The online racing simulator
SNOW already?
(148 posts, started )
Some pics, 8cm of snow since Saturday night.
Attached images
snow 019.jpg
snow 006.jpg
Snowed for about half an hour this morning..... then it turned to rain
Its snowing here and heavy to
got woken up at 6.30 this morning by the sleet coming down, snow had settled a little bit on cars outside but it wass all gone by the time I woke up again at 10
Over here, I've got a bit of a dusting at around 6 inches. Still waiting for a good snow.....
20cm snow fell just on Friday in Clausthal, I don't know how much it is now, have to drive back this evening
about 10 cm here, because its snowing all the day and its not stoping ..
cant wait for snowboarding.
E: Oh, well Bmwe30m3 haves the same blizzard i think that here, its coming to here or something.
Come on...

Last year there was snow in March, then it's far too late, now it's in November and ZOMG11 it's too early..?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Come on...

Last year there was snow in March, then it's far too late, now it's in November and ZOMG11 it's too early..?

No way its november snow may fall
No snow here, just miserable cold and rain
umm,wtf,why is there blizzard and lighting at same time?,somethings fishy here..
It's a damn snow storm here right now. There are snow now like um, 20cm
Lots of snow here, and high wind.
Some random shots from today, bad quality, had only my mobile phone.
Attached images
Image(210).jpg
Image(213).jpg
Image(214).jpg
Enough snow here to cause 6 accidents on the A12 for one guy on the way to work. Guy fell off his bike in the carpark of work as well :P

- Some aerodynamics ?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :It's a damn snow storm here right now. There are snow now like um, 20cm

Yeap, same. It's so tiring to go to school with ~20cm snow.
lots of snow here now :o
20 cm here in town, blowing snow, zero visibility. Highways closed near Lake Huron because of the lake effect snow we were getting. Major highways closed with some areas seeing 100+ cm of snow in just over two days...:thumbsdow
It's been snowing about for a week now. Because of "snowstorm" we just had blackout for an hour or so. But that's really nothing new it happens few times every fall / start of a winter.
It snowed overnight and a little while in the morning today. Had to play a football match for my club through it. Shorts and a lightweight football shirt ... absolutely freeeeeezing
Finally Snow In Holland!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank god there's no snow in Manchester because using road tyres on a bike in winter is not nice when it's a downhill journey and sharp turns plus i don't wanna really fall of my bike.
Finally some snow here in Bratislava... It snows like 5 mins, than 10 mins rains, then it's mixed and then I am thinking how long I am gonna stay in traffic jam tomorrow...
No way, its snowing all the day. And now its blizzard already some time here .. and it's not stopping.
Woot, it's about 8inches=20cm here.
on sat afternoon there was for like 10 mins kinda like a snow storm, and then it looked like winter wonderland (not that much snow, but still)
Ahh, that makes me kinda happy.
No snow round here this morning (well, 10am ish anyway)

My Dad said there was some on the roof of the car and on the bike cover over at Reading so I guess there was a little bit.

SNOW already?
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG