully understand what you mean, but you want it to be less light and bigger? The rest i didn't understand. Could you be more clear?
Hi, can someone still help me out with a 1620 X 1050 render of our MRT for next sunday race??

I allready had a small preview on previous screen.

Also attached you can see what I've made of it to use as mail header for the race mail.

hope others to also enter a contribution.

Thank you all for the effort !!
Attached images
MRT_lfs-be2008.jpg
MRT_bannerkopie.jpg
Quote from hanzime :Hi, can someone still help me out with a 1620 X 1050 render of our MRT for next sunday race??

I allready had a small preview on previous screen.

Also attached you can see what I've made of it to use as mail header for the race mail.

hope others to also enter a contribution.

Thank you all for the effort !!

Should i make it bigger?
Bose321 Thank you very match,really very good RENDER, yes.pls can you made it in more large size, and can you make this render in sideways and behind,Thanks=)
Quote from skeeter-racer :Bose321 Thank you very match,really very good RENDER, yes.pls can you made it in more large size, and can you make this render in sideways and behind,Thanks=)

Sideways? and behind what?
side view and back veiw :P
hi,

here's the funny story. I was playing NFS:U2 again :hide: and at the end I had almost whole car out of carbon
Then I had to take photo for some magazine and headline was "carbonated" and I was like rofl rofl
Few days later I was like ok, imma make myself something similar, but it was empty so I had idea make inferno skin and put carbon instead of black. It kinda turned out well and I made some personal details (those yellow stuff ower the car) to make it more pro :P

So now I'd like to have couple renders of it, so I could maybe use it for avatar and that sorta stuff.

Big thanks in advance.

edit: if possible, black rims please
Attached images
FZR_inf_niki_carb.jpg
Quote from N I K I :hi,

-snip-

So now I'd like to have couple renders of it, so I could maybe use it for avatar and that sorta stuff.

Big thanks in advance.

edit: if possible, black rims please

Here you go.
Attached images
FZR_inf_niki_carb_render.jpg
My attempts Scene made by Mr. Mustang
Attached images
nikiskin.jpg
nikiskin2.jpg
Always hated the inferno skin but i quite like that
naaahhh! inferno skin is the sexiest! and ROFLMFAO at your avatar ^^
Yes, Inferno has the most überpwner skins
Bose321 sorry. Yes, side view and back view=)
91mason91 thanks=)
Okay. I'll work on it tomorow i think.
Anyone?
Attached images
RB4_KanjiATT.jpg
thanks, they look good.
Philthy those pipes look great.
Quote from Bose321 :Should i make it bigger?

If you can , I would like to have a mrt render in 1620 X 1050 resolution.

I would want to make some league promotional backgrounds and use the renders as source for it.

Thank you for the effort !!
To me, the LFS RB4 model is unfinished, I don't know why the LFS team not do anything about it.
It lacks of seals round the windscreen and a pair of screen wipers. I really wish they could re-look at this car and make it as good as the others.
Also the signal lights look weird and oddly angled because of the choppiness of the curve at the ends of the rear lights. The skinning for it is a bit difficult as well because of the extreme stretching (I had to compensate 75% for the ATT skin)

The front looks nice but quality kinda tapers off towards the rear

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG