The online racing simulator
Quote from Cr45h :Congrats!

Just a "noob" question: with old LFSStat the advanced statistic result was displayed in a simple coloured table. Now, the result shown is seen in a totally white table, so it's a bit confused.
Maybe i'm doing the work in a wrong way, but if i'm true, it's possible to configure the CSS or he HTML page to see it in a nicer way?
Or u've just done in in the last update... mm... i'll look at it right now
BTW, thank u for the work!

i don't know what you mean, i never used the old LFSStat (only Gai-Luron versions)
yes, CSS(direct) and HTML(template) can be changed easily if you know what you want
Quote from Gai-Luron :Hello,

Stats look like this http://www.lfsfrance.org/repla ... 3.16.26_results_race.html

Maybe you have a problem in your install

Gai-Luron

with new template like that:
http://home.zcu.cz/~jcerny7/do ... 2.41.32_results_race.html

PS.: background will be added back

Gai-Luron: can you send me the latest LFSStat? i see you have LFSSTat, Version=1.1.0.40643
but i only LFSSTat, Version=1.1.0.23936
for download there is some LFSSTat, Version=1.1.0.3xxxx

and based on what and where you change the version number? do you use publish?
because i found that:
readLine = readLine.Replace("{VERSIONSHORT}", System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().ToString());
so the version is changed somewhat automaticaly? Because i don't think so.
Hello,

I change the version in the makefile, but the last digit are the build version ( compilation number ), not the version. Maybe i compile LFSstat, but the version here is the last.

Gai-Luron
I change the version in the makefile, but the last digit are the build version ( compilation number ), not the version. Maybe i compile LFSstat, but the version here is the last.
Gai-Luron

Can you send me the Makefile? I use Visual Studio 2008, but i will take a look in to the makefile so i will be able to change the version to.

Also school started this week and i was busy with FTP script this weekend so the updated release will take some time.
Hello,

When i say makefile is the makefile generated by visual c# 2005 express edition. In this soft you can change version in

project/properties/assembly/assembly version

Good joob, continue

Gai-Luron
run LFS + Stat, start replay, jump to the end, wait till replay end, exit, result:
LFS_sTaTs_v2.00
Hello,

Clean display JackCY

Share your work please ( with source )!, i put on the first page the link or maybe you can create a new topic, as you want!

Gai-Luron

Clean display JackCY

Share your work please ( with source )!, i put on the first page the link or maybe you can create a new topic, as you want!

Gai-Luron

yes for sure, but now i'm don't know where to put my name...
Quote from Oliv76000 :J'ai un problème avec le temps d'Arrêt aux Stands de notre équipage : http://lfsoliv76.free.fr/ligue ... 8.49.22_results_race.html
Voici l'adresse du ralenti : http://lfsoliv76.free.fr/ligue ... /LFSES_Saison3_AS7_3H.mpr
A noter que j'ai utilisé la version 1.1 de LFSSTAT en lecture vitesse x4.

@JackCY : your results of stats interest me, can you share your makefile?

well English pls

HOW DID YOU CREATED the graphs? new template? and don't know you need more TSV files i think, for the graph.exe

but i run your MPR with replay jump so look what it generates, if there is some error post it there (top speed and chat are inaccurate when jump)

well 4x OK
jump, it exits don't know why, small jumpOK, bigger jump OK, even bigger jump OK, huge skip jump KO, runned in debug and nothing showned up
only advice is to make small skips, maybe some ... hell this is C# no memory, don't know
Quote :yes for sure, but now i'm don't know where to put my name...

Where you want! the only things is to not forgot name of previous dev and so on with new dev.

Gai-Luron
:laola:
##################################################

It's down for now as I have to host it elsewhere.

I know you can't wait no longer so here it is:
LFS_sTaTs_v2.00
LFS_sTaTs_v2.00_src

and a sample of results:
2008-09-30_22.28.04_results_race.html

Old->New:
If you want to...
...use your old templates you have to rename some of them.
...old behaviour you have to change LFSStat.cfg options

ReadME:
LFS sTaTs, LFSStat, LFSStats, ... you know what i mean.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=24933

Copyright (C) 2008 Jaroslav Černý alias JackCY, Robert B. alias Gai-Luron and Monkster.

Graph.dll based on sources from:
Graph v1.20 for LFS stats! (c) Alexander 'smith' Rudakov

v2.00 - DONE:
-------------
* Nickname colors - fixed
* Nickname 2 HTML - fixed
* Chat 2 HTML - fixed
* Some minor renaming of templates and generated files
* Changed templates (hope old templates will still work), more space saving, added link to Chat
* When exporting on STAte changed (leave, exit) added option to CFG yes/no/ask to decide if export.
* When exporting on Race STart (race [re]started, mpr [re]starts from begining) added option to CFG yes/no/ask to decide if export.
* Question for name of stats instead of generated time, for STA and RST separatedly
* Globals in templates now work for chat to.
* Chat template and language files updated.
* StartOrder Nickname link to LFSW - fixed
* Dns.Resolve() changed to Dns.GetHostEntry()
* integrate Graph.exe (got original src files for v1.20 )
** integrated as .DLL
** fixed .TSV path
** added option to LFSStat.CFG, generate automatically YES/NO
* fix some tables in templates, no white backround
* update Console.WriteLine() stuff (names, emails, ...)

TODO:
-----
* maybe change graphs from graph.exe (LBL graphs), DON'T know it is real mess :/
** need some new graph generator, different colors for SPLITs, yellow and blue flags, something like that without comparison LBL GRAPH - V1 good vs bad
* add links for racer LBL graph from RaceResults StartOrder
* average lap is from all laps, first included, add newAverageLap without laps longer then oldAverageLap * some%

CAN'T be DONE:
--------------
* fix topspeed when using ReplayJump
* no chat when using ReplayJump

Well there has been some request from czech people for some guide so here it is (in czech):

0) WinXP 32bit (ostatní parodie operačních systémů jsem zatím nezkoušel)
1) stáhnout
2) rozbalit na disk
3) pustit LFS.exe a LFSStat.exe
4) v LFS zadat do chatu "/insim 29999" bez uvozovek
pro lamy:
zmáčkni klávesu T
napiš: /insim 29999
zmáčkni ENTER
5) LFS vypíše že se LFS stats připojilo (pokud ne je chyba na vaší straně )
6) otevřete replay menu
7) vyberete replay
8) pustíte replay
9a) čekejte než se replay dokončí a spustí znovu od začátku
9b) fastforward funguje ale bude potom více nepřesný údaj topspeed a možná nějaké další ale nevím o nich
9c) jump... NEpoužívat, funguje velmi omezeně a s tim se nic dělat nedá
10) stats by po skončení replaye a jeho opětovném spuštění meli vypsat že se vygenerovali stats a vygenerovali se grafy
11) ve složce results najdete výsledek stats
HTML stránky (u verze 2 stačí otevřít *_results_*.html a odtamtud se dá doklikat na ostatní)
CSV soubor s výsledkovou listinou
TSV soubor byl potřeba pro generování grafů
12) složky graph, image, tracks a soubor results3.css jsou potřeba, tvoří vzhled a grafy

PS.: při standardním nastavení co je k dispozici to pojmenovává samo, pokud se někdo rozhodně to změnit (jako já), tak po skončení replaye je lepší zpomalit replay a rychle to pojmenovat, potom to nevypisuje žádné chyby, jinak možný že to vybleje nějakej nesmysl, ale stats jsou OK takže není co řešit

To the english speaking part of the world, use the guide, readme, etc. from v1.11.
For any nonstandard things use this thread to ask, not tested on Vista etc. but it should work but there has been some problem, work around is here.

As I'm quite bussy all the time, there will be probably no updates to the program or I don't plan to do so.
Feel free to update yourself.

:laola:
if you are using PITs and TAKEOVERs it will probably don't fit on page width, so change the template
and let me know if something is too wide, hope the splits are not

and REMOVED WR from v2.00 templates, so add it if you want it
Good work.
Thank you very much.
hi, get this weird error message.Anyone an Idea whats wrong?
Attached images
lfsstats-error.2.jpg
Quote from Bonetti :hi, get this weird error message.Anyone an Idea whats wrong?

latest version is 2.0.0.39150
but when you post some bug, pls we can't do anything if you will not very precisely describe what you were doing, for example:

Your BugReport:
LFS S2 0.5Z unlocked S2
replay.mpr {link}
replay is valid OK
started LFSS v2.0.0 build 39150
started LFS
typed /insim 29999
connection OK
clicked singleplayer and it fallen down with that message, LFS remained running

My Answer:
yes it will because i don't know how to fix that, probably it is something with database of drivers and messages that are sended from LFS, i didn't done that so i have no idea how to fix that and how the whole thing is designed, sorry bro

Another known bug:
Big replays (1h+) and when you jump in replay too far it send and recieve some messages or maybe it will crash instantly, with no error message, i run that in debug mode and nothing shown up either so i don't know.
Solution:
Don't jump too far in big replays, just small steps or run it without jumps for example 4-8x.
thanx JackCY!I just started the lfsstats & lfs in the wrong Order.Thanx for your Help!
Quote from Bonetti :thanx JackCY!I just started the lfsstats & lfs in the wrong Order.Thanx for your Help!

no you had LFS and LFSS corectly started, but maybe you cliked singleplayer or something like that before you started recording anything so it crashed, it has these minor glitches
I found some oversights accented characters in the French version of LFS_sTaTs_v2.00
I send you the french file correct.
Attached files
french.txt - 2.4 KB - 307 views
Quote from Oliv76000 :I found some oversights accented characters in the French version of LFS_sTaTs_v2.00
I send you the french file correct.

thx, i tried to translate it using translator so it's only a guess
if you find some bugs, put it there with the new corrected file so other can download it, i have no time to rebuild the packages sorry
Hi there,

first of all i tried using the search function but i couldn´t find anything useful.
The Hosts of our little League are using LFSStats for the Race, and as you can see here --->> http://gvrteam.gr/umc/s2_02/race02/r02_stats_grp2.html right next to me it says flags: "throttle". Can you tell me what kind of Steering aid this is and how i can turn it off? I cant find anything in the options. Thx for any help.
Hello,

I'm am needing some help in terms of getting this program running, what do i do with the graph section? where should that be placed? when do you run the .exe for it?

As for LFSStat, i am able to get in running, it will run through my replay, however i can't find where the results go? any help please?

Cheers
Sam, read the docs/readme/cfg file for the 2nd question.

And then place the graph.exe in the folder where the results are and run it once you have outputted results, it processes the .tsv file and produces the graphs.
Where i can load replay for stats?
Really nice work boys. I only got one question tho (or maybe it's a request?). Would it be possible to make it "accept" disconnects? So it shows in resultspage that a driver had a DC and how many laps he has done in total.

LFS stats is born again
(397 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG