The online racing simulator
Q: What do you do on the straights?
A: I don't know i've never had a straight.
Quote from Becky Rose :Q: What do you do on the straights?

:wow:
Pull my mouse far away so that the signal cuts out, its kind of like having cruise control. Swig on a bottle of wine as it saves washing a glass, push the cat off my lap, re-light my Rollie and manage to flick ash slickly over my keyboard. If I have time I pop of the room to look for cheap flights on teletext, hang out the washing, polish the car, vacuum the living room and cook dinner..... I know you don't believe me! I do it all just after I pop into the phone box and put on my superman outfit.

Yeah, the truth is... I just watch the screen like every other lfs addict here!
UF1: randomly insult others in the race
XRT: Arab.
FBM: stare down the insanely small speedometer to see if i can reach 135 mph
UFR: Smash the brakes to do a really cool frontflip
XRR: prepping to throw my keyboard at the awaiting oversteer
BF1: Try to overcome the really loud wind.
I pretend it's real life and practice reloading my weapon of choice for the day, while driving with my knees (I live near Los Angeles). Although I'll admit that using the quick loader plastic tabs that let you load all 6 bullets at once in a pistol seems like cheating. Looks like I'll be ready for Need For Speed Undercover now.
I open kinder surprise eggs. The next lap i can put the toy together.

I usualy eat a kitkat when i have one
UF1 - I do maths homework.
UF1:Full restriction,BL1
Day 1.Get on the straight.
Day 2.Watch my monitor,how far am i.
Day 3.Still not there.
Day 4.Still not there.
Day 5.I've crashed,and banned from the server.
Day 6.My PC has frozen

XFGie of boredom,have funeral,and go to hell/heaven
XRTie of boredom
BF1:Leave the chicane,shift up few times,shift down few times and take the corner

Dno any more car atm
Flick nose goblins at the dog.

10 points if I hit the little ginger ba...
I try to remember the track I`m driving, so I can prepare for the upcomming turn

I get them right 50% of the time !
I check tyres/clutch temperature and change things for pit-stops if needed. I also like to change the camera angle to the one where it's like the TV camera and watch the car go by. But on ConeDodgers that just spectates me...
Quote from evilpimp :I scratch whatever it is that is itchy at that time, take a deep breath if its after a battle for position, stretch a bit, chat if its on a public/pick up racing server and get ready for the next corner.

Same here. When im in a battle for position I get like 2 inches from my screen and stick my tounge out and my hands sweat so I wipe them off.
on the straights i go onto facebook , look my profile , look at my gf's ( well ... my 4 gf's) and then a white stuff appears on my screenie ...
4 girlfriends: .jpg, .avi, .bmp and .wma!
Quote from scoobyrbac :Same here. When im in a battle for position I get like 2 inches from my screen and stick my tounge out and my hands sweat so I wipe them off.

Ah, yes, forgot the wiping sweat off hands and arms and putting deodorant too sometimes :P.
Quote from Becky Rose :Q: What do you do on the straights?

/me buys becky a strapon.
smoke some weeeeeeed.
I am on BL straight right now

Should explain what I do when I am driving on it
#196 - AMB
Beat my meat.
Is that why your racername is; Messy ?
#198 - AMB
Quote from Gills4life :Is that why your racername is; Messy ?

Your the first person to crack the code of my name :o

Maybe I gave too much away in my last post
Excuse me for one moment ...

:vomit:

... better
#200 - AMB
lol....it's just what I do.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG