The online racing simulator
Quote from Gai-Luron :Thank you Yisc[NL]
Thank you commandermas

For the translation done for ORT web site ( Open Race Trophy ).

You can watch your work here : www.frh-team.net/gcomp

Open Race Trophy Restart in September

Thank's again

No problem, website is looking great.
Found one mistake in my translation so far, so I'll upload a corrected file now.
Attached files
lang_dutch.zip - 3.1 KB - 299 views
Hi!

Is it possible to have an option for showing LFS Messages like "Player X left the pits" in the chat file?
Hi,

This is a great mod, thanks for the work you have put in here.

I have one or two questions, I appreciate that I may be entering "numpty zone" tho...

I have LFSStats installed and working with my LAN only Dedicated Server - that worked fine - thanks
  1. By default the CFG file puts the results in a subdirectory of BIN, this causes the links for results3.css and image to fail - is this something i've done in error or is this intentional - if so for what reason.
  2. Is there an documented method of getting the generated files to appear as links on a web page.
If there is a discussion thread i've missed that goes over this, just kick me and point me in the right direct

cheers,

Doowle
Will there be a LFS-Stats version in which you don't need to play the mpr replay in-game? Like you just select the mpr file and the program does all the parsing without needing LFS at all. A complete third party application. There's mpredit that already parses mpr files, so it *can* be done
Hello,

For now MPRStat project is in stand bye, because Scawen seems to modify MPR file in the next LFS version.

Gai-Luron
Quote from MaKaKaZo :Will there be a LFS-Stats version in which you don't need to play the mpr replay in-game? Like you just select the mpr file and the program does all the parsing without needing LFS at all. A complete third party application. There's mpredit that already parses mpr files, so it *can* be done

You can also run LFSStats live while your online, saves you having to do it after using the replay.
or just start LFS Stat and use the new Replay Control in Y20.

i made stats for a 2 Hour Race of more than 20 cars in about 25 Seconds

and that is even faster than mprstats is doing this.
Hello,

Good feature on new LFS replay manager. Thank's for this info. I don't need to continue dev for MPRStat and try to find the MPR format.

Many thank's commandermas

Gai-Luron
Quote from commandermas :or just start LFS Stat and use the new Replay Control in Y20.

Wow!! I hadn't tried that yet, so I guess you just start the replay then select the end of it on the replay bar with the cursor and let it run?
How did the top speed stats turn out as generally the faster you play the replay the less accurate the top speed data becomes?
yes and don't wonder, if the replay is at and, the stats aren't finished yet, you have to exit replay or press p, because replay end is required to compile stats.

@ Gai-Luron
no problem mate i'm helping whereever i can.

i didn't even test it on purpose, i loaded a replay and wanted to browse some pages in firefox, but didn't move my mouse far enough and it was only the timeline and it worked

yeah topspeed stats are getting inaccurate. (i just post the first 5 of a longer list)

here are the ones of stats without replay tools:
1 77 - D.Lehmann B.R.O 225,40 0,00 3
2 27 - D. Kesper moppaking 225,24 0,15 75
3 24 - C.Reetz Trekkerfahrer 224,81 0,58 4
4 12 - A. Diecke tfal3x 224,24 1,15 5
5 33 - J.Arz ThrILL 223,34 2,05 39

and here the ones i made in 20 seconds:
1 33 - J.Arz ThrILL 223,12 0,00 13
2 27 - D. Kesper moppaking 220,42 2,70 34
3 24 - C.Reetz Trekkerfahrer 218,56 4,56 10
4 55 - S.Leitert zagi 216,57 6,55 13
5 19 - P. Rose chaa 215,99 7,13 14

but everything else is correct.
can someone help me here? the stats appear all messy and unclear here. I remember seeing LFS Stats HTML documents where it was all neat with tables and everything but I've just exported some stats of a race but its a mess . I've attached the html file below.
Attached files
2008-06-01_14.33.03_results_race.rar - 2.1 KB - 312 views
Hello,

Don't forget the CSS file in the same folder!!!

Gai-Luron
Ok, thanks, got it working . I just would like to know as well, how do I input the WR time for all the tracks and how can I get the track image to appear?
The track should show up automatically unless you haven't copied the tracks folder where your hosting your stats files.

As for getting the WR to show, that is a little more complicated, follow these steps:

- Goto this link in LFSW http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=settings&whichTab=pubstat
- About 1/2 way down this page goto "-To generate an additional Ident-Key" & click the "Generate Ident-Key" Button (only do this if you haven't already obtained an Ident-Key before)
- An Ident-Key (1): will appear in the section above, copy that key.
- Open your LFSStat.cfg file (with a text editor)
- At the bottom of the LFSStat.cfg file find the following section
PubStatIdk = Copy your Ident-Key Here
PubStatLogin =
PubStatPass =

- Save the LFSStat.cfg file and now the WR data will appear in your stats when you do them.
Note: You need to be connected to the net when you start LFSStats as it downloads all the WR's before connecting to LFS to do the stats.

Hope that makes senss.
ok thanks . Sorry for the constant questions but there are just a good few things which haven't been explained in the readme or FAQ. Last thing I want to ask is about the graph program. I've downloaded it but I can't get seem to get it working. I click on the exe and nothing happens . I've found a file called tsv.tpl in the templates folder where I found in the readme that it required it but still, nothing .
Quote from Leprekaun :ok thanks . Sorry for the constant questions but there are just a good few things which haven't been explained in the readme or FAQ. Last thing I want to ask is about the graph program. I've downloaded it but I can't get seem to get it working. I click on the exe and nothing happens . I've found a file called tsv.tpl in the templates folder where I found in the readme that it required it but still, nothing .

Make sure you have the graph.exe, graph.mxl & NPlot.dll in the same folder as your stats files (there should be a .tsv file there as well after you create stats).
Then in that folder create a folder called "graph".
Run the graph.exe and the graphs should appear in the "graph" folder.
They should also automatically appear in the stats file once you open them with your web browser. Make sure you upload to your host/website the graph folder and the 2 files that end in lbl & rpr to the same place as the rest of your stats files to get them to appear online.
thank you very much . I got it working now .
Hi there, I wanted to ask about pit stops in qualifying. Unfortunately, LFS Stats doesn't seem to extract the pit stop data from qualifying and I really need this data so that I can manage a league I'm running properly so is there any way to get it to check for pit stops during qualifying? Thanks!
Quote from Leprekaun :Hi there, I wanted to ask about pit stops in qualifying. Unfortunately, LFS Stats doesn't seem to extract the pit stop data from qualifying and I really need this data so that I can manage a league I'm running properly so is there any way to get it to check for pit stops during qualifying? Thanks!

An option to include (or exclude) exact pit stats (i.e. which tires were changed, how much fuel was added, etc.) would be more useful.
Quote from commandermas :or just start LFS Stat and use the new Replay Control in Y20.

you mean jump to the end of race? it will still send the infomartion?
y but the topspeed is corrupted, probably it is computed in LFSStat from car speeds
I did a test a while back before the latest LOTA FO8 season started, and on an hour long race, I ran LFS Stats against a replay running at 4X speed and one that ran on FFWD with the replay controls. Every bit of data was the same between the two replay speeds.
LFSStat 1.12?
Working on LFSStat 1.11:
Any known bugs in LFSStat 1.11?
Or any wanted functions?

DONE:
-----
* Nickname colors - fixed
* Nickname 2 HTML - fixed
* Chat 2 HTML - fixed
* Some minor renaming of templates and generated files
* Changed templates (hope old templates will still work), more space saving, added link to Chat
* When exporting on STAte changed (leave, exit) added option to CFG yes/no/ask to decide if export.
* When exporting on Race STart (race [re]started, mpr [re]starts from begining) added option to CFG yes/no/ask to decide if export.
* Question for name of stats instead of generated time, for STA and RST separatedly
* Globals in templates now work for chat to.
* Chat template and language files updated.
* StartOrder Nickname link to LFSW - fixed
* Dns.Resolve() changed to Dns.GetHostEntry()
* integrate Graph.exe (got original src files for v1.20 )
** integrated as .DLL
** fixed .TSV path
** added option to LFSStat.CFG, generate automatically YES/NO

TODO:
-----
* maybe change graphs from graph.exe (LBL graphs), DON'T know it is real mess :/
** need some new graph generator, different colors for SPLITs, yellow and blue flags, something like that without comparison LBL GRAPH - V1 good vs bad
* add links for racer LBL graph from RaceResults StartOrder
* update Console.WriteLine() stuff (names, emails, ...)
* fix some tables in templates, no white backround
* average lap is from all laps, first included, add newAverageLap without laps longer then oldAverageLap * some%

CAN'T be DONE:
--------------
* fix topspeed when using ReplayJump
* no chat when using ReplayJump

Also i will try to add new functions as an option, except the renaming, so old behaviour will remain and old templates still can be used.
:laola:
Congrats!

Just a "noob" question: with old LFSStat the advanced statistic result was displayed in a simple coloured table. Now, the result shown is seen in a totally white table, so it's a bit confused.

Maybe i'm doing the work in a wrong way, but if i'm true, it's possible to configure the CSS or he HTML page to see it in a nicer way?

Or u've just done in in the last update... mm... i'll look at it right now

BTW, thank u for the work!

LFS stats is born again
(397 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG