The online racing simulator
Quote from JO53PHS :I'm literally DROWNING in work at the moment, so no race report until I find some free time (probably Christmas holidays )

Holy f^^cking sh*t have u comitted crime of any kind?
eh?
Something was possibly lost in translation....
eh?
It was met as joke as in doing labor for a comitted crime but i failed dam
I kinda see what you might possibly be slightly hinting at. Mabye the word 'drowning' relates to the crime commited...

So roughly when are these awards being kinda possibly voted for at some point in the vague future?
Yes I C&P'd the title from R6... lemme change it
EPIC SPELLING FAIL
Quote :
Half way through the race, Laprevotte recieved a drive-through penalty for crossing multiple pit boxes when pitting. Novak also recieved a Stop-go penalty for the incident he caused with El Alauoi when recovering from a crash, 10 minutes earlier. The first time he went into serve it, the software did not register it, and so, he had to go round again. Novak nowwas in 12th place and had slowed to a crawl, due to his badly damaged car.

:doh:

And what does 'The danger of the situation became very real' mean. Sounds like a translation of the ablative absolute from Latin
It's not that epic... just because I forgot to put a space in between the words
U guys did see my tyre pop did u?
Yes... I wrote about it in the race report
Quote from JO53PHS :Yes... I wrote about it in the race report

That wasnt when i spun i told that like 6 times

It was when i had 3 laps to go and suddenly gone wide and had to slow down to mere crawl
Small correction:

The software did register my pitstop. But I had 90 km/h when I entered the pitlane instead of 80 - giving me an additional stop-and-go penalty.

So all in all I did four pit stops:

- The first one was planned
- The second one was for the incident with Taha
- The third one was for speeding in the pitlane (10 seconds stop-and-go - can anyone explain to me why 10 seconds?)
- The fourth one was to repair the car.

I spent more time in the pitlane than outside
Ok.. will correct that soon.. You kinda can't tell from the replay... especially when wizzing thru it at the speed I do
Quote from Hypothraxer :
- The third one was for speeding in the pitlane (10 seconds stop-and-go - can anyone explain to me why 10 seconds?)

I spent more time in the pitlane than outside
  • That's what a stop-go is. Really it should be called a Stopfor10seconds-and-go
  • LOL
Quote from J@tko :
  • That's what a stop-go is. Really it should be called a Stopfor10seconds-and-go
  • LOL

For the Taha-incident I received a stop-and-go (without 10 seconds) . And I also remotely remember that a drive-through is issued first before giving a stop-and-go. But maybe I'm too tired
Quote from Hypothraxer :For the Taha-incident I received a stop-and-go (without 10 seconds) . And I also remotely remember that a drive-through is issued first before giving a stop-and-go. But maybe I'm too tired

yes you are too tired... cause LFS only have got 4 kinds of penalties:

Drive - Through

(Ten Second) Stop - and - Go Penalty

30 second Time penalty

45 second Time penalty

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG