The online racing simulator
Quote from JO53PHS :Laprevotte Loop?

That just rules !!!:laola::bounce8::woohoo:
Laprevotte Chicane?
So far we've got Taylor Turn, Taha Turn and the Hyntty Hairpin. It doesn't have the same ring does it?
Greybull Chicane?
Was a great race, great to watch, with a great winner and a great champion!

[OT]Anywhere a LFSBC logo?[/OT]
How about the Chrisuu bend if i win the epic fail award:?
Btw Chrisu when was the incident between us? The fast double apex left hander?

And sorry Novak I REALLY didn't want to end up hitting you and damaging more but after (I think) seeing you move back 2 inchs then stop I thought you were just gunna wait a bit till it clearrs and go so I took the normal line since there was space and bang :S.

The race was... Special for me... Got slowed down by Novak at the start, I had a good start so I started pushing him but it wasn't enough so moved to outside line and passing him. Coming into T1 F'd up royally by going a bit too much inside and getting spun (My own fault and sorry whoever that slowed down.), later on in the race I pushed a bit too much and spun in T1 and finally the nice ol' accident with Novak . Other then that I was happy with my pace, 3rd best time is good enough to know I could do better in a car with a disadvantage.

Grats to everyone for what was a great season (yes I have been stalking you because I love this series :P)
teh livestream has sound issues... I ups it in a minute.
Quote from evilpimp :Btw Chrisu when was the incident between us? The fast double apex left hander?

'Incident' happened at 33:50ish, it really was minimal contact.
I'm on my dads pc so theres no LFS. Cant watch the replay. Is it the double left hander tap I gave him?
Just after the Michelin bridge?
Quote from Mike Bingo :Just after the Michelin bridge?

Erm. . . Theres a bridge? I don't really notice bridges lol.
Happened just after the long left-hander leading into the fast flat out right-handers leading into a small flat out left leading into the final hairpin.
Quote from Timdpr :Happened just after the long left-hander leading into the fast flat out right-handers leading into a small flat out left leading into the final hairpin.

TBH there Tim you just described the entire track

And no, I'm still none the wiser as to where this happened
Quote from J@tko :TBH there Tim you just described the entire track

And no, I'm still none the wiser as to where this happened

How about...The corner after the double apex left evilpimp mentioned. Easier?
sry i couldnt make it to the race

LFSBC was my first league ever tho and it was alot of fun
-3 thumbs up-

ill be sure to look out for other NDR leagues

cya

EDIT: oops
Quote from Timdpr :Happened just after the long left-hander leading into the fast flat out right-handers leading into a small flat out left leading into the final hairpin.

Urgh nvm I'll just get up and go to my room get the replay. Scuse my laziness.

Edit : Weird... I don't remember contact there... another reason to go check replay!
You don't remember it because it wasn't you fault and it was miniimal.
I see.
Right... I just watched the replay and Chrisu you poped a tire and hit me. . . How am I suppose to avoid you spining into me because of a puncture?

And thanks for the broadcast
Quote from evilpimp :Right... I just watched the replay and Chrisu you poped a tire and hit me. . . How am I suppose to avoid you spining into me because of a puncture?

And thanks for the broadcast

Noo the tyre puncture was at like the second to last lap so what happend now im confused Im watching it to now so i wil give some feedback after ive seighn it

Sound problems eh i cant even hear the comentary over the enigines most of the time
No no seriously look at your front right tire in the F9 thingy and you'll see that your tire poped, you went on the grass, spun into me :S.
Quote from evilpimp :No no seriously look at your front right tire in the F9 thingy and you'll see that your tire poped, you went on the grass, spun into me :S.

That was on the second to last lap i clipped the gras ore something never had 2 tyre pops i believe not did I?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG