The online racing simulator
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :the blackwood straight in the bf1 gives me just enough time for sex with my girlfriend.

BW straight with UF1: Put a book on the accelerator, clean the house, watch 6 episodes of Family Guy, do the dishes, have a look at the screen just to make sure the car isn't heading off the track, reinstall WinXP on one of the other computers just to pass time. After this is done it should be about time to start turning.

BW straight with BF1: What straight?
#227 - AMB
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Change that 'b' to 'u'

But that would mean he lasts long, and it's better to last long lol, so I say, BF1 at AS1 straight and he's already done and in the shower.
My god. Where the hell did this come from? I thought this thread died a long time ago . . . .

Entertaining reading though.

Although I have spotted an overwhelming Crotch theme going on, mainly involving scratching, rearranging, picking, looking at, changing dressings etc etc.

Although those activities are speeded up somewhat whilst driving the BF1.

Good work Community.
i look at my dog...
tell the GF I'm not playing a game(over msn)

Or eat, check wheel is secure on desk etc normal stuff.
#231 - Dac
people chatting whilst racing is crazy. i can just about type "sz" when i accidently bumped into someone. even then it usually sends me onto the grass lol

minimising LFS is insane. im sure these people must have little helpers doing it for them lol
I have magic pixies. They help me all the time. They sit on my desk and tell me where to go and all my PB's are made when I'm asleep . . . . Generally at the wheel.
First I'll tell the truth, then I'll make up something funny, or maybe dig up a funny memory of something I've done.

I'm a KB user, so usually I wipe my fingers on my pants or something, warm or not, they get a little moist, although I'm not a sweater, this may be common. I take a good look at my tire temps and wear, and clutch temp, while considering what lap I'm on, and figuring out when to push the car, when not to. I'll also have a look at my CPU/GPU temps sometimes, I often run other programs in the background, and some of my OC's are ridiculous so I gotta keep an eye on there. In the pits if I know I have major damage, and need all tires and fuel etc etc, I'll tab out and check any msg's from Aim, or have a look at whatever other program I have running(Decoding, defragging, whatever) It's also a good time to adjust the volume, I never use headphones with LFS, don't really like headphones period, makes music seem dull, unreal, doesn't hit me the way it should. Often I'll light up a smoke(I'm quiting tho, and seriously, it's terrible and expensive, but I rarely light up in the house, and only in the PC room, well ventilated with two dual window fans that run on high, always, only when I'm in the room of course.

Something funny... One time I did attempt to change my sons diaper during a pit stop, needless to say I wound up a lap down, but I think he comes first lol.

I can't think of anything else funny in this particular context, but I do have a funny tale to tell... And I'm very curious, if I'm the only LFS racer to have gotten road head, in the game!..real life plenty have, but in LFS, now, there's a challenge, try to keep pace in a race in that situation True story, heh... seriously I just hit Shift+P after not even a lap, it's just not possible to focus and race.
Quote from DHRammstein :Something funny... One time I did attempt to change my sons diaper during a pit stop, needless to say I wound up a lap down, but I think he comes first lol.

Wrong !!! LFS first Your son pooped himself, make him wallow in it
Quote :One time I did attempt to change my sons diaper during a pit stop, needless to say I wound up a lap down, but I think he comes first lol.

Nahhh, to come first he'd have to be on the lead lap ...
Quote from superstix :Drive with my chin!

lol your signiature doesn't make sense at all hahahahahahahahah
I sometimes have a drink or blow my nose

During important races, I just run some calculations trough my head bout gaps or pit stops or point standings
Quote from DHRammstein :Something funny... One time I did attempt to change my sons diaper during a pit stop, needless to say I wound up a lap down, but I think he comes first lol.

Well at least now you have a bench mark, next time your son needs changing try and only end up half a lap down.
just work
fire on my cigarette and mostly i have my cup of coffee in my other hand
abuse players on the server
watch tv
Yell at my computer for minimizing lfs.
The cat usually gets knocked for six with FF. Comes for a sniff.. ;D
Scratch my balls..?
well, seeing as its been revitalised, despite being older than me (kidding) i'll say shall i?

I normally eat Maltesers, steer with my elbows whilst talking to people, flick onto forums to check them, check fuel, tyres, suspension, make sure no-ones overtaking me. (my favourite racing combo is FOX WE1, but i'm a cruiser primarily)

Depends what i'm racing, BF1 i normally drift everywhere, so ill get that under control before preparing for the next corner and down shifting.

Otherwise i might see how aroused i can get by staring at a wall and imagining naked women being on it
Quote from Davidos93 :(my favourite racing combo is FOX WE1, but i'm a cruiser primarily)

also known as the "barely ever braking" combo lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG