The online racing simulator
The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
i only need a new cpu

Oh i can run it very well but my cpu keeps it below recommended requirements. I hope the phenom x4 comes down in price for xmas
I hope that with Quad-core they mean the game supports quadcore and it's not needed for playing the game right?
Looks like I'll need another new computer then
Quote from Luke.S :i only need a new cpu

Oh i can run it very well but my cpu keeps it below recommended requirements. I hope the phenom x4 comes down in price for xmas

I am running my old AMD Atholn 64 3000+ Winnie (will nudge 3GHz if I push it, but I run stock 1.8GHz these days and yes, Winnie was single core), OCZ DDR PC-3200 2x1024MB Dual Channel Platinum XTC (not quite as good as my G.Skill, but when stuff dies it needs replacing) and an ATi Radeon X1900XTX 512MB. None of that meets recommended :/
If it DOES use all 4 cores properly, then it should be very interesting...luckily enough my PC ticks all the boxes, so all I can say is roll on December! With any luck we (PC Users) will get the DLC as well....

Glad I haven't got a PisS 3 or a XpoX
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :true.
take a look at TDU
eww, while talking of it, i guess i go and drive my Jaguar XJ220 again...im addicted (oh and stuck at 86% cuz i dont have the multiplayer stuff done yet).

lol, i only play untill hardcore mode

Quote from MAGGOT :I think I'll go drive my Aston Martin DB7 Zagato.. god I love that car!

same.

what are your nicknames? would be cool to cruise together

Sorry for off-topic-ness
yay new gta update can't wait
Quote from dougie-lampkin :PC specs were released today too. The "recommended" specs looks like it'll be reasonably demanding

w00t!

I looked previous week on System Requirements Lab, and it said it couldn't run it.

But it can! =D
:rolleyes:
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from (-Mark-) :Why? beacuse im p/o that only xbox get the content?

Ofcourse i dont hope that it sucks, im just bitter because PS3 wont be getting it :/

and btw, i never fail

You support Forrest.....

.......you fail
I kill pigeons with slow, fat and underpowered helicopters, helicopters unlike the beast that is the Raindance pic

don't fully get it
Attached images
bitch.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :don't fully get it

whats wrong? not getting all bars green...ah what a shame
Quote from G!NhO :whats wrong? not getting all bars green...ah what a shame

poor boy, mad because of the NFS thread? i meant because not everything is correct, noob.
Mine is a winner, for sure.

On another note, I'm rather depressed that PS3 owners are getting ripped-off again by Sony's crazy strict policies for Downloadable-Content (I'm assuming that's the reason this time).
Attached images
win.jpg
Quote from G!NhO :whats wrong? not getting all bars green...ah what a shame

atleast it has more green than your test would have

Quote from Mp3 Astra :Mine is a winner, for sure.

On another note, I'm rather depressed that PS3 owners are getting ripped-off by Sony's crazy strict policies for Downloadable-Content (I'm assuming that's the reason this time).

lol, that's mine
Quote from Bose321 :atleast it has more green than your test would have

lol, that's mine

ooow you got a better pc then me............good boy
now your e-penis is 6 green bars long

now you grow up
Quote from G!NhO :
now you grow up

Excuse me? You're the one that needs to grow up here. I don't even want to argue with you. Just shut up.
Quote from Bose321 :Excuse me? You're the one that needs to grow up here. I don't even want to argue with you. Just shut up.

hmmmmm.....only quoting that part of the post

ok i agree> put me on your ignore list
*Drops e-penis between Boss and Ginho to stop their silly argument*

Besides, it's all green here too
Quote from dougie-lampkin :*Drops e-penis between Boss and Ginho to stop their silly argument*

*DOMP*

For pete's sake, i won't probably get this running on low. I REALLY need a new computer..

Why is it fail if you don't have intel or phenom.. faking fail site.
This site sucks really.
Attached images
failfailfail.jpg
Quote from tomba(fin) :

Why Is It Fail If You Don't Have Intel Or Phenom.. Faking Fail Site.
This Site Sucks Really.

Fail :d

The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG