The online racing simulator
SNOW already?
(148 posts, started )
Quote from evilpimp :We had about as much snow but it was actually powder and didn't make any trees fall :P. However now its just slowly going away but its still cold. Some ice this morning and water lying around and maybe like 2 cm of snow left..

Whereabouts are you?
Quote from Mischief007 :Tree broke in half and leaned up against the grey truck in the background.

I was more alarmed by the sight of what appears to be police tape across your front door. Have you got dead bodies in there or something?
I'm guessing Halloween decorations :P. After all, Halloween is tomorow!
Im Going Fright Night at thorpe Park

I Havent seen a pumpkin Yet...

BTW

Best outfit for Halloween TERRORIST!
Haha I have an arab friend who dresses as a terrorist every halloween :P. It's pretty funny .
Quote from evilpimp :Haha I have an arab friend who dresses as a terrorist every halloween :P. It's pretty funny .

I have a photo, sadly not digital, of my mate Ish (who's a 6 foot six Iranian with long hair and a big beard) dressed as a suicide bomber a couple of halloweens ago
You seen him lately by Any Chance?
Not for about 2 years now that you mentio...OH MY GOD!!!

Quote from STROBE :I was more alarmed by the sight of what appears to be police tape across your front door. Have you got dead bodies in there or something?

lol i was just looking at that thinking the same thing.

I want to see pics of clean snow, not the horrible slush crap.
Quote from evilpimp :Ottawa :P not THAT far.

600 km. That's nothing. Yeah I heard on the news that Ottawa was hit as well but when doesn't Ottawa get hit hard . Used to live in Ottawa when I was at University.

Quote from STROBE :I was more alarmed by the sight of what appears to be police tape across your front door. Have you got dead bodies in there or something?

Quote from evilpimp :I'm guessing Halloween decorations :P. After all, Halloween is tomorow!

Yeah Halloween. My baby sister's idea. Unfortunately all the decorations on the trees are destroyed.

By the way, today was a high of plus 19 celsius . I hate the swinging temps.
Quote from Mischief007 :600 km. That's nothing. Yeah I heard on the news that Ottawa was hit as well but when doesn't Ottawa get hit hard . Used to live in Ottawa when I was at University.

Yeah Halloween. My baby sister's idea. Unfortunately all the decorations on the trees are destroyed.

By the way, today was a high of plus 19 celsius . I hate the swinging temps.

Cool, cool. U of O or Carleton?

And yeah here too it was pretty warm in the afternoon today and no more snow. :P Isn't Canada's weather awesome?
Damn you guys are freaking lucky .

I doubt that I will see some snow in Greece(at least in Athens) this year.
Global warming/exceptionally warm years sucks 100% as long as I don't see palms growing here.
Quote from evilpimp :Cool, cool. U of O or Carleton?

And yeah here too it was pretty warm in the afternoon today and no more snow. :P Isn't Canada's weather awesome?

Ottawa U. You could drive by and not even know you just went by the university. I missed it the first time I was there...lol.

Lovely weather...

Here's a satellite picture from the NOAA. Kinda amazing how the only town in Southwestern Ontario was the London area that got hit. That's what we call localized snowsqualls off Lake Huron.
Attached images
NOAASnowcover.jpg
Got some snow for trick-or-treating...lovely!
Today it snowed and I was like totally omg.
No snow, just rain.

Rain rain rain.
This is how it looks here now,there is blizzard(you may not notice in the picture)
The news say this will keep till tuesday.
Attached images
SP_A0291.jpg
We have quite a few inches of snow here, infact, its up to our back door now!!!
Been snowing occasionally here since Friday. Not more than ½" on the ground though.
Good few inches here.

SNOW already?
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG