The online racing simulator
I have a nose bleed

[/spam]
#202 - AMB
Quote from Gills4life :I have a nose bleed

[/spam]

Let's get back on topic, well seriously when i'm on a straight I normally adjust my jeans or check my mirrors.
Quote from AMB :Let's get back on topic, well seriously when i'm on a straight I normally adjust my jeans or check my mirrors.

O rly?
Quote from AMB :Let's get back on topic, well seriously when i'm on a straight I normally check my mirrors.

You are insane!!

No normal person would do something like that.
the days before the clutch wear i liked to put it in reverse on the straights

:something:wizard:
This thread has just made my day, this is really funny. Some answers are quite disturbing, and some of them only represent the truth, but some of them are simply brilliant. As a matter of fact, i'd like to say asfgesDVCX

EDIT : Sorry for that ending, a corner was coming up, had to jet...
#207 - AMB
Quote from zeugnimod :You are insane!!

No normal person would do something like that.

You have to be 1337 to do it, without failing because it requires so much skill, no one would DARE do it.
Quote from DavidSco :I check tyres/clutch temperature and change things for pit-stops if needed. I also like to change the camera angle to the one where it's like the TV camera and watch the car go by. But on ConeDodgers that just spectates me...

So it isn't just me that does that? yay

Quote from bunder9999 :/me buys becky a strapon.

I usually check the tyre temp/fuel data
I usually pass the eating/sleeping/masturbating/reversing/bleeding/scratching/peeing drivers.

All whilst eating/sleeping/masturbating/reversing/bleeding/scratching/peeing.

Drive with my chin!
I do my most frantic Murray Walker impression whilst simultaneously waving a checkered flag and making my very best "the crowd goes wild" noise and also playing Fleetwood Mac's "The Chain" (the good bit a minute or so in) using an ingenious one man band set-up involving me wearing a bass guitar, a normal guitar, and a bass, high-hat and snare drum, and tabbing between the various views in LFS in order to get that classic "montage" feeling.
I try to start casual chats with my fellow drivers, or I chat on MSN with my laptop.

EDIT: However, my most fun that I've had on the straight involved me ending up missing the corner due to distraction... :hide:
<glares at girlfriend>
Quote from z3r0c00l :LOL - as if anyone on this forum other than Becky has a girlfriend.

Have you not seen the 'post your girlfriend' thread?
Unless.....
Quote from z3r0c00l :LOL - as if anyone on this forum other than Becky has a girlfriend.

I can provide evidence if needed? Have you not noticed either that my posts/minute has gone down a drastic percentile about.. 7 months ago?

That's why.
Quote from J@tko :Have you not seen the 'post your girlfriend' thread?
Unless.....

Yeah, I'd rather people think I'm making mine up than allow them to masturbate furiously over a picture I've put up of her, likely to the Tron soundtrack if my experience of internet people is anything to go by.....
New thing! I now try to make a Mr. Bean impression of driving and taking pyjama off, driving with my feet, putting a brick on the throttle and dressing up to my normal clothes, all that in a UF1, that is (duh)
I have a better question for you, what do you do when your wife/friend/nephew comes and asks you simple question when you are doing the best lap ever?

s!
Quote from BunnyK :I have a better question for you, what do you do when your wife/friend/nephew comes and asks you simple question when you are doing the best lap ever?

s!

I thought being in a room with all the entries and exits locked while playing LFS is a regular thing...
I'm usually too busy chatting on my mobile phone to notice that i'm on a straight.
I gently lean over in my chair so that my right buttock is lifted off said chair and let one fly.
then i take the next corner one handed as im wafting my delicious fart around the room, usually to the dismay of my other half.
I down a packet of M&Ms, knock back half a beer (there isn't time for M&Ms and a whole beer), clean off any sweat and bitch a bit that the accelerator is a touch too soft for my liking, then move around a bit because my arse has gone numb (I don't have much excess padding like most of you boys, so I can't sit on pooter chairs for extending amounts of time).
the blackwood straight in the bf1 gives me just enough time for sex with my girlfriend.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :the blackwood straight in the bf1 gives me just enough time for sex with my girlfriend.

Change that 'b' to 'u'

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG