The online racing simulator
SNOW already?
(148 posts, started )
SNOW already?
Hey guys, was just playing LFS yesterday and realised there was already snow falling!
And this morning the grounds covered with the beautiful stuff.
This is hertfordshire, do any of you other guys have snow around where you live?
#2 - G!NhO
No!!! its bloody cold though
Quote from G!NhO :No!!! its bloody cold though

lol yes, although over here, surprisingly the sun is shining pretty bright, and theres at least a couple of inches of the snow on the ground!
still nothing... luckily
We used to get snow in early November pretty much every year. It's only this past few years that we've been having snow-free autumns.
Quote from Crashgate3 :We used to get snow in early November pretty much every year. It's only this past few years that we've been having snow-free autumns.

Still nothing here .
And it isn't especially cold yet, although it should be getting a bit colder in the next few days.
Snowing here too actually, aprox 5cm snow dept as we speak
Yeah, but you live at the north pole
bout 2cm here
no snow just frost and ice here
lol, i was actually really surprised, i don't think anyone was expecting it, i was just playing LFS, on the new G25 lol and was sweating like a pig against all of the force, so opened the window for some fresh air, and then wdf there was like 7 inches of SNOW!
LOL IM SO HAPPY
#12 - mr_x
For the first time ever there's snow everywhere else in the UK apart from on the Pennines of the North-East of England. :o
Quote from mr_x :For the first time ever there's snow everywhere else in the UK apart from on the Pennines of the North-East of England. :o

LOL!
On the news it said it was mostly south east england, thats ME!
Can't wait to go out on my bycycle
I'm the next county down from ya harjun (Essex), but we haven't got anything, feels like a fridge out there though. :snowman:
Got some here.
No snow, but -3C this morning, and after being in Oz, man does it feel cold.
No snow here, but the weather is becoming colder and colder. Surprisingly
hmm, its fun snow, although it's all melting up now, only a few cm left on the ground
Quote from harjun :Hey guys, was just playing LFS yesterday and realised there was already snow falling!
And this morning the grounds covered with the beautiful stuff.
This is hertfordshire, do any of you other guys have snow around where you live?

We ahd snow yesterday (some places 2 days ago)... Scotland > England
No snow, Berkshire, was quite sunny this morning, has clouded over a bit but I don't think it'll rain, nor is it overly cold. :O
#21 - Jakg
No Snow but a metric ****load of Ice all over my car

Good news - put the Alcohol for the party in the boot last night, so I know have a free ghetto freezer
Sheesh, all you guys talking about snow. 5 cm, 2 cm, few cm..... I woke up today having to clean off about 2 inches (~100 cm) off the car this morning and that merely a dusting as well.

Call me when you guys actually have some snow....
Quote from mrodgers :Sheesh, all you guys talking about snow. 5 cm, 2 cm, few cm..... I woke up today having to clean off about 2 inches (~100 cm) off the car this morning and that merely a dusting as well.

Laugh of the day.

2 inches is about 5 cm.

And no snow where I live yet.
Quote from mrodgers :Sheesh, all you guys talking about snow. 5 cm, 2 cm, few cm..... I woke up today having to clean off about 2 inches (~100 cm)

Err last time I checked 2 inches was 5.04 cm. 100cm is 1m. 1m is 40 inches. So how deep was your snow?
Snow is rare in this country nowadays due to our temperate climate. Has snow here yesterday too and by this morning it was all frozen hard with ice everywhere.

Edit: Beaten! Grrr!
Quote from mrodgers :Sheesh, all you guys talking about snow. 5 cm, 2 cm, few cm..... I woke up today having to clean off about 2 inches (~100 cm) off the car this morning and that merely a dusting as well.

Hehehe, I actually Lol'd in the office when I read that

SNOW already?
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG