The online racing simulator
i take a lighter and put this little cone-looking-good-smellin` thing in my face back on fire

:banana_ra -.-
Quote from james_bskt :Weave almost uncontrollably or just tab behind and use his view to drive

It's always fun to do that, especially, when you spin and wreck them.
Clip my toe nails
Usally have a pint and a joint. or watch tv untill the bend.
Hold down 'V' for ages, messes with my head :drunk:
yell at the noob who spun me out in turn 1 wen he drifted into my car.
I tend to pick up me mouse and put it back in the middle

...or have some wine.
I live the speed of the straight
I play iRacing on straights.
I solve Rubik's Cube 300 times and beat computer in a chess match. Both at the same time.
I get rid of the cat... which is often on the desk (& sometimes between screen & myself).
I like to take a lengnthy and relaxing holiday in the south of france, then travel to the nearest boutique for no immediately apparent reason and promptly shovel two and a half million minstrels into my mouth...

..Maybe that's why I crash all the time! :spin:
I drift on the straights...
Sometimes I get bored and lose concentration, resulting in me missing my braking point and either A) Smash into the back of someone or B) Hit the nearest gravel trap only to get stuck
I wonder how being chased by baddies in a Corvette and a shopping centre will be like.
I alt+tab and check if rFactor have finished loading.
In UF 1000, I'm giving a break.
In BF1, I'm giving up.
Quote from ATHome :I better shouldn't tell here, what I am doing while driving on the straights...

There might be children around

lol I thought it would be fun to have my girlfriend around while I race while we lived together, but every time I got the wheel out, she disappeared...

Anyhow... I usually take a drink, bite, scratch myself, check the TV behind me, but usually, I get bored and start thinking of things like "What will I do for dinner tomorrow?" or "I wonder if I'll get lucky tonight..." or something like that...
my cat? is what i do....

meowwwww meoowww
When i have drink or something to eat, i eat/drink them. If i dont have, i scratch my head, ears, nose, legs, hands, back, tummy etc. :boing: And i will look speed and if there is someone back, i will annoying he!
I take the car downtown to buy some icecream and gets back in time when the straight is over.
Note that I'm driving in 200kph down the straight.
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I take the car downtown to buy some icecream and gets back in time when the straight is over.

That's funny because I have a chat bind from when I was running a lot on demo servers with a bunch of other S2 guys that says, "BRB, gonna go get some ice cream from the kitchen..."
Haha, that must have confused the other people
Brick on throttle, alt-tab to check msn msgs :P have only failed once
A Quick check of pressure build up....
Hey!! Fartin' in a corner can be dangerous....lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG