The online racing simulator
The 'incedent' occured at 33minutes 50 seconds, check the replay.
Quote from evilpimp :

And sorry Novak I REALLY didn't want to end up hitting you and damaging more but after (I think) seeing you move back 2 inchs then stop I thought you were just gunna wait a bit till it clearrs and go so I took the normal line since there was space and bang :S.

It was entirely my fault. I thought you were far away enough to let me get onto the grass but then I realized you were closing in so I did not apply full throttle - and afterwards it was too late.

So - sorry again for my mistake - it was entirely my fault.

Quote from evilpimp :
The race was... Special for me... Got slowed down by Novak at the start, I had a good start so I started pushing him but it wasn't enough so moved to outside line and passing him.

Again - my fault I thought we were supposed to run on the rev limiter until the green flag was shown but apparently we did not (or at least Ken wasn't because I almost passed him) and because of this I forgot I was in 3rd gear.

So yet again: Sorry for that mistake as well.

Everything that could go wrong did go wrong I guess
Okay please uplaod it to youtube ore something race broadcast blip is anoying and crashes al the time
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okay please uplaod it to youtube ore something race broadcast blip is anoying and crashes al the time

... it's probably due to your computer not handling the embedded windows media player. Wait for a few hours for blip to do the flash conversion
May I say thank you to the backmarkers for being nice and not getting in the way (God I never thought I'd say that after a league race :P)
'Jack saw that there wasn't a League for himself, so he created one'

Is that a compliment??

'O'keefe on 2 wheels - thats rather risky!'

Is it? I was doing that for most of the race!
'if i was Kenneth O'Keefe or jack atkinson I'd probably change my name'

LMAO

Timo Hynnynneynynynyn is hardly an amazing name :P
Sorry for cousing trouble over this i seigh n it already it was totaly my fault
But was to busy watching F1 HAMILTON!!!!

So sorry I Timo Glocked a bit ....

@ jack NP mate
The incident at 33m50s into the race (34:10 replay timecode) is deemed to be caused by a tyre failure on Car 222. No penalty.

d
A protest was recieved with complaints about an unfair start from Car 99, not being on pitlimiter and slowing down right before the Green flag.

All cars are being investigated, and a 30-second will be applied for not being on limiter AND being in double-file formation. Each car's run from when the limiter was supposed to be to the green will be inspected, and penalties will be applied as needed.

Car 99 is under investigation for dangerous driving at the start of the race.

d
I may as well confess I didn't have the limiter on, not that it makes any difference to my result. Chris was a bit slow in front, so I had to take it off in order to catch up with the field. I also took his position in the rolling start (sorry mate!), but only because he wouldn't take it and that left a gap...I moved up well after we'd moved into double formation, and he showed no sign of moving up.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Chris was a bit slow in front, so I had to take it off in order to catch up with the field

I *think* that that's ok.

I mean we don't want huge gaps.
The only time I wasn't on the limiter was when I was keeping up with the traffic, I was on the limiter for the start however.
Quote from Mike Bingo :The only time I wasn't on the limiter was when I was keeping up with the traffic, I was on the limiter for the start however.

same for me i started my limiter at the excit of the last turn
The following cars are recieving a WARNING for late formation into double file:

The following cars are recieving 30-second time penalty for failure to be on pitlimiter after being formed into double-file:

Car 99 is recieving a 45-second time penalty for dangerous driving actions on the start procedure which led to accordian effects in the field on both files.

d
A warning and a 5 point penalty for the whole season, I'll happily take that.
Looking at the replay it seems that I cut Yann up into T1 - sorry mate, was in a bit of a rush to get to the inside Waiting for official results now...
Qualification and Race Results are now Official.

I'll be updating points and making them official later tonight.

d
Quote from dekojester :Qualification and Race Results are now Official.

I'll be updating points and making them official later tonight.

d

Wooooohoooooo

My first ever league race victory. What a great way to leave my LFSBC-racing career

I'm only usually a mid-field runner at best, so for me to actually win a race is pretty awesome
But you only won due to the fails of others... you didn't _really_ win
Quote from JO53PHS :But you only won due to the fails of others... you didn't _really_ win

Who won the Italian GP this year Joe? Point proven
NEWSFLASH: Jack Atkinson Drowns in His Own 1337ness

Well, tbh Joe, I'm hardly a person who is regularly fighting at the front for race victories, whatever the combo is. So for me to have actually come second in this race is pretty good, let alone (eventually) win it.

It's the longest race I've ever done, and to be honest I hadn't done that much practice. I got a decent position in qualification, and managed to get a good start, getting up to second by halfway around the lap. I was pleased that I was consistently setting good lap times (see the race on LFSW). All my times were low 2.35s, 2.34s and the good high 2.33. I managed to conserve my tyres, and just driving within my limits was enough to keep Darryn and Yann at bay - and they're hardly slow.

I'll admit that luck had a part to play in it, however I'd like to say that if we did the race again this Saturday I'd hope to equal the results.

I'm sorry if I sound cocky saying this - i'm just really pleased to have won this race, and to end what has been a great season of LFSBC racing. Add to the fact that I only made about 3 (minor) mistakes in the entire 1 hour is pretty good for me - I struggle to do a CTRA race without going off. So, for me, what I've done is pretty damned good for me
Jack, I'm just being annoying. Don't take it seriously. Nub.

EDIT by J@tko: nub.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG