The online racing simulator
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Heh, I couldn't hear much on Vent over my uber loud FZR anyway. I did hear Dek (I think) shouting the right ones over you though

Lolz. I've got Gills' Corvette sound the the FZR - and it is uber loud - sounds heavenly awesome tho
I've got the one that comes with the hi-res pack over on LFS database, it is seriously loud A pack of FXRs and FZRs does indeed sound heavenly. That's partly why I chose the FZR in the first place
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I've got the one that comes with the hi-res pack over on LFS database, it is seriously loud A pack of FXRs and FZRs does indeed sound heavenly. That's partly why I chose the FZR in the first place

Lol and i thought i was tehg only one who choose becaus of a custom sound my XRR has the sound Of a super GT mazda sounds crazy!!
Car 177's penalty has been reversed. I made a mistake. Penalty reversed. Results updated.

d
Quote from dekojester :Car 177's penalty has been reversed. I made a mistake. Penalty reversed. Results updated.

d

Thank you
Quote from J@tko :Lolz. I've got Gills' Corvette sound the the FZR - and it is uber loud - sounds heavenly awesome tho

And that was the reason you told me to rev the engine?? Heh
Sweeet
:o How come ken got a 45 second penalty and the rest 30? Just cause he won. This is worst then the FIA. Just cause you want Jack to win.

I are jzkinz foo's.
Quote from evilpimp ::o How come ken got a 45 second penalty and the rest 30? Just cause he won. This is worst then the FIA. Just cause you want Jack to win.

I are jzkinz foo's.

No, his penalty was 45 for slowing down significantly before the start, which caused (or could cause) constantina effect (which it did to an extent). Everyone else behind has to react to the leader slowing/going slowly.

d
I see. Wouldn't have thought that was illegal after watching every single race car driver do it but fair 'nuff.
Quote from dekojester :No, his penalty was 45 for slowing down significantly before the start, which caused (or could cause) constantina effect (which it did to an extent). Everyone else behind has to react to the leader slowing/going slowly.

d

So it wasn't a joke?:chairs:And why do I have a 30 seconds penalty too?

EDIT : Okay, I just found your post with the penalties. Sorry, there was no way for me to read this forum during the week(no internet at home). And also, my apologies, I didn't know that I had to put my pit-limiter during the start.

Quote from the rulebook :There is to be no overtaking until you have crossed the start line.

Quote from the stats of the race(first lap) :1 99 K.O'Keefe rAcEr HeRo 4:45.51 0:00.00
2 177 D. Novak Hypothraxer 4:46.18 0:00.67
3 05 T. El Alaoui evilpimp 4:46.27 0:00.76
4 86 D.Lobb dizzydarryn 4:46.30 0:00.79
5 08 J.Atkinson J@tko 4:46.39 0:00.88
6 33 Y. Laprevotte GreyBull [CHA] 4:46.51 0:01.00

Psst... Don't you think that you should also penalize Jack for passing me before the start finish line?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :So it wasn't a joke?:chairs:And why do I have a 30 seconds penalty too?

Your 30-second penalty (as with the other 30-second penalties) were to cars who were caught up and in formation, but who were not on the pitlane speedlimiter as directed by the race admin.

d
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Psst... Don't you think that you should also penalize Jack for passing me before the start finish line?

Quote from Rule III.4.f :There is to be no overtaking until you have crossed the start line.

Taha did too!!!!!

And it's a bit late for appeals tbh........
Attached images
lfs_00000066.jpg
Quote from evilpimp :I see. Wouldn't have thought that was illegal after watching every single race car driver do it but fair 'nuff.

Agreed, watch what Tony Stewart does on starts in NASCAR. He slows right down to slow down the pack then jumps off when the green is shown to get himself a distance before turn 1. Its bad enough that you penalized me! Then you go and penalize me more than everyone else so Jack will win. If you penalized me the same as everyone else I still would of won and that is why you penalized me more than everyone else.

@Jack: You didn't really win, you BEAT ME because I was penalized WAY more than I gained from doing that.
Attached images
racerhero..jpg
Jack who did I pass before S/F line?
I was on the same row as him because someone in front spun... So I can't really watch in front, side and back that would just cause me to crash. Specially that Novak didn't wanna get going so I had to push him till the S/F line :P.
Quote from racer hero :Agreed, watch what Tony Stewart does on starts in NASCAR. He slows right down to slow down the pack then jumps off when the green is shown to get himself a distance before turn 1. Its bad enough that you penalized me! Then you go and penalize me more than everyone else so Jack will win. If you penalized me the same as everyone else I still would of won and that is why you penalized me more than everyone else.

@Jack: You didn't really win, you BEAT ME because I was penalized WAY more than I gained from doing that.

The penalty I gave you is accountable under NDR Sporting Code II.2.a.

You also disobeyed an order from Race Control to hold pitlanespeed and the limiter on. I penalised those who were disobeying this who had already caught up to the grid. You got the biggest penalty because your action means that everyone else has to react, and your action could have caused mega issues.

And so what if Tony Stewart gets away with it ? In this series, I am a bit more strict on some things like this, to keep things as fair as possible. If what you did happened on a restart after an SC period, you would not have been penalized. On the start, though, everyone is to be equal. If I had decided to investigate and penalize in the race, it would have been a Stop-Go, hence the 45. The others would be 30, because they would have been a Drive-Through in race.

d
Where is that race report om waiting for
I'm literally DROWNING in work at the moment, so no race report until I find some free time (probably Christmas holidays )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG