Working on LFSStat 1.11:
Any known bugs in LFSStat 1.11?
Or any wanted functions?
* Nickname colors - fixed
* Nickname 2 HTML - fixed
* Chat 2 HTML - fixed
* Some minor renaming of templates and generated files
* Changed templates (hope old templates will still work), more space saving, added link to Chat
* When exporting on STAte changed (leave, exit) added option to CFG yes/no/ask to decide if export.
* When exporting on Race STart (race [re]started, mpr [re]starts from begining) added option to CFG yes/no/ask to decide if export.
* Question for name of stats instead of generated time, for STA and RST separatedly
* Globals in templates now work for chat to.
* Chat template and language files updated.
* StartOrder Nickname link to LFSW - fixed
* Dns.Resolve() changed to Dns.GetHostEntry()
* integrate Graph.exe (got original src files for v1.20 )
** integrated as .DLL
** fixed .TSV path
** added option to LFSStat.CFG, generate automatically YES/NO
* maybe change graphs from graph.exe (LBL graphs), DON'T know it is real mess :/
** need some new graph generator, different colors for SPLITs, yellow and blue flags, something like that without comparison LBL GRAPH - V1 good vs bad
* add links for racer LBL graph from RaceResults StartOrder
* update Console.WriteLine() stuff (names, emails, ...)
* fix some tables in templates, no white backround
* average lap is from all laps, first included, add newAverageLap without laps longer then oldAverageLap * some%
CAN'T be DONE:
* fix topspeed when using ReplayJump
* no chat when using ReplayJump
Also i will try to add new functions as an option, except the renaming, so old behaviour will remain and old templates still can be used.