The online racing simulator
SNOW already?
(148 posts, started )
jup, rainy. He just killed his WC
No snow here mercifully, but it was between 2 and 6°C all day. Amazingly not even a bit of ice or frost Was still far too cold, not helped by the driving rain. First thing I did after coming home was a hot dinner, then a really hot shower. Heaven
Ahh I thought we were the only one with snow. :P

Snowed around 15 cm here heh. It was a real storm. Yesterday I look out of the window its fine, I sit down race for like 1-2 hours, stand up, look out of the window its all white, cars sliding around, crazy wind and trees moving all over O_O. This sucks a snowy halloween :P.
5 cm snow when i woke up but ligth rain now so a little is gone
I don't know actually..

any swede that have access to a window can tell (sthlm area)
Yep few cm's down in Surrey, lasted all day and is still there now
#57 - 5haz
No snow in my part of London, but the city centre and Northwards got a fair dumping, lots of snow on car roofs this morning so it must have snowed quite a bit somewhere near here.

All we got was rain.
we had a bit of snow in jersey 2 days ago... i hate snow,my car is low i cant drive it in winter(too lazy to raise )
Snow? 43°C here.
Lol.
Quote :was just playing LFS yesterday and realised there was already snow falling!

OMG! Harjun is beta testing S3!!!

Snowing more today, think it's 10cm of snow here now
Quote from beefyman666 :You sure it was Live For Speed and not Live For Snow?

Maybe it was just the snowmod for Blackwood.
Witch was the famous "delete your DDS folder" right?
so far no snow here yet and after seen everybody else in canada i should be getting some snow soon cause i'm up in Whistler which is a Ski resort area and on the 27th of nov. the mountains are open for skiing if there is snow. So ya if there is snow you can come up here on the 27th to ski cause thats when the mountains are opening!
No snow here..
But am i turning crazy?,im in holiday spirit and i want snow,usually i hate snow
I'm just trying to convince myself, it CAN'T possibly be worse than last winter, right? By the time it was Christmas, we had enough snow for a whole winter, and by march we had enough for two winters.
Yeah not fun. Heavy wet snow overnight. Trees breaking, lots of small fender benders, about 15 cm of snow, and then when I get home from work I get a call from my parents. Tree broke in half and leaned up against the grey truck in the background. At least 500 lbs of tree broke off plus numerous small limbs. The whole street was covered in broken tree limbs. Great start to this year's winter. Last year was record snowfalls and this year started crazy.

Quote from Mischief007 :Yeah not fun. Heavy wet snow overnight. Trees breaking, lots of small fender benders, about 15 cm of snow, and then when I get home from work I get a call from my parents. Tree broke in half and leaned up against the grey truck in the background. At least 500 lbs of tree broke off plus numerous small limbs. The whole street was covered in broken tree limbs. Great start to this year's winter. Last year was record snowfalls and this year started crazy.

We had about as much snow but it was actually powder and didn't make any trees fall :P. However now its just slowly going away but its still cold. Some ice this morning and water lying around and maybe like 2 cm of snow left..
lol, snow now? we have christmas decorations being put up already and it's still late October!

anyways, it's getting cold here and I'm enjoying this cold weather as I almost fried in the summer heat
Actually it started to snow now.
Is there a way to hide this thread? I'll die of envy...
Ugh, you DON'T want snow. Trust me..
Snow = WIN !

SNOW already?
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG